"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Wanna be pretty boy?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Ok here's what happened real quick with the question that follows.

So my ex g/f and I go to the same college and we've been together 2 years and we're both 19. We've been broken up for about 3 weeks, ever since we started going to the same school basically.

So we're walking this morning and rushing to this nursing home that my ex is gonna volunteer at. When two ladies walk by I go to the side and let them pass. She yells at me after they walk by "you know matt, you really should get out of the way when elderly people are walking by!"

Then after we left the nursing home we had to rush to get to class on time. So instead of walking down the giant hill to get to class I took the bus which my ex remarked "your so lazy, you can't even walk down the hill" and my remark is "well, the bus is free!"

PRETTY BOY PART-------------------

So, she calls me when I'm on the bus and we're talking and she says she's mad that I was 4 minutes late meeting her to go to the nursing home. She said that whenever she gives me trust, I ruin it, in this case I ruined it because I said I would be there in 10 mins and I got there in 14 minutes.

So she yells, "if you didn't take so much time trying to be a ****iin pretty boy, you would be on time. Guys are supposed to just throw on a shirt and be out the door. Your not a pretty boy matt, and you never will be"

How would you guys feel about this one? Is it true that guys shouldn't care about their looks like she says or is it idiotic of me to wear a green polo shirt from aeropostale and american eagle jeans? Is that too much?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
as much sh*t as you seem to be taking from your girlfriend, perhaps a dress would be more appropriate
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
as much sh*t as you seem to be taking from your girlfriend, perhaps a dress would be more appropriate
pssh... i know, i feel like that sometimes. She's doing it I think because she LOVES to boss people around, that's what her job after college is gonna be.

I also judged her head from toe and cheated on her once like 1 1/2 years ago so she never forgets that. :-\
 
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
MI, USA
Why are you still meeting with this Ex girlfriend? She seems pretty nasty and condescending to me, and pretty immature.

She going to be a horrible boss if she can't keep control of her temper and takes things so personal.

She's nasty, and you don't need that. Improve yourself first and forget the others. Easier said than done, but it doesn't make it any less true.

Just a quick thought. Why do people cheat? Hell, if you didn't want to be with her, and you have no trouble of getting a date, blah blah blah, then it should be no problem saying, "hey I don't want to date you any more. You're weird." before you date others. If you're just dating casually, and both of you know it, then that's different. Cheating is stupid. Comment over.
 

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
Dude, you so need to move on from this chick. You're 19, you're in school, there is free ***** everywhere you look. And you're dealing with this sh1t? I would just stop taking her calls, have better things to do than walk an ex to a place she's volunteering.

Only problem is, she'll come running as soon as you get your own life. But, resist my man, be strong.

M
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
give her one last good f*ck in the ass and move on.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
as much sh*t as you seem to be taking from your girlfriend, perhaps a dress would be more appropriate

lol...


Nah,she's right Guys shouldn't obsess over their looks even if they are good-looking.Maybe you act arrogant around her.

To woman.... Confidence=He thinks he looks good.


Whatver,from my expericne Pretty-boys/Players are hated on by both men and women so if you can't take the heat drop the act.Just Like I did.
 

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Trickster_guy_2001
Why are you still meeting with this Ex girlfriend? She seems pretty nasty and condescending to me, and pretty immature.

She going to be a horrible boss if she can't keep control of her temper and takes things so personal.

She's nasty, and you don't need that. Improve yourself first and forget the others. Easier said than done, but it doesn't make it any less true.

Just a quick thought. Why do people cheat? Hell, if you didn't want to be with her, and you have no trouble of getting a date, blah blah blah, then it should be no problem saying, "hey I don't want to date you any more. You're weird." before you date others. If you're just dating casually, and both of you know it, then that's different. Cheating is stupid. Comment over.
Good answer. I have to agree, ditch the b1tch. She's too controlling, and doesn't seem to have much respect for you. Secondly, the simple fact that you cheated should tell you that you aren't happy with her and want something else. Stand up for yourself and ditch her.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Agreed.

And next time around her, preen yourself, fix your hair and ask if you look sexy. Before she responds start dancing and shaking your hips. It'll piss her off and look funny.

Have fun with yourself :D



Also ask random people around her if your lipstick is smudged.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by Hollowpoint


Also ask random people around her if your lipstick is smudged.


-laughs- great idea... but nah... not to that extreme.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
lol, WTF, u are a confused little boy!! U seriously let something like this rattle u? lol. Good luck with that ego man!
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
lol...


Nah,she's right Guys shouldn't obsess over their looks even if they are good-looking.Maybe you act arrogant around her.

To woman.... Confidence=He thinks he looks good.


Whatver,from my expericne Pretty-boys/Players are hated on by both men and women so if you can't take the heat drop the act.Just Like I did.
Pretty boys definately cop some heat!! When I go out I sometimes get jealous pathetic AFCs trying to fight me just because I am with beautiful woman or picking up beautiful woman! Fukc it can get annoying, but u just gotta laught it off, make a joke and keep going with the woman! Plus the woman LOVE IT!! As much as anyone says about rough, macho, whatever, fact is, girls LOVE pretty boys these days!
 

