Wanna know if you are a DJ?

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
In all these years in the forums, it is now more than ever that there seems to be a tendency to obsess or give importance to which poster is a "pimp", a "player", "don juan", "pick up artist", troll, fake, etc etc etc. and many people give different ways of measuring it.

Many users think that by writing long & detailed posts, bragging about the girls they bang everywhere and the praise they recieve from others in these forums -btw, others that don't know if they are for real or just lying behind their computers-, they 'up' their "level" or some **** like that.

But it is simple.

If you are so interested in knowing if you are a Don Juan just do this simple ****ing thing:

Ask the female that knows you most and you trust very very well (girlfriend, exes, friends, co-workers, etc etc etc) if they consider you a "Don Juan" / "gigolo" / "true pimp" / whatever you call someone who is good with women.

If they say no. Sorry, no matter what you tell other posters here you are just lying yourself.

If they answer with doubt and say... "hmmm I guess", "yeah... well.. I would say so" or something like that --> means NO. Look above.

If they look at you in the eyes with confidence, open their eyes, hit you in the arm, and shout "ohh" or some **** like that with an "obvious" look in her face (or a smile) and say "do you still have to ask?" or "yeah, you should know that, dont **** with me" or some **** like that, THEN AND ONLY THEN, you are surely a Don Juan and can brag about it confidently, congratulations if that was what you wanted :rolleyes:. Now you don't need to be glued to the forums trying to prove it and expect recognition from a bunch of people you don't know face to face.

Yeah, I know some of you will debate that it depends on how you see it, that if you are confortable with yourself bla bla bla and self-improvement bla bla bla, but if you are honest with yourself you will realize that in the first place one comes here to IMPROVE with women, and by classical definition a player, don juan, pimp, pua, and all other names means they're GOOD WITH WOMEN.

It is as simple as that.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The better question is if you are having success and enjoying your life, why do you care if you are a DJ or not?

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personaly I don't care about the dj/pimp status.

I'm not here to make myself a Hero.
Just here to improve my game, Grab amunition for the field
and Use it in the field.

There are many on here that feel the same way as me,
take what works, give some advice and be happy.

Who cares if you can pull more woman then "lukeskywalker"
or whatever.

Self Improvement is what I'm here for.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chaos-Knight said:
Self Improvement is what I'm here for.
Amen Chaos. These aspects,eye contact,kino,and so on can used in ALL aspects of your life to enhance it.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boring topic. who gives a rats ass if you really are or not. The only thing that matters is weither or not you are making progress and improving your game and yourself.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I don't need to know if I'm a DJ by your standards. As long as I'm improving myself and my game, then that's all that matters.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that matters is results.

I don't need to go on a message board to tell me to enjoy life. I already am enjoying my life. I just want to get laid without worrying that what I'm doing will turn off chicks.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
boring topic. who gives a rats ass if you really are or not. The only thing that matters is weither or not you are making progress and improving your game and yourself.
Kinda funny hearing that from a guy who chose the username "God of getting layed"

I do agree with you I just thought that was kinda ironic.