Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wall chick laments: I have found that men my age no longer see me the same way? Is settling for a less attractive man my only option now?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will double down on her standards now even though her looks are fading fast. And yes sweetie, you are about 11-15 lbs overweight. I know you won’t listen and will keep trying to date out of your league, but just remember, you’re competing with younger and much more attractive women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'6" and 136 lbs is a normal range BMI. If that's true, she's not losing men over her basic physique.

She was 31 at the time, so she'll get approached less in real life at that age, but she'll still get a lot of inquiries on Instagram, LinkedIn, and dating apps.

I sense that her personality is insufferable. She led off with her supply chain management job, which indicates to be that she is an SJW/careerist/feminist woman.

She likely needs to improve her personality, get off swipe apps, and lower her standards.

Since this post was 4 years ago, if she improved her personality, got off swipe apps, and had more reasonable standards, she is likely 35 and in an LTR/or married by now. My guess is she doubled down on the feminist tripe and she's 35 and childless now, a damaged carouseler with a bad personality.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman I used to work with, her name was S; she was a straight 10, very fit, always dressed in athletic yet slightly suggestive attire, I didn't even know she had any tattoos, I saw her with a t shirt and shorts before, didn't see any, then I saw her naked and she is inked almost black, up and down.

I was working entry level at a new job at that time, I was like... 22, she was 37.

We worked with a staff of black men, I was brand new, me and S hit it off, but eventually after a while, I began to suspect she was banging more than just me, until eventually I found clues at work and pieced together that she was probably banging the entire staff.

I left a tape recorder and my supervisor pounder her out 3 times in an hour and he's this African guy with like 8 kids at home lol... didn't pull out or anything from what I heard, but it was a group home so there were clients who weren't responsive to their environment, some left with their parents for the day.

S was a bad, bad bish, I banged her out in my girl friends truck, was dating a 50 year old milf who was paying all my bills at that time lmao, was this huge truck lifted to the point you needed a foot ladder.

S wanted to date I laughed

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman I used to work with, her name was S; she was a straight 10, very fit, always dressed in athletic yet slightly suggestive attire, I didn't even know she had any tattoos, I saw her with a t shirt and shorts before, didn't see any, then I saw her naked and she is inked almost black, up and down.

I was working entry level at a new job at that time, I was like... 22, she was 37.

We worked with a staff of black men, I was brand new, me and S hit it off, but eventually after a while, I began to suspect she was banging more than just me, until eventually I found clues at work and pieced together that she was probably banging the entire staff.

I left a tape recorder and my supervisor pounder her out 3 times in an hour and he's this African guy with like 8 kids at home lol... didn't pull out or anything from what I heard, but it was a group home so there were clients who weren't responsive to their environment, some left with their parents for the day.

S was a bad, bad bish, I banged her out in my girl friends truck, was dating a 50 year old milf who was paying all my bills at that time lmao, was this huge truck lifted to the point you needed a foot ladder.

the biggest downfall (and it will be the downfall of men) is the fact we don't gossip. women have complete whatsapp groups setup to shame/roast/spread ideologies.

the fact some guy will still date this h*e is a shame for him he just wont know. unless her behaviour shows it. They get away with so much sneaky stuff its unreal

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion: it's over for the wall-hitting supply chain managementcels.
Not for sex. She can get her pusssy drilled nightly. For commitment from a top tier guy, it could be. Plenty of betas would wife that up. I still think she has an insufferable personality.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How many on the staff?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not for sex. She can get her pusssy drilled nightly. For commitment from a top tier guy, it could be. Plenty of betas would wife that up. I still think she has an insufferable personality.
There are men that would marry anything with a pulse. Maybe even that's considered a "nice to have" by some guys.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It sounds like you're still attractive, just not to the kind of men you want.

We can't tell you anything useful because it's not like you're invisible to ALL men, just the kind you want. We can't give you advice because we don't know what kind of men you like.

You won't benefit from internet stranger advice because we can tell you what generic men want, but not what your type wants.

Maybe it's true they want younger only. Maybe they red flag you when you mention kids. Maybe they all hate someone with your choice of dinner even. Who knows.

So maybe tell us more about the ones you want and we'll try to narrow it down.

Probably the best advice in the comments, and of course she ignored it because it's not what she wants to hear

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 31, and with her physical attributes she lists, coupled with her being “above average” in looks according to her own self reporting, she should be having zero trouble getting men , even higher SMV men, to pursue her.

There is either a personality flaw that has become public knowledge that makes everyone scared to touch her on the dating scene or she is just lying about her physical attributes. Poisoning the well does happen where a woman becomes known as a psycho and, even if she’s hot, higher SMV men won’t touch her due to her reputation. So it’s possible she isn’t lying but still experiencing difficulty. Granted, all she’d have to do is get on Tinder or Bumble and she’d have more matches than she knew what to do with. So maybe she is lying.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many on the staff?
There was me, a lawyer who worked part time, a gym maxed shorter guy, another super tall black guy who she told me was being openly sexual since day 1, yet said his wife always texted him so he had to be in his phone all day at work.

My supervisors boss also sucked me off in a spare room while one of the clients was gone for surgery.

That job was a mess.