Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walmart game explained by guy on youtube who claimed its foolproof

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2s9A_yOjI&feature=channel&list=UL

This guy on youtube says that its foolproof and it always works for him.

Wal-Mart game:

-Walmart is great place to hook up with broads, the greatest place on the f*cking planet earth
-The woman that work there only make 8-9 dollars an hour (thats why they looking to hook up)
-The woman that shop there have no money either
-The author says he can't not get hit on when he is at Walmart
-Get a shopping cart and put some HIGH DOLLAR items (e.g. blu ray, big screen tv)
-Get cleaning supplies as well cause women like to see your clean
-Pick the line up with the hottest cashier and the longest line
-Get the number of the cashier and then the next day return the "HIGH DOLLAR ITEMS"
-The next day, return the item with your receipt for a full refund.

Gonna try this tomorrow or today.

What do you guys think?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like a whole lotta trouble to go through just to get some girl's number. I can see jumping through a few hoops, putting in extra effort, for a girl at times but for one that works at Walmart and makes $8 an hour? ummm no. I hate shopping at Walmart, but the few that I've ever been in, I have yet to see a semi-hot looking girl working at one.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Robert28 said:
sounds like a whole lotta trouble to go through just to get some girl's number. I can see jumping through a few hoops, putting in extra effort, for a girl at times but for one that works at Walmart and makes $8 an hour? ummm no. I hate shopping at Walmart, but the few that I've ever been in, I have yet to see a semi-hot looking girl working at one.
That's because the better looking women can be strippers and make $80 an hour if they wanted. Also, the extortion they put on men add to this.

I like shopping at walmart.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
That's because the better looking women can be strippers and make $80 an hour if they wanted. Also, the extortion they put on men add to this.

I like shopping at walmart.
the main reason I hate shopping at Walmart is due to the fact that I hate standing in line. long lines at that! every Walmart I've ever seen has 30 cash registers built into them and never use more then 4 at any given time. I'll pay a little more to shop somewhere else where I don't have to stand in line for 30 mins. My time is valuable to me.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of effort this kid puts into trolling....

I just can't see the return on investment being that rewarding.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:

How is this a trolling post? Im not the author did you even watch the video?
this is not my game, I posted the link above of a video someone else made
on walmart game, so i guess that youtube guy is a troll too right?

Last edited:

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. I had a very aggressive black cashier hit on me multiple times at my local Walmart. She eventually got so forward that I had her put her # on my receipt just to appease her.

Texted her like 4 days later and she started blowing my phone up like crazy until I just completely ignored her and she got the hint.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
JCballin88 said:
Lol. I had a very aggressive black cashier hit on me multiple times at my local Walmart. She eventually got so forward that I had her put her # on my receipt just to appease her.

Texted her like 4 days later and she started blowing my phone up like crazy until I just completely ignored her and she got the hint.

Is she hot? U have pics?

How was she hitting on you? What did she say?

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was fairly attractive...not really my type though...I have nothing against black girls but she was a little too "ghetto" for me. I thought if we vibed better over the phone I would give it a flyer, but I wasn't feeling it after trading 8-10 messages.

Basically she asked my name and told me we needed to go out and get lunch soon...complimented me on my body, etc. I was flattered since I've really not had much experience with girls that are forward like that, but she's just not my type.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:

Legendary trolling yo ! Buying stuff and returning them to get a girl phone number... Too much effort....

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is classic. Thanks for the laugh. Fortunately I dont need help getting laid. But I love laughing

molloy

Reaction score
If you're not a troll, you're just stupid. Just day game in a park for free. Why would I go through the hassle of buying a tv just to **** some skanky WalMart cashier? Not DJ, not even close.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
The woman that work there only make 8-9 dollars an hour (thats why they looking to hook up)
That brings up an interesting point (although I have no idea what Walmart employees make).

I've always thought that when it comes to hitting on low paid cashier or food worker positions, their low pay was a discouraging thing rather than a positive. Because I figure they don't make enough to support themselves, they probably are living with either their husband or their boyfriend.

Although I guess they could live with their parents if they're young enough.