Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

(Wanna Be)Smart asses on the Boards are

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
The whole Don Juan / Senior Don Juan / Master Don Juan system should be removed period, because all it does is encourage AFCs to spend their lives on this forum and post useless sh!t to get their postcount up.
no offense to you, but this cracked me up...just to think anyone would care to put in that much effort/thought into becoming a cyber seduction guru

i agree with your photo-proofing system somewhat

not everyone carries around a camera with them. yeah, age of technnology, i know, but i'm not a rich mofo who can afford to buy a new phone just so i can post pics of girls i've messed around with on a forum ... yeah, i finally ordered one yesterday because my 2yr phone plan expired

and digital cameras are not exactly cheap either

other than that, think of the whole black_italian thing...dude posted pure bull**** pictures of whatever...either himself taking pics with girls at a club all in the same night, or pictures he found on the net

if losers are going to sit around and build an internet ego, they will surely fake pics to make themselves feel special...but you know what, i thank god for losers like this, because when i go out, they're the ones staring at you because girls are approaching you

like paradox said, it's tough to take pictures all the time...unless you have a camera phone, because not many people carry around their digital camera with them all the time...and some people just don't have cameras ...i honestly have not owned a camera for all my life

you want to know honestly why? because most guys/girls who had them were all social, had friends and stuff...i never had so many damn friends or ever had the need for a camera up until recently ...as for family pics, my family members had cameras for that

my siblings were both pretty popular in school all the time and were always taking pictures with friends, etc...you know what i'm saying?

but anyway for the most part, i agree with this all...it's like this place was meant to be a place for learning and inspiring others, etc...but it's become more like an entertainment and mental masturbation place

few people really truly want to help others out, too many others just like to discuss and theorize without apply **** in the field

oh one more thing...the way you can tell someone gives good advice...here's how i see it:

-they have not been registered in the last 5 months
-compare what they say with your own experience...does it make sense or sound like they are talking out of their asses?

fyi, i never knew player_supreme posted pictures for a while. but you know he knows his sh*t because tips like "life is a game" and what would you do on an elevator, etc...that sh*t is real...a kbj doesn't write that stuff, even if they were a kbj for life, you cannot figure stuff like that out unless you are out in the field keeping it real

the kbjs stick to the basics and dj bible, like you said they basically regurgitate everything...it's the ones that keep it real that bring a new perspective to the table, and they are on point ...but yes, pics do help to supplement these specific great posters ...like, when i saw player's pics later on, then i really knew for sure this guy knows his stuff...but i really didn't need to see them, i believed him

...idk, you can tell

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
posting pics are bull, one thing to remember is that idiot black italian, i can post pics of female friends and lie i fuked them and you ppl would believe me. i find it afc taking pics of every girl you ever layed or kissed, i have seen some afc's in the club with a camphone videoing every kiss they had with a girl and that to me rings insecurity some guy at my college showed me a video of him having sex and im like wtf you want a medal? dude i dont wana see ur **** homo.. some guys need councelling indeed. this same dude got sonned by some girls at the library cuss he showed us all a picture of him kissing some girl.

but tapes like what 007 did was very good and helpfull at least you knew he was doing it to help this forum
and i also liked that vassago elimidate video too.. props to you guys.

but if some random dude came to my dorm (which by the way happens alott at my dorm)to show me a picture of him kissing a girl id say that dude got issues.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
posting pics are bull, one thing to remember is that idiot black italian, i can post pics of female friends and lie i fuked them and you ppl would believe me.
black italian posted random cam photos of girls off the net and like 2 photos of standing next to some female friends, I knew that sh!t was fake right away.

that's very different from what others like JC, Diablo, P_S, AC, AC and myself have done. Getting a girl naked in the pic with you and doing sh!t is a lot different then taking a photo next to a female buddy and claiming you slept with her.

And this isn't a hard thing to do for the most part if you've been in the game for a while. And if you can't do something as simple as this, your advice isn't worth anything to the people who have done it.

i have seen some afc's in the club with a camphone videoing every kiss they had with a girl and that to me rings insecurity some guy at my college showed me a video of him having sex and im like wtf you want a medal?
Wait, let me get this straight. Some dude was making out with a girl at a club while taping it with his phone, while you were watching him, and not kissing anyone at the time, and he is the AFC? It sounds to me like you have a big PHD on your resume, and very little game. And this is exactly what I mean. There's too much advice by people like this, who are busy looking at other dudes in the club making out with their women instead of picking up. As for your friend that f*cked a girl on camera, you shouldn't be so jealous, maybe if you opened your mind you could learn some game as he obviously has more then you. He can teach you a trick or two so you don't have to stand in the corner and watch other guys get action in clubs.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your clearly talking outta ur ass mom, u think u got game just cuss u posted some pics or what??

