want advice from pook and adonis and other seniors

alone

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys respect for those who gave me advice the first time around(respect beige)..now i want to learn something else
i have been around females for all my life i am the only male of 3 and my pops was the 2nd male of 9 so trust me afamily reunion is like a class for me always hearing the females perspective on things....
i am a shy teenager i find older women attractive and vice versa but now i want to jus work on ma frendships with girls my age i figure if i can maintain convos with women of 26 and 25 liking me (age 17) then maybe i can do wonders for girls my age and a LITTLE younger
everything is prepared for practise..my mother teaches at an all girls skool (i live in jamaica- british education system) and i go there almost evryday i have a couple of frenz there and i am told i am handsome by girls down here and in other countries i have been to.... the ovens prepped and everythings ready.. except the food
i have realised i am intimidated by girls my age and yunger (only god knows why) there is a clique at the skool i want to break into. A posh society (you know the type in high skool)
i am attracted to the head so i know approach her frenz instead
i just wanted to geet some advice on how to work it out

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get to know one or two people good, start hanging, get into parties etc Be yourself and be someone people like, someone that emits energy. In notime you'll have a big social network and be known around.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ bible first.

then.

my advise to you is to set aside a week for your metamorphasis.
call it "a$$hole week". during this week i want you to go get rejected as many times as you feel is appropriate to stop caring what anybody thinks about you. slap a few asses, say a few crude remarks to passing women, use a couple horrible canned pick-up lines, etc. be an a$$hole.

then.

get a girlfriend. it doesnt matter who she is really or how hot just get one.

then.

tone it back and be DJ smooth and go get a hotter one and ditch the life support b!tch.

then.

gimme $20

good luck playa... i know you're a fvcking sex god

:D

alone

Don Juan
Reaction score
okaaaay...huh maybe i will wait for some more advice....

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello adonis. Welcome to the forum

Please use complete sentences, cause IT WILL HELP YOU to get more replies.

I've started with this stuff when I was 17 myself. A year passed and I am a happy seducer now. You will be too.

I know it's scary to approach. To be honest, it does not go away. When I see a girl, I still feel like that, although now I can hide it and approach anyway.

Also, I found that the doable girls younger than you are extremely flaky. Most of them are shy virgins and/or inexperienced, which makes them much harder to lay.

I would suggest to mack the 19 year olds. You're gonna get laid much faster and it's gonna be more fun.

I'd suggest reading the bible, then trying to DJ ten girls at once.

alone

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx for the advice man the complete sentences will definately work.i agree with you on the 19 year olds but i still want to hear from more ppls