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
You should have replied

"Well, maybe if you took a little bit MORE time in the morning trying to make yourself look decent, maybe I would start showing up on time."

Why are you even around this girl? Being around her is going to eat away at your ego, and worse, your game (if you have any yet). She sounds bad - not horrible - just bad. Ditch her, or confront her next time about having nothing good to say to you.
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
An Australian Street Pimp Perspective :

first you need to decide if you want her back

so : Decision Time

a. play the game to make her your b*tch again

b. don't want to get back with her, just want to use and abuse her

c. have nothing to do with her at all



you need to stop letting her talk DOWN to you. would you let a stranger disrespect you like that ? a friend ? then why put up with this playa hatin' tramp making you look bad on your school.

school is like jail.

YOUR REPUTATION IS EVERYTHING , PROTECT IT !

you keep letting her put you down in public other girls will see it and think you a PU$$Y they will not want you.

other guys will see it and think you a PU$$Y and will not want to be your friend.

and to make it all worse ( not that you should take $hit from a gf ) she isn't even your girlfriend !!!!

SHE IS YOUR EX !

she is C*CKBLOCKING you

can you not see what your ex is doing

" if i can't have him no one can "

or if she doesn't want you

" i am going to fu** him up "

i think she doesn't want you , i think she is out for revenge based on her trying to strip down and destroy your subconcious image of yourself and your self esteem

***********************
Your not a pretty boy matt, and you never will be
***********************

she is playing mind games with you , she is re-programming you

AND YOU ARE ACCEPTING HER CONTROL OF YOUR MIND !

if she wants you back then TO BE HER B*TCH

if she dosn't want you back TO BE A B*TCH so no one else wants you

dude break free !

stand up for yourself , when she trys to put you down CRUSH HER VERBALLY

best advice is keep right away from her she is angry and on a mission to destroy your reputation at the college so you will be miserable.





Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice?

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by nan3109
Ok here's what happened real quick with the question that follows.

So my ex g/f and I go to the same college and we've been together 2 years and we're both 19. We've been broken up for about 3 weeks, ever since we started going to the same school basically.

So we're walking this morning and rushing to this nursing home that my ex is gonna volunteer at. When two ladies walk by I go to the side and let them pass. She yells at me after they walk by "you know matt, you really should get out of the way when elderly people are walking by!"

Then after we left the nursing home we had to rush to get to class on time. So instead of walking down the giant hill to get to class I took the bus which my ex remarked "your so lazy, you can't even walk down the hill" and my remark is "well, the bus is free!"

PRETTY BOY PART-------------------

So, she calls me when I'm on the bus and we're talking and she says she's mad that I was 4 minutes late meeting her to go to the nursing home. She said that whenever she gives me trust, I ruin it, in this case I ruined it because I said I would be there in 10 mins and I got there in 14 minutes.

So she yells, "if you didn't take so much time trying to be a ****iin pretty boy, you would be on time. Guys are supposed to just throw on a shirt and be out the door. Your not a pretty boy matt, and you never will be"

How would you guys feel about this one? Is it true that guys shouldn't care about their looks like she says or is it idiotic of me to wear a green polo shirt from aeropostale and american eagle jeans? Is that too much?
Heh, I wear a green Aero polo and Express jeans - and I assure you that they will still be looking good on me by the time I'm done KICKING YOU UP AND DOWN THE BLOCK FOR PUTTING UP WITH ALL THAT!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Exactly!

Originally posted by CLOONEY
Pretty boys definately cop some heat!! When I go out I sometimes get jealous pathetic AFCs trying to fight me just because I am with beautiful woman or picking up beautiful woman! Fukc it can get annoying, but u just gotta laught it off, make a joke and keep going with the woman! Plus the woman LOVE IT!! As much as anyone says about rough, macho, whatever, fact is, girls LOVE pretty boys these days!
Yeah that's exactly what i'm talking about.But I catch heat from women around school/neighborhood too.I don't really socialize with them becuz of what you mentioned above.

I mean these guys hate me enough as it is now imagine if i'm pushing up on girls full-blast?I wouldn't make it out alive.

When I go out I know i'll never see those guys again so ignore it but I don't **** where I eat cuz it could catch up to me.

This goes back to what I said about the importance of male freinds ..For:

a.Situations like you described.
b.A better opinion of things. When you need help you can't go running to women or the computer all the cot-damn time like some people tend to do.

I agree completley about what you said about Confidence too.Just becuz she said you shouldn't act like that you take it as fact?lol..
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
DUDE, listen to everyone including my advice as we have all been there.

You broke up with a girl and she's your ex or you're at a stage where your girlfriend starts b1tching at you at everything you do.

She sees you're "changing" yourself and finds it an increasing threat as you may be trying to appeal to other girls.. SHE KNOWS THIS. She's basically trying to put you down into her own depressing hole (****blocking essetnailly) - ruining your path for ANOTHER girl who you may miss out on.

Don't even go for a lay, don't even attempt to be a friend with her. Why be friends with someone that will cricitize you in a way where they make you feel guilty for "hurting" them.

CUT HER OFF< IGNORE, trust me on this and trust the others. I've been through this.
 
Top