dudes that fall for ppl like u are fools period
blakc italian should be a reminder not to trust anyone by thier pictures.

as for me looking at that dude videoing a girl well fisrt things first what kinda idiot videos someone and expect ppl not to see it,?

iv have never in my life seen that kinda **** and if you do it u are an AFC period if u have to prove ur self to ppl u dont know only then u are afc, im sure u do the same thing . so let get this straight if some dude showed u a pic of him having sex when u didnt ask to see it how is that hating?
go ahead and video ur self kissing a girl in the club u might thing she digs u but she just really thinks ur lame and a virgin.

:crackup:
your so funny dude your post made no sense seems like u were just defending what u normally would do.
what gives you game by the way the amount of posts u have?? as long as no one knows you here in person then you are just an afc like the majority here dudes like you make me laugh for real

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I Think i agree with skeelo on this the video thingy is lame and makes you come across like its your first time talking to girls especially if its a girl you just meet at the club
She knows whats going on and knows you are just kissing her to show off to your friends so she plays along with your foolishness but nothing major comes out of that.
But if you are going to video you and your girl having sex then keep it private too.
reason i say this is because i have done the club video thingy at the end of the night me and my friends argue about who got the most kiss, i know that sounds stupid but nothing serious came out of that.
The moment i focused on my statisfaction and not to please my buddy's thats when i was approaching for my self and no body else, it seems like many guys here arnt approaching for thier own fullfillment but to brag to others and thats lame,lame,lame.

lurker.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
na if they wana expose thier lives online then that up to them lurker. let them do it im here to read tips and **** and look at the bible i dont claim to be some god dj giving everyone recycled tips these dudes are funny.:crackup:

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as for me looking at that dude videoing a girl well fisrt things first what kinda idiot videos someone and expect ppl not to see it,?
No, you're AFC because while he's making out with a girl and having a good time, while you're busy hating on his ass and being all by yourself lol. If you were dancing or making out with a girl, you wouldn't have even noticed him.

blakc italian should be a reminder not to trust anyone by thier pictures.
Black Italian just posted photos of girls off their cam websites, and two photos of himself standing next to two girls in a club, I knewt hat sh!t was fake because he wasn't in 99% of those photos, and the ones where he said he was in, it was obvious that it was just platonic friends.

P_S posted photos of himself with naked women kissing him. JC posted photos of himself with his naked gf on top of him in bed. Diablo posted a whole bunch of photos of himself and his girl where she's doing all sorts of nasty sh!t lol. AC posted photos of girls he sarged kissing him, I posted the same, and a photo of a naked FB standing next to my stomach. Obviously it's not a fake photo if both are in it, and it's not a platonic friend if they're both naked or she's kissing him.

It doesn't take much of a brain to seperate fake photos from real ones.

I can listen to what P_S or some other credible poster writes, and know that what they advise has worked for them, and gotten them laid. I know that everything they write is field tested, and is actual advice. Whereas things an anonymous guy like yourself would write could very well be fiction.

I can look at whatever fitness advice Lifeforce writes and take it seriously, since he has kept a journal for over a year and it's full of progress photos. What he did has worked for him, and chances are it will work for others. Meanwhile, if an anonymous poster was to give advice, I wouldn't even read it, because internet is full of e-gurus.

your clearly talking outta ur ass mom, u think u got game just cuss u posted some pics or what??
No Skeeloo, but I think you don't have any game based on what you wrote earlier and the fact you got so offended by what I wrote. Also, you're really bad at hiding your emotions while you write, because from what you wrote, it's obvious that you are very jealous of your friends, and total strangers and the success they have, leading me to believe you have very little of your own.

I'll agree with you on one thing, there's no need for your friends to shove that sh!t in your face. I don't go around showing photos of my hookups to any of my friends, because they don't need to see that sh!t in order to believe it. They've gone clubbing with me, they've seen me go up to girls on the street and get #s, they already know who I am. When they come to me for advice, they know that I'll deliver sh!t that works.

Now I'm here on this site to discuss game. Obviously, I don't know who you are skeeloo, and I don't know if you're actually successful in your life with picking up, or if you're another Pvssy-Eater who's just sitting on this site, giving advice, and rewording sh!t from the bible because he has no life experiance.

