Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wandering Eyes - Is it so wrong?

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it wrong to "check out" other attractive women when you are with your LTR?

I saw an episode of the "GUY SHOW" a while back, where they had a camera crew out on the street filming guys walking down the street with their dates, their wives, even their ENTIRE FAMILIES (kids and all) as they had a paid professional model walk past going the other way.

In all cases they aired (on television)! the guys would check out the girl. The host would then, a few seconds later, confront the "victim" in front of their date/wife, and play back what they caught on camera.

In my mind, checking out a hot chick is a reflex, like pulling your hand away from a hot stove. I think it's unfair of women to expect a man not to get an eyeful. It would be like expecting a female to resist the draw of the shoe store.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not wrong to do it. Its just not fun if your LTR sees you doing it because you'll have to deal with her insecurity damage shield.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sweetcheeks

In all cases they aired (on television)! the guys would check out the girl. The host would then, a few seconds later, confront the "victim" in front of their date/wife, and play back what they caught on camera.
If the guy had balls he would tell the host to fvck himself. Remove yourself from the matrix.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My rules - I'll look at who I damn well please. So can the woman. I'll even point out handsome men for her occasionally.

I have never had a gf have trouble with this, because I make it clear that I am not going to go through life with blinkers on. If me checking out other women makes them insecure... is that such a bad thing?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
This has never been a problem for me in LTR's. Me and my g/f's at the time in fact usually talk about who are the hotties actresses / women at the time. So checking out women is right up the same ally, involve her in it.

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that it's a reflex, more or less. I made one gf cry because I ogled another woman. Talk about insecure. My ex-wife got seriously p!ssed off when I ogled other women, and another gf couldn't care less (but I did try to be discreet in all cases, apparently not successfully all the time). There's no harm in it, as far as I'm concerned.

What bugs me is that women who get mad at their men when they ogle other women, but then get equally upset if nobody ogles them. Those women are usually attention wh0res, anyway.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a female and honestly, I don't mind wandering eyes at all.

I even prefer to check out an attractive female with my man (I'm single ;) ) and maybe even have a discussion about her. I'm no lesbian, just very open minded.

Speaking of wandering eyes, I was sitting at a lounge earlier and there was this couple playing with their hands :confused: etc... When the male looked at me, the girlfriend started acting up. She was giving me dirty looks, I just smiled right back at her. I decided to stick around for a bit to piss her off haha :p

milkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
I'm single ;) )
Blueangel, if I would invite you to a candle-light-dinner and I would cook your favourite meal and play your favourite songs and everything is fine and smooth and beautiful. And if I would treat you the best a man could ever treat you. Would you do the same for me once too?

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it is bad in the eyes of your girl, just try to record that hotties image in your mind and relish in deep thought about banging that other girl while you're physically in the presence of your girl. I do it all the time.

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it's wrong. It shows you're an animal that can't control himself and disrespects his date. It's not a dealbraker though. Some women don't mind that at all.

I remember once ogling a hot chick while I was with my gf. She made a comment on it and I replied "Bah, I don't even like large boobs" (hot chick was DD). My gf was so happy after that, you have no idea (B-size only). I would have never believed it if I hadn't seen it.