Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walk in with respect, walk out with respect!

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I read a post where a guy was dumped, why his GF left him, why do HBs date ugly guys, etc, sometimes there is a fundamental link that the poster is missing.

Next time you are dumped, your friend is dumped, or you read about a thread where the original author was dumped, ask yourself this simple question: "Did the girl that dump him respect him?"

Everyone has probably heard of the saying "You are the Man of the House." So are you? Think of the following for a moment:

1) Most women are attracted to men that they look up to in some way.

2) Most women are not attracted to men that they don’t respect (conversely, if they respect a man, that does not necessarily mean they will be attracted to him)

You see, it is in their very nature to seek the Man of the House.

You ask yourself, "How come that HB is still with that ugly guy?" That HB is still with that ugly guy because she respects him in some way. You ask, "Why does this jerk get all the women?" Because at some level, the women respect this jerk and cannot leave him. And then you ask, "Why did my GF leave me? I was good and kind to her in all ways. I bought her flowers and many gifts, I did her homework for her, I ran numerous errands for her so she could stay home, I always did as she asked, ... ... How come she does not love me anymore?" By now, you should KNOW the answer to this one.

Mind you, just because a woman respects you, that does not mean she loves you. However, she cannot love you if she does not respect you:

Originally posted by Pook
Remember, if you cannot command respect, you cannot attract love. If you cannot be respected, women will ignore you and/or abuse you.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=16903&highlight=command+AND+respect+AND+attract

We often use the concept “alpha male” when discussing seduction. For a moment, think of the “alpha male” in primates. As the alpha male, don’t you think he is respected by all the other apes in his pack? That’s why he’s at the top of the social hierarchy in his pack.

We talk about using challenge to get and keep the woman we want. If you think of it, if there is something that is able to challenge you, chances are, you show some sort of respect for it. For all the mountain climbers that find Mt. Everest challenging to climb, do you think they respect Mt. Everest?

We talk about negative hits. What are negative hits? At the basic level, a negative hit simply takes a HB off her pedestal so that she does not look down upon you like she looks down on the rest of the chumps that put her on a pedestal. Remember? How can that HB be attracted to you if she looks down on you?

Originally posted by Mystery
Talk about whatever (not sex) and she will give you NEG HITS. So you NEG HIT her right back. One time a girl said, "You're too tall." I said, "You're too short but Im willing to overlook your flaws." I smirked at her and she said, "ok ok. we're even :)" You get RESPECT when you neg hit her.
http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=neg+hit+respect+group:alt.seduction.fast+author:mystery&hl=en&lr=&selm=3600a334.0%40nemo.idirect.com&rnum=1

Many will advise that you should not be jealous and try to be too over-controlling. That is good advice in the early phases of a relationship before you are an exclusive couple. Remember, both you and her are free to date other people while in a non-exclusive relationship. Thus, you can lose her respect if you become jealous before the both of you are exclusive.

However, the nature of the relationship changes once you go exclusive. If you are in an exclusive relationship with your girlfriend, that means she shouldn’t be dating other men, seeing her ex-bf, etc. And they will test you on this. And if you let her get away with actions that lower her respect for you when you are in an exclusive relationship, she will push the envelope further and the more you concede, the more she loses respect for you. She’ll think, “Well, if he doesn’t mind me eating lunch with this guy, he probably won’t mind it if I see a movie with him … If he doesn’t mind me seeing a movie with him, maybe he won’t mind if I spend some time at his house…” As her respect for you gets chipped away little by little, you eventually become a door mat and we all know what happens to door mats – they get walked over!

She must respect you early in the relationship and you must maintain her respect throughout the relationship.

However, don’t go overboard with this concept on minor issues when you are in an exclusive relationship. If you are out with a large group of friends, and she has a simple and innocent conversation with a few other guy friends on the outing, just chill! If you overreact too severely to the minor stuff, you become insecure and too over-controlling – and that’s not attractive at all. In fact, you may lose her respect in such circumstances. Just be aware of the major issues that occur and if they do, don’t hesitate to put your foot down early on.

Finally, if you are in a happy & healthy relationship where your GF respects you, return the favor and show her respect as well. A relationship where both partners respect each other is a prosperous relationship. The “nice guy” (don’t confuse nice guy with good guy) will let the woman disrespect and take advantage of him. The “jerk” is respected by his woman but conversely, he shows no respect for his woman. The “good guy” is respected by his woman and is able to reciprocate his respect for his woman. Be the “good guy.”

And don’t forget that women also require the proper affection in a healthy relationship. You cannot sustain a healthy relationship by maintaining her respect but not simultaneously giving her the required affection.

Remember, you walk into the relationship with respect, and if need be, you walk out of the relationship with respect!

Maximus_Decimus

“Give no sh*t and take no sh*t” - ???

Satori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

Respect is only part of the picture, but it is extremely important. This goes for not just women, but for any social interaction. The losers and outcasts are those who are not respected by their peers.

The level of respect a woman (or anyone for that matter) has for you is somewhat variable, but can be influenced by your appearance and actions. The important thing to remember is that your SELF RESPECT greatly affects your appearance and actions, so much so that your self respect essentially DEFINES the respect you will get from others. Rather than worrying about what others think of you, ask what you think of yourself.

Also, as far as jealousy in a relationship... If you're not in a committed relationship, then you have no authority over whether she hangs out with other guys. If you are in a committed relationship, however, you should hold her to that commitment. This doesn't mean you should get jealous, but you should speak your mind. Acting jealous shows her that she has significant control over your emotions. Staying cool and rational shows that you are in control of yourself, but it also shows that you aren't afraid to confront her when she's in the wrong. This should keep her respect for you from dropping.