Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wall chick laments: I have found that men my age no longer see me the same way? Is settling for a less attractive man my only option now?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least she could see it now than 10 years later like a lots women out there.. Thumbs up for her.. May she met her, ehemm man.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahaha.

I was gonna spare you this but now I won't.

So maybe month 5, she had just begun to speak about marriage and I mean this broad was loaded, so I eased into it. I walk into what is now our room, used to be her room, and I sit on the bed, she's in the mirror, keep in mind, she was a smoke show still, fit, big butt, Lebanese, always approached by black guys but racist as hell. Give her a 8/10 at 50...

Well, she's sitting in front of her mirror, pulse out this long almost hidden drawer that I never saw, had 4 different wigs inside on the white head stands, she then to my horror, takes her wig off and reveals she's basically bald with stringy matted hair left which sat beneath this wig net thing on her head.

Because this just wasn't enough right, THEN she takes off these retainer looking things on her teeth and reveals her actual teeth for the first time to me, were few left and they were green and yellow.

Sitting there, i realized we had slept together for months while she had a wig and teeth set on, that is kind of Creepy.

Sorry I won't thread jack anymore
Oh wait she didnt reveal her latex mask covering her face yet.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought a brigade commander is a Brigadier General.
That is true in the British Army and most Commonwealth nations who's military is structured on the British framework... In the US Army, Brigade commanders are full colonels. Also, in the British Army system Brigadiers are not considered flag officers, in the US they are. Holding FLAG rank comes with a true lifetime commitment... once you put on the star, you will be VERY limited in what you can do post military service. This is one of the things many US citizens do not fully understand. Case in point LTG Flynn, and his involvement with Russians, Ukrainians, and Turks. Under normal circumstances if Flynn had retired as a COL, everything he did would have been perfectly fine. But as a retired flag officer, everything he did was inappropriate, Retired flag officers have to get special permission to register as a foreign agent, and when they do this, they no longer get normal security briefings, and in some cases, have to drop to a retired rank of COL. O-7 and above retirement comes with additional responsibilities and limits to post service employment. Flynn broke just about every rule... and it is perfectly feasible that he could be called back on active duty and Courts Marshaled. It is for this reason MANY full colonels just pass on promotion.

A US Brigade CAN be commanded by a BG, but typically this is the exception rather than the rule, and these are what we call 'independent" brigades formed for a special purpose, and these are structured as Brigade Combat Teams (BTC) but this is very uncommon since the Korean War. Typically US Army BGs do not command anything, they serve as deputies to Division or Center Commanders and it's like a stepping stone to flag commands. Most BGs will get promoted to 2-star, unless they are medically discharged, screw up, or decide to get out... but less that 3% of full Colonels are selected to Brigade General.

The US Military does it this way since the number of generals we can have is limited by Congress. Promotion to BG is VERY political... don't get me wrong, you have to be good, and you have to have had all the right jobs... but I know more than a few Colonels who were EXCELLENT commanders that don't make flag rank... you have to do a good job, but you also have to work the political ends as well.... and much of this depends on what political party is running government.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her issue with not feeling attracted to a guy could also be that she is only finding feminized betas. If she finds a solid masculine guy she will feel attracted. Women are not as attracted by sight as men are,...it is an emotional thing for them (no, they don't know that, but it is true). If a guy looks "haut" in a picture but then when she meets him his personality doesn't jive with his looks she will be repulsed by him.

So it isn't as bleak for her as she thinks, other than she has to look past the 150+ SIMPS & betas to find one single masculine guy. If she is at least a 5-6 and acts femine,...he will accept her.
Women absolutely go off of looks alone. Why do you think so many have the herd mindset of liking tattoos, beards, tall guys? In their mind all those 3 things “signal” masculine, so if a guy doesn’t have any of those 3 things he’s already behind in her eyes. He will be required to pass more **** tests than a guy with all three of those qualities.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women absolutely go off of looks alone. Why do you think so many have the herd mindset of liking tattoos, beards, tall guys? In their mind all those 3 things “signal” masculine, so if a guy doesn’t have any of those 3 things he’s already behind in her eyes. He will be required to pass more **** tests than a guy with all three of those qualities.
Yep... I have seen MULTIPLE times in my life where a chick dumped a man because her friends didn't like him. She could love him to death, but if the chick network rejects him, he's history. I know a couple that just started dating, both are friends, I ran into them at a free out-door concert together, when the dude went off to smoke a cigar, she told me not to tell anyone she was dating this guy.... The reason is that she is worried about what her chick friends would say if they knew they were dating.

Another thing you see chicks doing with dudes they are with that they might not really believe he is the best she can do is openly bragging about him. If your women is openly bragging about you to friends, she is defending her decision to be with you... this is not good. Women like to be with men that are intuitively and obviously good catches... HOW YOU LOOK is the ultimate demonstration of quality... and something she does not have to point out to her friends.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no such thing as the wall for an average 31 year old woman, shes lying about looks or obesity
There is definately the wall for a 31 yr old average female. Again the top 10% of males are ruthless with who they wife up. Chads and Tyrones are not wifing up anything past 29 yrs old.

She has her pick of average men but she is invisible to the guys she really wants. Trust me on this.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has her pick of average men but she is invisible to the guys she really wants. Trust me on this.
thats my point! do you realise a single mom with a another mans orgasm still in nappies, can eat at finer establishments more times in a week than I would go to in 6 months? she can gather those resources for purely breathing & owning a Vag.

no such thing as the wall, men are pathetic

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats my point! do you realise a single mom with a another mans orgasm still in nappies, can eat at finer establishments more times in a week than I would go to in 6 months? she can gather those resources for purely breathing & owning a Vag.

no such thing as the wall, men are pathetic
Yeh this is true. She will eat at finer restaurants etc. I agree bro 100%.

But they are still not winning because they are miserable. Thats why so many of them are on antidepressants alchoholic cat ladies. They compare their current situation to what they used to get so they remain bitter. Its a relative wall.