When I want to discuss game, I'd like to discuss with people I believe actually have it. So yes, a friend showing me a photograph irl is unnecessery since I already know he does or doesn't have game, but over here, it basically means the difference between credibility, and no credibility.

I knew when I wrote all this that anonymous KBJs would come out of hiding and flame me for it. People who actually have game and can back it up have no problems with doing it and wont get offended by anything I wrote in this thread. It's only the KBJs who want to be taken seriously yet don't have any credibility that will get offended by any of this. Thanks for coming out of the KBJ closet!

what gives you game by the way the amount of posts u have??
lol, i've said a million times that posts numbers don't mean sh!t, try again.

I Think i agree with skeelo on this the video thingy is lame and makes you come across like its your first time talking to girls especially if its a girl you just meet at the club
Nah, JC isn't like that. He posts videos to help the community. Look at the general forums, and how many questions there are on how to approach, what to say, etc. The majority of newcomers have a hard time interacting with girls. JC videotapes his sarging to help these guys out. If they see how it's done live, and how easy it is, they're more motivated to do it themselves. Much like myself, he could care less if you're impressed by his photos and videos, he uses them as examples of what you can accomplish if you practice what you read, and to motivate people to get out there and sarge.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess this is just an ego argument thing btw both of us so i let it slide.
and im in now way jealous of anyone and dont even have to explain myself its pointless.

my friends that show me videos of girls they kiss at clubs have matured now and realised that thev moved on and stopped that.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P_S posted photos of himself with naked women kissing him. JC posted photos of himself with his naked gf on top of him in bed. Diablo posted a whole bunch of photos of himself and his girl where she's doing all sorts of nasty sh!t lol. AC posted photos of girls he sarged kissing him, I posted the same, and a photo of a naked FB standing next to my stomach. Obviously it's not a fake photo if both are in it, and it's not a platonic friend if they're both naked or she's kissing him.
Sorry, but I would never be willing to do that. I wouldn't want other guys seeing my naked girlfriend, and I'd feel like I was violating her privacy and trust. I did post some progress pics in H&F some time ago, but this was to motivate others more than proving myself. Personally, I don't care about my reputation on this board or what anyone here thinks of me - it's just a pastime during study breaks for me and a way to keep me motivated.

Besides, there is also a possibility that these naked pictures could be strippers or prostitutes, or maybe just easy or drunk slvts. None of which prove any DJ skills. I know some women who would do almost anything as long as a camera was pointing at them.

And without intending to dig at anyone, all the videos I've seen so far have only shown how NOT to get women and what DOESNT work. If they have the skills, why don't they show us success instead of failure?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah and spelling errors..

it's sense, not scense

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly!!!! then this prob would decress..but it will never go away.....get out there and get some experience...so ur post will matter!

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
See also RaWBlOOD (18 days here, 581 posts)
you seriously would consider replying to my posts instead of trying to talk **** about me, the time it takes to talk **** can be the time it takes to reply, and here u are the post farmer.
Did i mention my posts are in the health and fitness forum and has nothing to do what was said by the guy you quoted?

Originally posted by RaWBLooD
i got my own fan club :crackup:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
you go girls:up:

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
black italian posted random cam photos of girls off the net and like 2 photos of standing next to some female friends, I knew that sh!t was fake right away.

that's very different from what others like JC, Diablo, P_S, AC, AC and myself have done. Getting a girl naked in the pic with you and doing sh!t is a lot different then taking a photo next to a female buddy and claiming you slept with her.
the way u talk, some psycho could pay hookers to take such photos.
shiiiit u think wed go to all the trouble of taking pictures when just sleeping with the women is easier, you really have a obessive compulsive disorder with pics man.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
Sorry, but I would never be willing to do that. I wouldn't want other guys seeing my naked girlfriend, and I'd feel like I was violating her privacy and trust. I did post some progress pics in H&F some time ago, but this was to motivate others more than proving myself. Personally, I don't care about my reputation on this board or what anyone here thinks of me - it's just a pastime during study breaks for me and a way to keep me motivated.

Besides, there is also a possibility that these naked pictures could be strippers or prostitutes, or maybe just easy or drunk slvts. None of which prove any DJ skills. I know some women who would do almost anything as long as a camera was pointing at them.

