Walking in the hall ways together........

Captin Krunch

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be one of the things that make me feel all mushy gushy...today this one girl that i talk to sent me a text of all her class periods and classes....and said she wanted me to walk with her down the hall....now with maybe one of those classes i would be cool...but i HATE a clingy girl...that wants ur attention 24/7...i hate things that make me feel all mushy gushy on the insiide lol...dosnt feel manly....i just want some of yall opinions....am i jus over reactin and shud suck it up? or shud i tell her that its not really me, and i dont like clingness?

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
IDIOT!! u get a chance here.. TAKE IT instead of crying bout it!
u wana do something bout it? lzn. a chance it is. but that doesn't mean that u have to walk her to all her classes. u walk her whenever YOU can, whenever YOU want!! see? that's where she can realiza u r a man and that u have other stuff to take care of and other friends u want to hang out with.
think about it. even if u really don't like that chance u got, just use it for ur good, AT LEAST think of it as some practice to Don Juan!

(i hope u dont go next telling me that ure don juan and dont need practice!:p)

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont walk with her every single time every single day. Make your walks with her VERY limited. It should become a situation where she gets all excited and happy that YOU have decided to take YOUR time out of YOUR day to give her a small little treat of walking to class.

If she begs you to walk with her sometimes, DO NOT give in. Go on your own terms. Usually when a girl begs me to do something, I almost always deny her, cuz I want to show her that im strong and I wont give in to her. Be a man.

anx1ety

Don Juan
Reaction score
Captin Krunch said:
This has to be one of the things that make me feel all mushy gushy...today this one girl that i talk to sent me a text of all her class periods and classes....and said she wanted me to walk with her down the hall....now with maybe one of those classes i would be cool...but i HATE a clingy girl...that wants ur attention 24/7...i hate things that make me feel all mushy gushy on the insiide lol...dosnt feel manly....i just want some of yall opinions....am i jus over reactin and shud suck it up? or shud i tell her that its not really me, and i dont like clingness?
doesn't feel manly? LOLOLOL. Please. Feelings and emotions are exactly that..get over it.

Walk with her, but have things to do sometimes. Don't make it every time. Walk her to first block..then tell her you can't walk her to second or third. Then tell her you might be able to walk her to fourth..something like that. Then decide whether or not you want to or are willing to walk her to fourth.

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what I used to do. I'd get bored in class, so I'd text a girl "Hey want to go for a walk?" and then ask to use the bathroom and go walk around for a little while. Not a long walk, just enough to stretch your legs and maybe get a kiss ;)