"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Wana b like Pook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
Hey all you guys who post here... like .. 99% of you ... stop pouring your ****ing pathetic little hearts out cause we dont give a ****... suck it up pussies

wana be a dj? not just cry? like the little ****ing girls you are.

USE the SEARCH option .. if you look hard... and long... it will come.

and type in "Pook"

then.. read

if you do this.. great knowledge will be yours.. if you dont ... kill yourself or get off these ****ing forums.
thanks.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
why be Pook? why not ourselves?
 

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
its a good sign when you try to be eccumenically superiou to others by taking apart there words with stupid symantics ... yeah take the "like pook" how you want to ...
Hey I bet I made a grammar error... please point it out for me.
 

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
dont mind me I can practicly feel the political tension in this town its made me a little jaded
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
You ignorant ****... being yourself is what it is all about, what you should strive for. Most people are scared ****less of being themselves and have all these phobias and insecurites that keep them from unleasing themselves.

Just be yourself. Strive for your own ideal.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
i wanna be a spelling bee lol you see what i did there
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Want to be like Pook? Use the ultamite seduction tool called Phonics.

Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top