Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Waiting on the return call

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I called up this girl that used to work with me to ask her out to watch a movie and se was all for it, but, since she is a busy person, I told her to call ME and tell ME when she would be free to do it. That was a week ago now and I havent heard from her.

What do you guys think I should do next? Do I next her, do I call her, do I wait for a little more, do I send out a search party?
Help me guys.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd ring her ONCE because we all know not many girls have the balls (haha, in more ways that one) to ring men so she could just be a little shy to ring you,

i'd give her a ring but if she comes across as cold when she answers the phone...tell her you have rung her to tell her your not interested :D

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a big mistake, you have to give her a date, set a time..... not leave it up to her to get back to you. You have to be specific.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, but I was, I was specific about everything but the time bcos I wanted to show some understanding (I actually know this girl). She just started a new job and is working late for a few weeks so I left the ball in her court to show:

a. I wasnt desperate.
b. I felt comfortable leaving her with that 'power' (even though it may have backfired)

If I had to rate IL before this I would say about a 7/10 posibbly an 8/10, but now I have no idea.

Oh, What to do what to do.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chlywly
That was a big mistake, you have to give her a date, set a time..... not leave it up to her to get back to you. You have to be specific.
I agree, chalk it up to experience and find someone else. If she eventually calls, you may or may not be available yourself.

MrMetropolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds to me like you were giving her everything she needs to make her feel better... "Oh, I have this guy who I can call whenever I "feel" like I need a date." LoL... quote inside a quote. HE WHO SUPPLICATES... MASTURBATES. see all that you have learned?

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just call her and ask her out for a specific time and date. Not a big deal.