"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Wanna mess around?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Ok, so there is this girl that I like and I know that she used to like me. The reason i say used to is cause i'm not sure if she does anymore. Here's what happened....we both go to different schools and so i asked her to my prom then she asked me to hers. Well, i took her to my prom like 2 weeks ago and i turned into a complete nice guy that night. I still kinoed a lot...grabed her hand a lot, we held hands a lot, i put my arm around her waist when we were standing by each other...I thought i actually did a good job. When i took her home at the end of the night I kind of awkwardly kissed her on the cheek...i had to grab her face and turn it cause she started to walk inside.

This girl has never had a boyfriend before but i know that she has messed around with some guy before just for the hell of it. Well, the day after, she's talking to her best friend which is also one of my friends, and she tells her that I'm just too nice. So my friend tells me this, and i realize that maybe i was a nice guy that night, even though i purposely was trying not to be and kinoed a lot. Anyways, since then I've been thinking that this girl isn't worth my time to work on since she's never been in a relationship before.

Well, I've pretty much stopped calling her and stuff. So yesterday she calls and asks me to go the movies with her and some of her friends. Well, she messages me today and asks me where i want to eat and stuff for her prom. Well, I've taken the whole "screw it" attitude now with her and things in general and it seems as though she's coming back after me.

My question is, if I play my cards right, ie. start acting like i was when i first attracted her and saying screw it with things like i am now, could i still get her? Also, since she's messed around with some guy before just for the hell of it, what if after her prom I just say," Look, I don't want a relationship and I know you don't either, I just wanna mess around. So if you want to then cool, if not, then thats fine too." My other friend who knows her better then i do told me i should say this cause he thinks she'll actually go for it.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
You won't have to ask if she wants to mess around, just grab your nuts and go for it, start small, work your way up and you're there.

The easiest way to blow this prom **** off is to say, "I made all of the arrangements for my prom, and you can do them for yours." Or something maybe along those lines.
 

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Ok, well how do i get her in a situation where I can start putting the moves on her? I mean, she's gonna want to be around her friends all night and I don't know how to get her alone and intimate. The last girl I fvcked I just pulled my car into a dark parking lot, we both jumped into the back seat, and got to work, lol. But I'm not sure this girl is like that
 

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
To get her alone, just ask her if she wants to get out of here, get alone, whatever.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
For girls, it's always:

Social > You by yourself

Just talk to her about it, what do you look for in a man? Lookin for a relationship right now? Why *or* why not? (Lead this into:) You cool with juss messin aroudn, havin fun without being tied down? Most girls nowadays like to just mess around without emotional attachment.


And then the big one: "you think you could see us doin **** like that in the future?"

That's all it takes. When you have a secure green light, shoot it. Looks like you've got a pretty darn good chance. LET US KNOW HOW THINGS GO!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top