"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Walk around campus with a shirt that says "Pre-Med"

Status
Not open for further replies.

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I thought it would be funny and draw a lot of female (but also negative male) attention if someone wore a shirt that said "PRE-MED" right in front of it. This person would also need to walk around with ****yness on that day. You don't have to really be a pre-med to do this. It's just a joke.

I would imagine females would dig a guy for this just because of the confidence it would take.

What do you guys think? and what would be the downsides of doing this?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kelson

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
...what is so difficult about this?

I'm obviously missing something, but...pre-med? What?
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
So you are too lazy or stupid to do something real and you are now musing about what kind of front you can put up.

You frame it as a joke because you lack confidence (even on the internet) to just go out and do something. Furthermore you are looking for validation and are trying to figure out the situtation even before you take the risk of something negative happoning when you do it.

I think that normal people are not worried about what kind of acts they can play, rather they work to build something real in their lives.

But keep daydreaming about what acts and diffrent props you can play, and when that doesn't work (make you happy) then you should decide to grow a pair and spending your time enery and thoughts building a world of your own.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
that's lame man

The first thing she asks:

So, you're pre med? What year are you?

WTF do you answer? Lie? Or "no, I'm actually not pre men" :rolleyes:
 

Kelson

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Why would being pre-med draw negative male attention? Why would it draw positive female attention? Why would anyone care at all?

I'm not going to pay any extra attention to someone because they're wearing a shirt that says pre-med. If I somehow, someway wind up talking to such a person, I might ask them about it if I feel like wasting time, but still...I wouldn't actually care (good reason not to ask, but sometimes you ask these things just to waste time).

I can't even imagine how you think this would have an effect, but...go try it. Tell me if anything out of the ordinary happens.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
There are shirts that say "Hollister Track and Field," "Pornstar," "Rockstar," etc. and I think they serve the purpose to get attention from the opposite sex or a laugh. Of course they aren't any of these things. It's obvious that the people wearing these can't back it up, but I think they could care less. I envisioned a pre-med shirt that would be designed such a way so that it would be similar in sense. Actual pre-meds shouldn't have to floss their position and being a pre-med shouldn't be a floss because of the "PRE." But I've witnessed guys just claiming pre-med (or other positions) with confidence and drawing females even if they couldnt back it up (thus supporting that girls are attracted to confidence).

50% of the females I've approached are Pre-med's. Obviously they're not all going to medical school. Most have overwhelming confidence though(and many have a superiority complex). This is what motivated the idea of such a shirt to me. After talking to a bunch of these pre-med chicks ( and I've gotten many of their numbers too), I began regarding their position as mostly a tool to get positive attention rather than a goal. I think such shirts would work for females too.

On other note, these females could be perceiving themselves when displaying this confidence about their position, even though they may doubt it on the inside, as being attractive to guys. In the same sense some guys work on their looks so much because they think it's very important to females as it is to us.

The potential backfire that I see is that some ( mainly guys) who take their pre-med position very seriously would be offended, especially if it worn by a guy (pre-med or not). But I think it would be rooted in that they would feel threatened by such a guy's confidence.

Ultimately, the purpose of this would be to show very high confidence.

Ice: I would say "NO it's just a shirt" or use C+F. How would a girl respond someone asked them if they're what their shirt says... pornstar, or are part of Hollister track and field?
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
So why do u wear pre med if you're not?

BTW: It's was more cooler to be "med" then "pre med"

Try it. Noone will care
 

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2004
Messages
490
Reaction score
6
Age
47
every ass clown who got a B in 5th grade health thinks they are going be a physician, dentist, or surgeon. kinda of like every kid who gets a hit in Little League is gonna play centerfield for the Yankees or Dodgers.

im in professional school. you know how many guys wear the school t shirt? none. why? they dont need to boast. also the way they they carry themsleves and conduct themselves says more than any t shirt can.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
wearing pre-med shirt while not in pre-med = tries hard to impress = desperate.
 

kidorbital

New Member
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
San Diego
= douche.

If your going to wear a tshirt atleast wear something that gets attention.

I like to wear the

"Help Prevent Rape"
"CONSENT"

tshirt.

Otherwise who cares what you wear, because even if it does help you initiate a conversation your going to need the skills/confidence to back up your opener.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Trying too hard. Come on people, THINK before posting some of this stuff.

Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top