Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wake Up Call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PimpNHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, I've noticed there have been a number of posts that sound similar to this:

I've been dating/seeing/pursuing this girl and she did *(WHATEVER)* to me. What should I do to get her to like me [again]?

OR

I've been admiring/checking out/liking this one girl for *(SOME IRRELEVANT AMOUNT OF TIME)* and she looked at me. What should I do?

Guys do me and the other DJ's a huge favor and

WAKE THE F*CK UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. A true DJ doesn't worry or fret over petty and frivalous things like the look a girl gave you or the way she covers her mouth. He's busy improving himself and adding chicks to his list.

2. If a chick sparks your interest don't sit there like a dumb a$$ dog wondering what to do... GO GET IT !

3. IF THERE'S A WILL THERE'S A WAY
DJ's don't sit there pondering over the fact that some chick didn't call. In the mean time they are busy doing something else (or someone else for that matter!).

4. We all need to remember that we are each only in control of ourselves. Although you can influence a chick's actions you can't control the way she will act, think, or respond. So quit worrying about it. It's beyond your control.

5. We also need to remember ourselves. Part of being a DJ is took achieve an overall self improvement. As men we should never apologize for our actions. We should go full-speed ahead and confidently into each and every action we choose to take. Success or failure is all in the evaluation. Every experience has it's lesson. Learn it and move on.

6. Learn to let go! A woman knows when a man will not let go. Some will take advantage of this. As a true DJ you have to be willing to cut a girl loose in a second if she crosses the line. And let her know.

7. Remember to be the man. In any given situation you should take as much charge as you can. Also learn not dwell on mistakes. Keep your cool at all times. Don't let some female get you all confused and mixed up! Have an objective and persue it.

So guys quit squandering your precious time and energy away on counter productive pursuits and those "friendships" you are involved in. Start respecting yourself and demanding the respect that you are entitled to.

Wake Up!

------------------
"Even though we suffer losses, I count the victories." - Talib Kweli

Don Stefano

Don Juan
Reaction score
how come when I said it people jumped on me? anyways well done...

for all you d*ckless biznatches out there

------------------
Grow some balls
-SKP

quietstorm

Banned
Reaction score
that was some reply, its good to remind ourselves of the DJ rules sometimes because we lost perspective sometimes

Sgt. Ray

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PimpNHard:
Recently, I've noticed there have been a number of posts that sound similar to this:

I've been dating/seeing/pursuing this girl and she did *(WHATEVER)* to me. What should I do to get her to like me [again]?

OR

I've been admiring/checking out/liking this one girl for *(SOME IRRELEVANT AMOUNT OF TIME)* and she looked at me. What should I do?

Guys do me and the other DJ's a huge favor and

WAKE THE F*CK UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So guys quit squandering your precious time and energy away on counter productive pursuits and those "friendships" you are involved in. Start respecting yourself and demanding the respect that you are entitled to.

Well said! As a DJ, you must pursue the high percentage shots, like in basketball.

Is it possible to make a basket from mid-court? Yes.

Is it likely? No.

As an AFC, I specialized in lost causes. As a DJ, your specialty should be shooting fish in a barrel. When the chick, the situation, and your timing are right, picking up is effortless. If you are crying at night, worrying, in a state of mental turmoil, SOMETHING IS WRONG. Go out in search of easy prey.

The guys who get laid, and that includes the greatest womanizers I have known, are on the look out for women who are signaling their receptiveness and availability. They do not waste time on lost causes. They do not cry at night. They don't worry why "fill-in-the-blank" is not responding. They do not swim against the current --the current carries them.

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true!!!!!

-Neo

Sgt. Ray

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChrisFl:
> Go out in search of easy prey.

Where would that be?
I don't really think it's a matter of where. I read an interesting study by a researcher who studied dating/mating habits at bars. She noticed that men were usually totally oblivious to the cues that women were sending them. In other words, the typical guy goes to a bar and starts looking for the 9's and 10's. In the mean time, 6's, 7's, and 8's are sending signals of "approach me," but men don't even see them.

We may not recognize signals of receptivity, but when she slams the door in your face or gives you LJBF signals, she is not easy prey. If you find yourself posting here, "I've done everything to get her to like me, I really like this girl, she has a boyfriend, or she tells me that ....I don't know what to do," ad nauseum, she is not easy prey, so MOVE ON.

A classic womanizer I know --I'll call him the Aussie-- is juggling a half dozen women at any one time. If a girl at the club shines him on, he doesn't panic, he simply goes to his stable. If he's been dating Jane, but she won't put out, he'll date and screw Mary, Helen, and Sue, dating Jane in between and working on her to see if she'll come through. If Jane never gets on board and has sex with him, he dumps her, and another takes her place.

Notice that he never posts, "I'm crazy about Jane, but she says she still likes her boyfriend...what should I do?" He never cries at night, never sits at a bar fuming that Jane didn't show up. Jane's late arrival or non-arrival merely gives him the opportunity to flirt with a waitress and add her into his stable.

I'm convinced that the real womanizers seduce women who "fall into place," and although they may "work on" some girl who's dragging her heels, she's just one of several, not their only hope.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent point, Sgt. Ray!

------------------
"The mind can either strike your heels and paralyze you, or you can trick it to help you to be the man that you always wanted to be."

Chief Shamamish

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PimpNHard:

I hope we find a way how to stick your concept in every swingin' d*ck's head...no pun intended.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this post rule.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, Theres this girl and........ she didn't call me. What should I do?

HAHAHAHA
Just kidding....I wouldn't loved to see the look on your faces just a few seconds ago.

Anyway. It was a good post. But it wasn't great. But it was still good. Nice Job!

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PimpNHard
IF THERE'S A WILL THERE'S A WAY
I suddenly think that most guys on here don't have the will - they're drowning in "way" but have no will to use any of it.