Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

walking tall and confident attract girls .

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well lately i read a article on here about walking tall and being confident. Well at the same time i started to do that and walk very tall, my head up and just walk around with the feeling im the "****" the "man" but i dont know why. Im just a average guy and all. Lately at work more girls it seems have been being alot more friendly, making conversations with me before i say anything to them, smiling at me. I didnt know why though. But im convinced that walking straight up, headup, and feeling like your the man is a great way to get chicks to notice and feel alot more confident about urself.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you learned it. It's also great for your posture.

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's part of it, but the unfliching eye contact is also important. A lot of people sort of turn inward to avoid confronting people - usually because they've either been beaten down in their lives or they're just plain lazy.

Project yourself o u t w a r d (wtf? This language filter is ridiculous!) and interact, and you're halfway there.

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is right on the money. Several weeks ago my friend and I were walking back from the weight room. I had just done really well and was feeling like "oh shyt! I'm the man!!!" and this girl was walking toward us, and was going to pass on my side. Anyway, she and I made eye contact and I didn't look away. I gave her a look and I could just feel myself communicating to her without saying a word, "I am the man and I know you want me." I could not believe the expression on her face. She kept eye contact with me until we passed. She had this "who iiiis this guy? I'm getting turned on!" look. I'm sure I could have gotten that number. I didn't really realize what had happened until a minute or two later, but how you carry yourself and how you look at her says an unbelievable amount.

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
******d

...?
Okay I get it, it's cuz of that stupid Outwar site.

Yes, walking confident will definitely help. Why would you walk with your head down or your back slouched?
Because you've been beaten down by your classes, have a shyt-ton of stuff to get done at work, just got over the flu and now have a respiratory infection. All that shyt put together tends to get me feeling down. I don't know about anyone else.

Unless I'm conciously thinking about it, I
tend to walk how I feel. If I'm feeling down in the dumps, the way I carry myself shows it. Same goes for when I'm feeling really good about myself.