Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want the next big stock play for profits? Here it is...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last winter I created a thread on MMRF at .015 listing a slew of reason why it was about to go up. This past May, it hit .12, or up around 700%. I have a new play that will beat that one by at least 2-3 X.

IFLM.

39 M OS, fully filing, NO DEBT, NO dilution market cap around $800 K. Company has been dormant more or less but today came out with a very good pr that is a sign of some huge things to come. They bought their first hotel resort (value north of $50 million) and are looking to buy more. The company they are partnering with has MEGA bucks. They are going to turn these into themed resorts based on sci fi and movie themes as they are a movie company. After this first one is complete they will uplist. This is going to be like SPEA a few years ago that went from pennies to dollars on the AMEX. First financing will be done at a stock price 10 X what it is today. So that is the floor people. 25 cents is the FLOOR. Again, with an OS this small, the stock is very thin and moves easily. Rumor is there is going to be many more prs, multi stage promos, and investor awareness coming. Should easily head north of 50 cents. You will love it.

You can thank me later. :)

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not taking sides and maybe there is something I don't know.

From my perspective, the company does not look like a good buy. For one thing, last years depreciation (presumably the Hotel purchase) was an order of magnitude greater than FY Sales. While they have zero debt, they do have more liabilities on their books than assets, and have issued shares in FY 12. Negative EPS trend, but maybe if the company went public recently they have been spending to grow ( this I do not know)

FY 2012:

Sales 3770 (mil)
Depreciation: 31479 (mil)
net earnings -1.88 mil

With the total outstanding shares at 29.3 million , this means the Earnings per owned share is -0.07 $/share.

That said, given that what I dug up in 10 minutes is priced into the share, if there is something we don't know that could turn the income into the green, that would boost EPS ( obviously), and probably share price. If they keep issuing shares though, this dilutes the values of the stock so lets hope that the trend doesn't keep going.

(Again not trying to be a debbie downer, just posting what I see. Everyone can make their own investing choices as I am not going to make a recommendation one way or another :) )

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
Not taking sides and maybe there is something I don't know.

From my perspective, the company does not look like a good buy. For one thing, last years depreciation (presumably the Hotel purchase) was an order of magnitude greater than FY Sales. While they have zero debt, they do have more liabilities on their books than assets, and have issued shares in FY 12. Negative EPS trend, but maybe if the company went public recently they have been spending to grow ( this I do not know)

FY 2012:

Sales 3770 (mil)
Depreciation: 31479 (mil)
net earnings -1.88 mil

With the total outstanding shares at 29.3 million , this means the Earnings per owned share is -0.07 $/share.

That said, given that what I dug up in 10 minutes is priced into the share, if there is something we don't know that could turn the income into the green, that would boost EPS ( obviously), and probably share price. If they keep issuing shares though, this dilutes the values of the stock so lets hope that the trend doesn't keep going.

(Again not trying to be a debbie downer, just posting what I see. Everyone can make their own investing choices as I am not going to make a recommendation one way or another :) )
Synergy you cant look at any of that. This is an OTC stock that for the last year has been a shell doing nothing. No business. Financials last year mean nothing. Their valuation right now is around $800,000. Nothing. They are just now buying their first resort. Value of that should at least be $50 million. So you have a company valued at $800 K getting a hotel valued at $50 M. What does that make the stock worth? Way more than it is now. At least 50 cents. At least.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Synergy you cant look at any of that. This is an OTC stock that for the last year has been a shell doing nothing. No business. Financials last year mean nothing. Their valuation right now is around $800,000. Nothing. They are just now buying their first resort. Value of that should at least be $50 million. So you have a company valued at $800 K getting a hotel valued at $50 M. What does that make the stock worth? Way more than it is now. At least 50 cents. At least.
Right, which is where Depreciation/ Amortization comes in. For FY 2012, it was about 30 mil of the 50 mil total im guessing. I mean if the hotel brings anything in, that aught to add to the bottom line.

Again, I just threw in what I saw from the financials. Truth be told, you can't do anything with financials without 5/10 years anyway. New companies are difficult to value based on public info.

edit: for closure, I am not in the game nor will I pretend to be a professional. I invest for myself. The only purpose of my post is to ask the questions.