"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Walking away from her

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
So I have removed all attention from this chick I was flirting and talking with because she wasn't interested in meeting up and seemed more into just having my attention over anything else.

I see her around pretty regularly. I haven't really been making an effort to talk to her just keep it brief and move on. Stopped responding to text/snap and stopped following her stories.

Now she's asking everyone if I'm mad at her. The last thing I want to do is look butt hurt especially when I'm not. But have no interest in just being platonic friends with this chick.

How to proceed?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2017
Messages
768
Reaction score
1,068
Age
45
So I have removed all attention from this chick I was flirting and talking with because she wasn't interested in meeting up and seemed more into just having my attention over anything else.

I see her around pretty regularly. I haven't really been making an effort to talk to her just keep it brief and move on. Stopped responding to text/snap and stopped following her stories.

Now she's asking everyone if I'm mad at her. The last thing I want to do is look butt hurt especially when I'm not. But have no interest in just being platonic friends with this chick.

How to proceed?
Exactly as you are? Move on....unless your getting something why exert any energy on paying her attention. She will find the orbiter she needs for her validation
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
If you just totally ghost a girl in your social circle and make a big show out of walking away, it’s seen as being butthurt unfortunately.

The best way to do this is to just be politely uninterested. Ignore validation-seeking texts (texts that don’t ask for a response) and respond to her questions a day or two later with simple responses that don’t reciprocate the dialogue. When you see her, smile warmly and say hi, then move along.

I’m from another generation where snaps/stories weren’t a thing, but it’s best to never become a girl’s social media orbiter in the first place.
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Keep doing what your doing. Tell her to ask you herself if this got back to you. (Angry)
Then just tell her friends is not an option. I take it this is a social circle?
I've had a mutual friend ask if I was mad at her. She even asked me herself at one point I played it off in both cases. She is definitely feeling I am colder to her now and distant.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Relationships of any type, with a male friend, female friend, girlfriend, even some relatives are like a bank account. You invest your time and maybe effort which you will never get back. Is it giving you a positive return (ROI)?

Time is non-refundable. If your time deposits are generating a positive return and you're getting something out of the relationship, great, it's valued so keep it and grow it. But, if the person only takes, drains you, and you get nothing out of it, it's like staying in a losing investment. Cut your losses from the relationship and just move on. People rarely change.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
If she asks you directly why you are acting different, tell her that you are now dating a couple of chicks and your interest is on them. No further explanation necessary. She may ask "Do I know who they are?" Nope. No more information necessary. If she had a fair amount of interest in you, her hamster will start spinning out of control.

If she has very low interest, she will at least stop asking.

Hope this helps.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
So I have removed all attention from this chick I was flirting and talking with because she wasn't interested in meeting up and seemed more into just having my attention over anything else.

I see her around pretty regularly. I haven't really been making an effort to talk to her just keep it brief and move on. Stopped responding to text/snap and stopped following her stories.

Now she's asking everyone if I'm mad at her. The last thing I want to do is look butt hurt especially when I'm not. But have no interest in just being platonic friends with this chick.

How to proceed?
Hook up with someone she knows. Drive the nail in the coffin.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
So I have removed all attention from this chick I was flirting and talking with because she wasn't interested in meeting up and seemed more into just having my attention over anything else.

I see her around pretty regularly. I haven't really been making an effort to talk to her just keep it brief and move on. Stopped responding to text/snap and stopped following her stories.

Now she's asking everyone if I'm mad at her. The last thing I want to do is look butt hurt especially when I'm not. But have no interest in just being platonic friends with this chick.

How to proceed?
Who cares what she thinks and says now that you have nothing to do with her anymore. Stop focusing on her. Start focusing on your life and purpose. People don't give that much **** about you anyway.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So I have removed all attention from this chick I was flirting and talking with because she wasn't interested in meeting up and seemed more into just having my attention over anything else.

I see her around pretty regularly. I haven't really been making an effort to talk to her just keep it brief and move on. Stopped responding to text/snap and stopped following her stories.

Now she's asking everyone if I'm mad at her. The last thing I want to do is look butt hurt especially when I'm not. But have no interest in just being platonic friends with this chick.

How to proceed?
Send her a dik pic.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top