"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Walk on by

tWeaK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Why is it that the less attractive girls out there seem to be more talkative, and those that are more attractive seem to wait.

I talk to all of the less attractive girls, and at some point or another they have liked me. As a matter of fact, all of the friends that I have right now that are girls have liked me at one point or another in the past.

If they like me, the more attractive girls must like me to a point as well. It seems like fairly basic logic to me.

I know its because they are waiting for a confident, powerful guy (DJ) to come along. I figure I have a chance with some of them but I really dont want to screw it up and look like an idiot. I freeze and usually dont say anything, which is probably the stupidest thing to do.

Basically what it comes down to is less attractive girls like me. The more attractive girls must think I'm somewhat decent looking as well. I've seen a lot of them looking at me, but when I look at them, they look away. Whats the deal with that?

Also, its not like I can just go up and talk to any hot girl right off the bat. I freeze up. I end up not saying anything and they just walk on by.

Sorry it was so long, I have a lot on my mind right now, and it kinda all flowed together. Thanks for any input.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Really, what's the difference between an attractive girl and a less attractive girl?


You're making too much of a distinction between the two when they are fundamentally the same... HB9 comes in a better packaging, that's all
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
I think the ugly girls make them feel insecure.

Notice how the good-looking ones are all "dumb & slutty" to the average chics.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
the unattractive ones don't get approach by many guys, that explains why they talk so much when they finally got someone's attention :p
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Have you ever noticed the vets talk less than green kids straight from the barracks?

Or how experienced businessmen talk less than bright young entrepreneurs?

Its the same everywhere. Hot chicks don't need to talk as much because they already look good. Ugly chicks talk more because they've got less going for them. A good package doesn't need to sell itself, a bad package does.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top