Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wamens Hitting The Wall

logicallefty

Reaction score
When the wamens start talking different thats my sign the wall has done been hit. I love older women, but when they start speaking the wall language, I know where they stand in a lot of ways. Have you ever noticed a wamen saying “pouwnnnds” instead of “pounds” or “ouwwwwt” instead of “out”. Yes, they get the independent shyt in their head and try to talk in a language that I think is more masculine. Really it’s just stupid. But this read below is not stupid. It’s a good read.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were some good points in that article but the wall is often softer than we think that it is.

There's still a lot of demand out there for 35-50 year old women.

Free_Agent

Don Juan
Reaction score
There were some good points in that article but the wall is often softer than we think that it is.

Perhaps. The ones I see on OLD… their faces just look … tired. Do not want .

my problem is I went from a 36yo to a 29 yo now and I can’t even look at women my age (46)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No there is not.
The typical, unattached 35-50 year old beta male is a thirsty male who will date these women, even if they are single moms.

Ever wondered why the typical man is a vagina beggar?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the comments

James A week ago · 0 Likes

The post was made by an insecure man with short man syndrome and probably a small **** who wastes their time cutting down women like that? Clearly not someone who’s happy
He/she forgot the "who hurt you" line then we had them all, full NPC.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The typical, unattached 35-50 year old beta male is a thirsty male who will date these women, even if they are single moms.

Ever wondered why the typical man is a vagina beggar?
I guess you could call that "demand," technically.

This is often where the twain they meet.

The 35+ woman is willing to lower her standards. The schlub dude didn't have any because of scarcity.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you could call that "demand," technically.

This is often where the twain they meet.

The 35+ woman is willing to lower her standards. The schlub dude didn't have any because of scarcity.
On the swipe apps, the typical 35-50 year old woman has a long queue of men interested in her. It happens. That's why I call it "demand".

In the real world, a 35-50 year old woman often sees her quantity of approaches fall off. However, they might not notice it if they are busy fielding DMs on Instagram and looking at their volume of applicants on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the swipe apps, the typical 35-50 year old woman has a long queue of men interested in her. It happens. That's why I call it "demand".

In the real world, a 35-50 year old woman often sees her quantity of approaches fall off. However, they might not notice it if they are busy fielding DMs on Instagram and looking at their volume of applicants on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge.
True, true. One thing about the swipe apps is that many types of dudes will fukk her for a night if she makes it easy. (Men will bang women below their SMV or what they're used to if it's easy - just for something different - sometimes.) Once women hit the wall their priorities change, BUT they still will have an inflated ego based on all the penises in that queue.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once women hit the wall their priorities change, BUT they still will have an inflated ego based on all the penises in that queue.
The penises in the queue and/or filling up the inbox have a way of inflating the ego. Right now, we also have a group of 50+ women who were later in life singles due to grey divorce and widowing. There are women who are now in their 50s/60s who have found themselves single for the first time since either before the internet or the early days of the internet when online dating was stigmatized (1980s-early 2000s). These women are now finding that they are post-menopausal and they are drawing more interest than when they were 18-25.

One thing about the swipe apps is that many types of dudes will fukk her for a night if she makes it easy. (Men will bang women below their SMV or what they're used to if it's easy - just for something different - sometimes.)
True

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know about swipe apps, never used them.

In real life, really don’t know where you are seeing it. If the women is over 38 or a single mother or fat, I don’t see demand for it. I mean there might be very soft inquiries to a 40+ year old woman “Do you want to go grab lunch?”; but demand? Competition? Dont see it all. Any man in his 40s who has some cash will just move on to the next woman, he won’t care about her.

My ex was 38.5 > broke up with her by ghosting.
Got a 49 year woman texting like me crazy-> I’m not responding
Got a 43 year woman desperate to meet > I’m not responding
Got a 48 year woman wanting to go to lunch -> I’m like ok, whatever.

