Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walking away from her

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have removed all attention from this chick I was flirting and talking with because she wasn't interested in meeting up and seemed more into just having my attention over anything else.

I see her around pretty regularly. I haven't really been making an effort to talk to her just keep it brief and move on. Stopped responding to text/snap and stopped following her stories.

Now she's asking everyone if I'm mad at her. The last thing I want to do is look butt hurt especially when I'm not. But have no interest in just being platonic friends with this chick.

How to proceed?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have removed all attention from this chick I was flirting and talking with because she wasn't interested in meeting up and seemed more into just having my attention over anything else.

I see her around pretty regularly. I haven't really been making an effort to talk to her just keep it brief and move on. Stopped responding to text/snap and stopped following her stories.

Now she's asking everyone if I'm mad at her. The last thing I want to do is look butt hurt especially when I'm not. But have no interest in just being platonic friends with this chick.

How to proceed?
Exactly as you are? Move on....unless your getting something why exert any energy on paying her attention. She will find the orbiter she needs for her validation

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you just totally ghost a girl in your social circle and make a big show out of walking away, it’s seen as being butthurt unfortunately.

The best way to do this is to just be politely uninterested. Ignore validation-seeking texts (texts that don’t ask for a response) and respond to her questions a day or two later with simple responses that don’t reciprocate the dialogue. When you see her, smile warmly and say hi, then move along.

I’m from another generation where snaps/stories weren’t a thing, but it’s best to never become a girl’s social media orbiter in the first place.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doing what your doing. Tell her to ask you herself if this got back to you. (Angry)
Then just tell her friends is not an option. I take it this is a social circle?
I've had a mutual friend ask if I was mad at her. She even asked me herself at one point I played it off in both cases. She is definitely feeling I am colder to her now and distant.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships of any type, with a male friend, female friend, girlfriend, even some relatives are like a bank account. You invest your time and maybe effort which you will never get back. Is it giving you a positive return (ROI)?

Time is non-refundable. If your time deposits are generating a positive return and you're getting something out of the relationship, great, it's valued so keep it and grow it. But, if the person only takes, drains you, and you get nothing out of it, it's like staying in a losing investment. Cut your losses from the relationship and just move on. People rarely change.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If she asks you directly why you are acting different, tell her that you are now dating a couple of chicks and your interest is on them. No further explanation necessary. She may ask "Do I know who they are?" Nope. No more information necessary. If she had a fair amount of interest in you, her hamster will start spinning out of control.

If she has very low interest, she will at least stop asking.

Hope this helps.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How to proceed?
Hook up with someone she knows. Drive the nail in the coffin.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How to proceed?
Who cares what she thinks and says now that you have nothing to do with her anymore. Stop focusing on her. Start focusing on your life and purpose. People don't give that much **** about you anyway.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How to proceed?
Send her a dik pic.