Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want to Ask Her Out - Don't Wait

logicallefty

Reaction score
I moved to a new State in June. Met so many great people so fast. Have been chatting with a woman at work since day one. My work closes at 5pm but after 4:30pm each day people slack off big time from 4:30-5pm. Even the big boss slacks off and it's totally fine if you have your work done. Almost everyday at 4:30pm I would chat with the woman who's desk is right by mine. We were also talking on FB but had not yet exchanged numbers. She taught me a lot about the history of where we work, and the city. She is even a former cop like myself so we had that in common also to talk about. We had discussed going out so she could show me some cool places in town. I really don't know if I would have called it a date or just two coworkers hanging out. First thing this morning, big boss calls us all in to let us know that she was killed in an accident over the weekend. She was 40.

This is the first time such a scenario has happened to me with someone I MIGHT have gone out with.

My point: As with parents, children, and family, apply the same to women you want to ask out. Don't wait, because you just never know when they may be gone from your life.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what would be interesting. Let's say you didn't meet at work, so you have no clue as to what is going on.

Let's say you are going to meet up with a woman and you are sitting there waiting and waiting. You get annoyed and angry, assuming you got flaked on, and head home in defeat lol. You assumed she flaked on you but in reality she ended up dying lol, hell maybe it was when she was driving on her way to the date and she got T boned by some drunk guy on a major intersection lol.

Interesting story though.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the first time such a scenario has happened to me with someone I MIGHT have gone out with.
Sorry to hear that, my condolences.

Let's say you are going to meet up with a woman and you are sitting there waiting and waiting. You get annoyed and angry, assuming you got flaked on, and head home in defeat lol. You assumed she flaked on you but in reality she ended up dying lol, hell maybe it was when she was driving on her way to the date and she got T boned by some drunk guy on a major intersection lol.
Someone posts about a coworker he may have wanted to date died last weekend and this is how you respond?
I know you are autistic (really 'lol'?), but your insensitivity is truly retarded.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what would be interesting. Let's say you didn't meet at work, so you have no clue as to what is going on.

This isn't at all the same thing, but I had started an email correspondence with a cousin of mine in a different state, that I had never met. She had been working on the family genealogy, and we talked back and forth a lot. Suddenly, she stopped responding to my emails, and I was a little miffed honestly, I just figured she was tired of talking to me. Which seemed odd to me, because she seemed to enjoy the correspondence. Then a bit later, I found out she had died of cancer. She had never mentioned she had any health problems, but I definitely felt stupid.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is more applicable in daygame and weak social circle game type situations.

Most people who go to bars know to ask her out in the first interaction. At bars, the same night sex might be the biggest priority, but date arranging makes more sense if you go to bars earlier in the night, such as during weekday happy hour type time frames.

If you're approaching at the grocery store or the mall, there's almost no chance of a repeat interaction, so there's a need to arrange the date and collect the number in the first interaction.

If you're approaching at a gym/fitness class, you never know when the woman will end her membership/change gyms. So it is good to arrange the date and collect her number in the first interaction.

If she's playing in the same co-ed sports league as you, it is best to arrange a date/collect her number in the first interaction. She could quit the league mid-season or suffer an injury that ends her season.

If you see her at a park or on a path, it is unlikely you'll ever see her again at the park or on a path. Arrange a date and collect her number when you see her.

There are other examples.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, my condolences.

Someone posts about a coworker he may have wanted to date died last weekend and this is how you respond?
I know you are autistic (really 'lol'?), but your insensitivity is truly retarded.
Stfu you ***** lol. He barely even knows this woman, if a man gets into a funk or is legitimately depressed over someone like this something is wrong. He also liked my damn post you little troll.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stfu you ***** lol. He barely even knows this woman, if a man gets into a funk or is legitimately depressed over someone like this something is wrong. He also liked my damn post you little troll.
Thought I was on your ignore list, large retard.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't at all the same thing, but I had started an email correspondence with a cousin of mine in a different state, that I had never met. She had been working on the family genealogy, and we talked back and forth a lot. Suddenly, she stopped responding to my emails, and I was a little miffed honestly, I just figured she was tired of talking to me. Which seemed odd to me, because she seemed to enjoy the correspondence. Then a bit later, I found out she had died of cancer. She had never mentioned she had any health problems, but I definitely felt stupid.
I thought you were going to say she found out you were both related lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you were going to say she found out you were both related lol.
Of course she knew we were related, we talked a lot about the family genealogy. It wasn't a romantic thing.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't at all the same thing, but I had started an email correspondence with a cousin of mine in a different state, that I had never met. She had been working on the family genealogy, and we talked back and forth a lot.
I missed the part where you mentioned she was a cousin.
@AmsterdamAssassin You have really bad reading comprehension skills, you've missed the points of all of these topics on these threads.
In psychology they use the term 'projection', go look it up.

I liked it better when I was still on your ignore list.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then a bit later, I found out she had died of cancer. She had never mentioned she had any health problems, but I definitely felt stupid.
Don't feel stupid, I think she might not have mentioned it, because she didn't want you to act differently around her knowing she was terminal. You probably brought her a lot of pleasure and distraction helping her with her genealogy project.

My condolences.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree.

And "retarded" is the perfect choice of word here.

Such guys are insensitive, mentally handicapped, and often act like dorks, and then go online crying about why this and that woman refused to fvck them.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Such guys are insensitive, mentally handicapped, and often act like dorks, and then go online crying about why this and that woman refused to fvck them.
and not listening to any advice and getting butt-hurt when someone tries to explain that he might be self-sabotaging.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AmsterdamAssassin Bro, stop ****ing following me around on this forum. I've literally done nothing to you except call you out on the fact you have poor reading comprehension and for having no clue of what is being discussed, such as with my attention ***** thread lol.

Stupid comments like "I don't go to gyms because they are filled with vain people", which shows you had 0 experience approaching in that environment nor having never even seen gym thot behavior first hand lol.

As for the topic of this thread, @logicallefty wasn't writing a damn obituary or acting sorrowful with this post.......yet you feel the need to start throwing insults at me because you don't grasp my sense of humor and the theoretical story of a flake actually being a death or some crazy life event lol.

Seriously, stop replying to my posts and my threads, you add absolutely nothing of value to them.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree.

And "retarded" is the perfect choice of word here.

Bro, stop encouraging that troll. He literally followed me over from a thread I made about an experience I had with an attention ***** and he had/has literally no grasp of what that behavior entails. I then mentioned that he didn't have a clue as to what he was talking about and then he started following me around.

I've made a lot of really solid threads on this forum that some guys can probably learn from, at least hopefully so.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AmsterdamAssassin Bro, stop ****ing following me around on this forum. I've literally done nothing to you except call you out on the fact you have poor reading comprehension and for having no clue of what is being discussed, such as with my attention ***** thread lol.
Keep on calling me out, you large retard. Keep posting nonsense, bull****, whiny complaints...

Seriously, stop replying to my posts and my threads, you add absolutely nothing of value to them.
I'll stop replying when you stop posting.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AmsterdamAssassin

Yo, I just told you to stop replying to my threads and posts. I literally have you on my ignore list now, why are you continuing to reply to me?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, stop encouraging that troll. He literally followed me over
Large paranoid retard.
Nobody cares enough about you to stalk you.
You just seem to pop op and beam your autism around right where I'm reading the forum.