My trainer is 31 and hot, she texts -> respond in 21 seconds
A hot 28 year therapist texted me for lunch -> I responded in 14 seconds
A hot 25 year old Chinese realtor called me -> I responded in 6 seconds

Im not young or Brad Pitt, but I cannot care about any single mother, any fat women, or any woman over 38. They have no leverage.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know about swipe apps, never used them.

In real life, really don’t know where you are seeing it. If the women is over 38 or a single mother or fat, I don’t see demand for it. I mean there might be very soft inquiries to a 40+ year old woman “Do you want to go grab lunch?”; but demand? Competition? Dont see it all. Any man in his 40s who has some cash will just move on to the next woman, he won’t care about her.
There are a ton of men who don't have a lot of cash and are in their 40s. There are far more men in their 40s who don't have cash than the men in their 40s who do have cash. These men are the men who create the demand for 40 something women. These are the vagina beggars. A lot of these vagina beggars are using swipe apps and social media now, but some might still use some real life methods.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Seriously guys, stop deluding yourself. Anyone owning a vagina who isn’t deformed has their share of orbiters.

Look around most men are desperate to wet their wee wee and will sleep with almost anything.

Therefore there is demand for vagina that greatly outweighs demand for penis.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously guys, stop deluding yourself. Anyone owning a vagina who isn’t deformed has their share of orbiters.

Look around most men are desperate to wet their wee wee and will sleep with almost anything.

Therefore there is demand for vagina that greatly outweighs demand for penis.
That was never the argument. He said the demand for 35-50 year old women. No one cares enough about those used up, batshvt crazy, expired broads for anything more than a lay. Female game is extracting resources and security from a high quality man for a lifetime. Female game is not getting your back blown out by 100 different horny dudes. The 35-50 women aren’t being taken seriously. Once they reach that age, the likelihood that they will ever marry is slim.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Again I disagree as do the statistics which show the average ages of women barring married over time is climbing.

I’m simply the messenger.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I looked at census data, it’s there in black and white. Facts is facts. .

Thats actually not true, the statistic shows it is still the age before they hit the wall and there are also cultural differences.. in some countries People get married in their early 20s. On average woman get married before they hit the wall they actually know that the wall exist, but sometimes think they still look like Kyle Jenner even in their 50s and won’t be a victim of it, they also know that they will have a hard time finding someone and most of the time those damaged girls have high Standards NO men wants to meet or even can’t meet LOL

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're both right in a sense.

The age of marriage has risen significantly over time in the West. In the UK, the average age of first marriage (for women) has risen from about 23 in 1970 to 31 or 32 today. Which is a big rise, but still significantly pre-wall.

ps. To me, the wall doesn't really come into effect for most women until late-40s/50. Basically when they dry up (sorry to be coarse :confused:)

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The data you’re looking at is for first time marriages in the US. But hey whatever works to confirm your bias is ok. Rock on bro.

I looked into it, the median is still 30 as I said they marry before they hit the wall, because they are aware of it those who dont initiate are mostly damaged. You also have to consider that woman in their 30s were in a relationship for a quite good time with their significant other. Second the data includes only America not global, so it doesnt include cultural differences within other countries, parenting style etc.

Your Data is invalidated

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Woman who divorced and marry again are more likely to be unhappy and divorce again.

Your Data is again invalidated, I’m pro scientist no chance my friend
I was ready to let this one lie, but since you’re still going well, why don’t you show us your data sources Mr. Scientist.

p.s. your recent answer is a cope. The original discussion was whether or not women 30 to 50 were desirable, not whether they were desirable to you. They are desirable to the general population because their marriage rates are going up, which is the only possible verifiable data set available.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the wamens start talking different thats my sign the wall has done been hit. I love older women, but when they start speaking the wall language, I know where they stand in a lot of ways. Have you ever noticed a wamen saying “pouwnnnds” instead of “pounds” or “ouwwwwt” instead of “out”. Yes, they get the independent shyt in their head and try to talk in a language that I think is more masculine. Really it’s just stupid. But this read below is not stupid. It’s a good read.

Nice article with good points. Thanks for sharing mate! :up: