Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walking away is soley Masculine and the ultimate trump card

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I chuckle to myself when I hear women giving other women advice about walking away from a guy to show him what's up. Lol, ok..

For example, and this has happened to me more than several times now:

You meet a girl, she's clearly into you. You bang her with reckless abandon. She always reaches out to you first. Gives you the "exclusive talk" after a few weeks/months. The sex continues, dirty stuff too - no condom, busting in her mouth, anal, etc. the whole works. Eventually, she'll start buying you STUFF for your home or apartment. This is always the beginning of the end. Some stupid fight or bs will come up and then *POOF*, she's gone. And worse yet, she walks away HAPPY because she thinks she's going to really f*ck up your mental state for a while, and she's usually right.

But it's like, I nutted in your mouth...what do you have over me at this point? You bang me, cook for me, buy me sh*t and then bounce? I win you dumb hoe. It reminds me of that scene in the dark knight where batman throws the joker off the building and the dude is laughing as he's falling to his death.

But make no mistake about it and don't get confused. The ability to walk away from a woman after you've banged her and while her IL is still high is the ultimate F you. The kiss of death if you will to her Ego. Even if she never contacts you again, you can be sure you have shook her up.

Please do this fellas. If not for yourself, for future generations of men who will come. There has to be a reset here. Again, it WILL f*ck her up. Don't underestimate the power that you put back into the universe by having STRICT standards with women. And don't let women walking away get under your skin. Just think of Heath Ledger and Christian Bale in that aforementioned scene.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, just have a good reason to walk away. Point being you have to actually mean it when you’re gonna do it.
Yeah I’ve made that mistake. Don’t go playing chicken with women when it comes to walking away and NC. They’ll win every time.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i guess to key to sucess is NGAF
Yes.

Like an old friend always says at work- "I was lookin' for a job when I came here..so I don't GAF.

Same applies...stop, then reset and be glad for the bullet you dodged.

Saw one that eluded me back when I was 18, on FB a while back. When I saw modern pic I felt better! lmao

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I chuckle to myself when I hear women giving other women advice about walking away from a guy to show him what's up. Lol, ok..

For example, and this has happened to me more than several times now:

You meet a girl, she's clearly into you. You bang her with reckless abandon. She always reaches out to you first. Gives you the "exclusive talk" after a few weeks/months. The sex continues, dirty stuff too - no condom, busting in her mouth, anal, etc. the whole works. Eventually, she'll start buying you STUFF for your home or apartment. This is always the beginning of the end. Some stupid fight or bs will come up and then *POOF*, she's gone. And worse yet, she walks away HAPPY because she thinks she's going to really f*ck up your mental state for a while, and she's usually right.

But it's like, I nutted in your mouth...what do you have over me at this point? You bang me, cook for me, buy me sh*t and then bounce? I win you dumb hoe. It reminds me of that scene in the dark knight where batman throws the joker off the building and the dude is laughing as he's falling to his death.

But make no mistake about it and don't get confused. The ability to walk away from a woman after you've banged her and while her IL is still high is the ultimate F you. The kiss of death if you will to her Ego. Even if she never contacts you again, you can be sure you have shook her up.

Please do this fellas. If not for yourself, for future generations of men who will come. There has to be a reset here. Again, it WILL f*ck her up. Don't underestimate the power that you put back into the universe by having STRICT standards with women. And don't let women walking away get under your skin. Just think of Heath Ledger and Christian Bale in that aforementioned scene.
Great post man! Some powerful words here.

So take my recent break up for example..

Long distance..By ending it she done me a big FAVOUR.

She did ALL the travelling to see me in the two years.. I only drove over to her ONCE.

So now I'm free to pursue a REAL relationship.. I busted nuts in her for two years, and made barely any effort at all.

I completely ghosted her, when she sent the text message.

If anyone loses out, it is her not me.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can think this way and I think it's healthy for you to do so. But women generally do not walk away from a man when their IL is high. If she left you, she dgaf about you and whether or not you contact her ever again. She probably found another man also who's cumming in her mouth and fvcking her in the ass.

Women don't care about sex like they used to. They give it away freely to any chad or tyrone or whatever generalization you want to make for the top 20% of men. If you are in that group, she wasn't yours it was only your turn.

Not reaching out to her is more self preservation thing. You can walk away with your head held high knowing you have other options and you didn't beg, and she will never hear from you again. It's the only proper response when someone removes themselves from your life

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can think this way and I think it's healthy for you to do so. But women generally do not walk away from a man when their IL is high. If she left you, she dgaf about you and whether or not you contact her ever again. She probably found another man also who's cumming in her mouth and fvcking her in the ass.

Women don't care about sex like they used to. They give it away freely to any chad or tyrone or whatever generalization you want to make for the top 20% of men. If you are in that group, she wasn't yours it was only your turn.

Not reaching out to her is more self preservation thing. You can walk away with your head held high knowing you have other options and you didn't beg, and she will never hear from you again. It's the only proper response when someone removes themselves from your life

This is true.. Remember these days MOST chicks will fuk you on the very first date.. If they fuked YOU immediately, then chances are they will bang others immediately too.

Sometimes circumstances can cause a break up too, too much arguing or drama.. Incompatibility issues.. In my case it was distance.

Over time IL will reduce in MOST CASES.. I even faked a few orgasms when I was having sex with my ex.. I just wasn't feeling that sexual excitement with her anymore.

Sexual excitement can decline in ANY relationship... However THESE DAYS woman branch swing to another c0ck immediately.. They will not try to see things through, most are constantly addicted to that HONEYMOON period.

As Sosuave666 states, best thing we can do is accept reality and just move da fuk on.. Give them NOTHING

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman wins when she walks away after the exctracted resources out of you (time, money, commitment) while providing none.

The same moment a woman gives herself sexually to a man she has no leverage and no ability to renegotiate, women in past were clever enough to get it...nowadays it seems getting jizzed on their faces is empowering them toward the shooter.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made the mistake once of not leaving for good only for her to dog me again and leave me for good. When I initially left I know for certain it was a huge blow to her ego. When she left me shortly after I could tell how happy she was to have won this game. I will never make that mistake again.

I've had women tell me they are always the ones who did the dumping with a smile on their face. Or the women tells me how the relationships that hurt them the most were the ones where the guy left him with the saddest face. Im sure the guys that left them were when the girls were at their peak interest level. Women never forget the guys that dumped them but are easy to forget the ones where they did the dumping.

I can tell you that it was the most painful mistakes I ever made in my life when it comes to women. Even looking back causes me to feel shame in myself. If I had left for good when I tried I would have saved myself a lot of pain and heartache. Instead she ended up doing me wrong and leaving me with zero phukes and a smile on her face that she won. When initially broke up with her I did in fact feel a big rush of musicality, happiness and relief. I wont deny it hurts sometimes looking back at how weak I was. But all I can do is learn from my mistake and repeat it. I broke up with the last chick and never contacted her again and I felt amazing afterwards. Imo I think it hurts both male and female in that situation.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP, you had me at the title. I hit like first, then read the post. So darn true.

I've had ex's I have talked to after our breakup, both ones I have dumped and ones who have dumped me, say "I just can't believe you. After the breakup you didn't even care and you went right on to the next woman. How can you do that?" Translation: "G0d Damn it only us women are supposed to be able to move on so fast. Men are supposed to cry and weep and not see any other women because they should be too tore up over loosing us".. Yadda yadda ya..

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you had me at the title. I hit like first, then read the post. So darn true.

I've had ex's I have talked to after our breakup, both ones I have dumped and ones who have dumped me, say "I just can't believe you. After the breakup you didn't even care and you went right on to the next woman. How can you do that?" Translation: "G0d Damn it only us women are supposed to be able to move on so fast. Men are supposed to cry and weep and not see any other women because they should be too tore up over loosing us".. Yadda yadda ya..
A man leaving them is a big hit on their self esteem and in a way is a DHV.