And without intending to dig at anyone, all the videos I've seen so far have only shown how NOT to get women and what DOESNT work. If they have the skills, why don't they show us success instead of failure?
Great post, you have some good common sense.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
you seriously would consider replying to my posts instead of trying to talk **** about me, the time it takes to talk **** can be the time it takes to reply, and here u are the post farmer.
Did i mention my posts are in the health and fitness forum and has nothing to do what was said by the guy you quoted?
I decided to quit feeding the troll.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
I decided to quit feeding the troll.
unfortunately a troll would post for the sake of annoying, now that informing people in the health and fitness forum annoys you, does not make me a troll.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but I would never be willing to do that. I wouldn't want other guys seeing my naked girlfriend, and I'd feel like I was violating her privacy and trust.
I'll agree with you there, there's no way I'd post a photo of one of my girlfriends naked, but I don't have anything against guys that do. With FBs, I don't really give a sh!t.

I did post some progress pics in H&F some time ago, but this was to motivate others more than proving myself.
I do remember you photos and your thread (you made some nice gains). Motivating others is the main reason I leave my signature pics up. You and I have a similar mentality when it comes to seduction. My personal approach to seduction is very much different then other people's.

I don't run routines, I don't do neg-hits, I don't do canned C&F lines, I don't peacock, I don't wait a certain period of days to call, and I don't follow any rules that are set in stone. What I do tell people however, is to work out, build a body that gets girls wet, establish wide social circle, be a good guy, and just be yourself. My photos show that I practice what I teach, and that what I have done has worked for me, and will probably work for you.

But, like I said, I come to this website to discuss game and fitness. I do enjoy talking about these subjects, but only with people who are at the same point I'm at. When I discuss game, I like to do it with someone who doesn't have problem getting laid on a regular basis. I like to exchange ideas and concepts. Show them what has worked for me, learn what has worked for them, and become better at what I do.

Simply put, I'm not gonna waste my time listening to someone who likely has very little game in real life and is just living vicariously through his faceless / anonymous sosuave name. I'm not gonna listen to fitness advice from someone who hasn't lifted a weight in his life, yet tries to give people fitness advice so he can feel better about his own lack of willpower to change his skinny/fat body. When I want to discuss things I'm good at, I'll only discuss them with people who are on the same page.

The funny thing is, it's really easy to tell who the fakes are. They respond to every thread, and try to give advice about anything and everything, and sometimes post 3-4x in a row and make threads all the time. These are very socially inept individuals, who have probably been made fun of numerous times in real life, and get very little respect. They try to give advice, because helping others on the net makes them feel good. It makes them feel good that someone is looking up to them, and respecting what they have to say because no one in the real world does it.

They want you to take them seriously, they want you to listen to their advice. When you don't take them seriously, and see them as a joke like I do, they get very upset because it reminds them of who they really are behind that monitor. Pvssy-Eater, Black-Italian, RawBLooD etc are all examples of this (and I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person).

That's a good point, but highly unlikely. I doubt there's anyone here who'd actually pay a hooker for the sole purpose of making some sosuave photos when they can just be an anonymous guru like our 32posts per day friend up there and still fool naive people into listening to them.

Another point is, all of the guys who have posted these so far don't look like the types who need to pay for sex. Diablo/JC/AC all look like very social guys, P_S has done bodybuilding competitions when he was younger, and now runs his own fitness programs + has a tv show at his local tv station (and he's given out all his infos for people to check out). As for myself, when you've paid your dues in the gym like I have, you don't need to do much for a girl to wanna take a few sleazy photos with you.

The whole "she must be a hooker if she let him take photos of her like that" argument originated from people flaming P_S because they couldn't stand the fact he was f*cking all those white women and saying how simple it was. It's easier on their mind to think he was paying for hookers, then to think an old black dude was outgaming them. People who actually got laid on a regular basis just laughed at the drama and gave P_S props.

It's the typical "glass is half empty" perspective. My best friend is like this. If we're out and he sees a good looking girl with a guy who isn't in her "league", he'll immediatly say something like "what does she see in that guy".

Meanwhile if I'm out winging with one of my former fraternity bros, and the same scenario happens, they'll say "that guy's got some serious game ".

What's the difference between these friends? My former frat bros are all very social naturals who have built their game through hard work and now get laid without any effort, while my best friend is a total AFC who hasn't been with a girl since his first girlfriend dumped him 2 years ago.

The point is, only people who will appreciate people with game are those who have it. Those who don't have game will 99% of the time be envious of those who do, and come up with all sorts of excuses in order to make themselves feel better.

Whoever reads this and is one of these people, I feel sad for you. Now feel free to flame away like a good keyboard monkey that you are. Here's your banana!

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny, but true....very true