"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Wanna get laid?

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Surprise! For once, I've got something to say that has nothing to do with The Great Journey or Being a Man or not being a lazy ****, etc...read up you horny bastards.

I just got a job at A+F (I don't desperately need the money or anything, I'm 18 and want to develop my 'people skills' and stuff, and having an income and something to do is nice)...I just walked in for 'paperwork day' (you know what I'm talking about)...holy crap! I'm not nearly the hottest guy on earth but on my daring journey to the back of the store to meet with the manager, 2 attractive employees started flirting with me. I was just barely on time, so I made the chitchat quick, but I was pretty surprised.

Dayum...I think I'll be working more on my bedroom skills than my people skills at this job.:D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
good point!
 
Last edited:

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
so if I want to get laid I should meet people?

5/5 great thread bible material
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top