I remember a girl i dated when i was younger, i knew i could do way better but whe she dumped me it **** me up real good

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man leaving them is a big hit on their self esteem and in a way is a DHV.

I remember a girl i dated when i was younger, i knew i could do way better but whe she dumped me it **** me up real good
Yes it does, but sometimes getting dumped is for the BEST

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting dumped or doing the dumping doesn’t matter to me, I’m going to go on and keep improving myself no matter what. I’ve had girls that dumped me see me on Facebook or bump into me and say “damn you look great!” and they look rough! One girl I dated we had talked about going skydiving together (she was one of these girls that always made these future plans but never intended to follow through on any of them with me). Know what I did? I went skydiving without her and when she saw the pics she said “I thought we were going skydiving together! You went without me”.haha

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be a blessing in disguise.. In my case a wake up call... But more importantly it makes you wiser, and forces you to analyse and improve yourself.

I've had one or two chicks dump me in the past, and I look back now, and Thank them for it.
Yeah if you can gain experience from it, you might get out of it a better wiser man.

But it usualy hurt more when you get dump than when you do the dumping imo

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah if you can gain experience from it, you might get out of it a better wiser man.

But it usualy hurt more when you get dump than when you do the dumping imo
I did the dumping once, and it was hard as fuk.. Was constantly questioning wether I did the right thing or not.. It wasn't easy at all.

However.. With my current break up, she did the dumping, but I agree with the breakup, and i'm pretty glad i'm out of the situation.

This is why I wanted to text her and make it a MUTUAL breakup, so she knows i'm done with her too.

Sometimes its good to get these things off our chest and just say it, as it is.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me getting dumped is a better motivator than me dumping someone. Sure it’s a kick to the ego and you feel like you are a loser but then you get pissed off and think “I’ll show this *****!” but only let that get you motivated, don’t let be the sole reason to KEEP you motivated.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me getting dumped is a better motivator than me dumping someone. Sure it’s a kick to the ego and you feel like you are a loser but then you get posted off and think “I’ll show this *****!” but only let that get you motivated, don’t let be the sole reason to KEEP you motivated.

What if you get dumped, but you should or you wanted to dump her anyway?

I'll give you an example.. I was going off the sex with my ex, generally I was avoiding it or I just couldn't cvm at all.

I just didn't feel turned on enough by her.

Plus I couldn't see any long term future with her.. I even started checking out other woman, flirting with them etc.

In that type of situation, isn't it better to turn a dumping into a mutual break up?

By telling her thanks, I wasn't into the relationship any longer.. Good luck bye

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you get dumped, but you should or you wanted to dump her anyway?

I'll give you an example.. I was going off the sex with my ex, generally I was avoiding it or I just couldn't cvm at all.

I just didn't feel turned on enough by her.

Plus I couldn't see any long term future with her.. I even started checking out other woman, flirting with them etc.

In that type of situation, isn't it better to turn a dumping into a mutual break up?

By telling her thanks, I wasn't into the relationship any longer.. Good luck bye
Well yeah to me that isn’t the same as getting blindsided by it when you thought things were going well, minus a few red flags here and there. I got dumped by one girl because I think she saw me as “soft”, I think I projected the “good guy”(not nice guy!) image and she’d never dated that. She used to love to brag about the time she went skydiving and I guess that was her measure of “badassness”. We’d planned to go and I told her I’d do it but looking back now she probably was thinking “yeah right”. What did I do? I went on my own a few months after she dumped me. She jumped at 8500 feet, I jumped TWICE, once at 8500 feet and another at 9500. Posted the pics and videos on Facebook and she saw them. I was scared outta my ass when I jumped but when he said go I didn’t even hesitate like some people to, I jumped out that ***** like I was jumping into a pool. I was terrified the whole way down but it was fun. I basically did it to throw that **** back in her face because she’d only done it once and I did it twice. Just because you’re a decent guy that doesn’t **** on everyone doesn’t mean you don’t habe a streak of badass in you. I think she got the message, she tried to get me to meet up with her later on “to talk” but I was like **** off.