Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walk Away After Rejection?

Should I pursue her?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters

FDay

Reaction score
Known this girl for 3 years now with a lot happening in the middle.

We first began as friends as we are from the same class. I was going through a breakup at that time, & slowly I became attached to her. We texted through nights & she seemed to be attracted to me, initiated contact, came over to me in class for talking, dropping IOIs, etc. However, I waited too long to escalate & this continued for 9 months, & her attraction was dying, she started calling me a friend & brother which she never did before. I realized that I have to walk away, & so I did. She asked me multiple times if something was wrong, I told her I was busy, so she gave up.

I then went for my internship, & came back after a year. After I came back I was friendly & casual with her. Then I found her dropping IOIs & hints that she likes me. I took them as positive, & playfully flirted with her. She reciprocated, but sometimes acted bitchy & hard to get. So, I decided to ask her out. But when I said that I like her, she was taken aback & seemed to be in complete shock as if she didn't see it coming. She said that she only saw me as a friend & had no such feelings. I was not convinced, & told her to let me know if she had something for me. She asked me back saying what would I do knowing about it. I just told her that it would make me feel good, & walked away.

After a few days her confronted me saying that she is very upset because she lost a friend. It's been over two weeks that I have not contacted her, & have not heard from her either. Is it sort of a **** test to see If I really want her? How do I get her back?

Dan Bautista

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not pursue her. You have expressed your interest towards her and there is nothing more you can do about it. You continue to cease all communication unless she counter-offers. You continue chasing her and she'll run even further from you.

Also, if she only sees you as a friend and has expressed her feelings towards you clearly, then you should not continue wasting your time on this girl. If that was only her playing hard to get, ceasing all further communication should make her come crawling back to you. Otherwise, there's nothing more than you can do since you've already done what you could and that was asking her out.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. You opened up, she rejected your feelings and offer. Dont you think you're making yourself look and feel small if you keep trying?

Forget about being involved with her romantically, unless she shows she is serious about being involved with you. She must make extra effort to make up for rejecting you.

Dont waste your time, go find someone else.

FDay

Reaction score
To make matters worse, my friend went up to her without telling me & asked her how she is doing. Now she thinks I sent my friend over to ask her & thinks that I am a crazy stalker, & so she blocked me from all social networks. Seems like this girl is long gone. Thanks for the suggestions. Moving on.

Dan Bautista

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck what everyone else thinks. It's great that you're moving on, you deserve someone better anyway.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you learned your lesson.. On to the next one!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, weak men spout their "feelings".

It puts women on the spot, and forces them to make serious decisions. It kills attraction.

I still remember doing this a couple of times when I was a teenager. It only works on girls who were highly-interested in the first place, and even then it lowers their initial interest.

You are making seduction a logical discussion, because you are scared to escalate physically. You need to learn absolutely everything about this game from scratch. Read the DJ bible. Look it up - it's free.

Who cares that she lost a friend? She wants you around, because you give her value as a sexless eunuch. Get rid.

You don't "get her back". You learn the skills to approach far more attractive women, and become better.
He probably doesn't understand why being a sexless eunich is good for her... Guy, it boosts her ego for her to believe she's that HIGH over you that she doesn't even have to give you a wiff of puzzy and you will be there for her.