“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Want confidence? stop bragging!

Don Juanobi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2002
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Location
BC Canada
This works on the same principle that keeping your anger inside will eventually explode. Keeping your confidence to yourself will result in an explotion of confidence. Let me explain.

People are encouraged to let out their anger and frustration by discussing their problems with people. The more people they discuss it with the less value it has in their own mind, and the less it bothers them.
The same is true with confidence.
Have you ever noticed that when you tell one person a great move you pulled on a lady, it never quite gets the reaction you were hoping for? And the more people you tell the less it seems like it such a great move after all?
It feels insignificant after awhile and you have effectively erased that from brain as something you should be proud of.

Try keeping your personal accomplishments to yourself and remind only yourself what a badass you are by recounting all those accomplishments you've made. At the same time, whenever you screw up or do something that embarrased you... tell EVERYONE. it will get some cheap laughs and eventually it will be a non issue and you won't feel bad about it. Instead you will feel awesome about yourself because all that confidence your bottling up grows stronger and stronger..

Try it! It works!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Grande Prairie
Very good post.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
It's true!

Whenever I tell some friends of big accomplishments they don't seem to be overly interested, even though if someone told me I would ask countless questions and say how cool they are.

I think they're either speechless or jealous, or both
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
You know it's true.....
I get into so many situations where I think "man that was awesome, I should tell someone about that so they can be impressed"....... but then I never get around to it, and it only makes me like whatever happened better......
As long as I believe it was awesome, it becomes so. The more of these I build up, the more my mind believes I have a consitency for awesomeness..... and that is confidence :)

sometimes, however, I will tell it to a certain person (very good friend...... female but unbonable ;)) who has a ridiculously good sense of encouragement who always acts like it's the biggest deal in the world..... and that works even better ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
I could never do this, just because I know I kick ass, and I like other people to know it too.;)

I think the most arrogant line I said recently, was...

"If I wasn't me, I'd wish I was. I kick ass."

:) Heard it somewhere before, just can't remember where.

You should have seen the look on her face...:D (I wasn't interested, so it was no big loss)
 

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
353
Age
40
i believe HUMILITY is probably one of the most underrated tips...

the best men in this world are those that are humble.

i LOVE this tip and its gonna be hard practicing it, but once it starts coming to you naturally, it'll make a big difference in your life and the way you see things.

[edit]

when it comes to being humble with the girls...

being ****y and funny is sort of being arrogant and thats good most of the time when it doesn't seem as if you're bragging. to make things easier...i'll separate the good kind of arrogant and the bad kind.

I.E. (the bad kind):

her: i heard you on stage, you sounded really good.
you: thanks. im the best singer out of everyone here.
her: oh is that so...
you: yeah. i also like to play instruments and can dance really well. i was voted best performer in my highschool.
her: oh thats cool...

I.E. (the good kind):

her: i heard you on stage, you sounded really good.
you: did i really? nuh uh.
her: yeah you really did!
you: nahhhh....
her: yes you did! im serious!
you: okay fine, i really did! :D
her: yup.
you: yup, well you know there's nothing i can't handle. ;)
her: hee hee

okay enough with the corny sh*t. but i guess the big difference is that you let them see your accomplishments rather than tell them about things they HAVEN'T seen you done. another thing...is that if you want to be arrogant, it's best done in the funny/joke-like way so that it won't seem like you're really so into yourself; instead, they'll find you as being playful. it's also good to just talk about things she already knows about you and just re-inforce on those things rather than tell her new things that would be better off for her finding out on her own.
 
Last edited:

Don Juanobi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2002
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Location
BC Canada
bump :D
 
Top