"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Wagers

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Messages
442
Reaction score
289
Age
42
Kinda a fun thing I've been doing with my girlfriend right from the start.

I think it was our second or third date. We went to play crazy golf. I spent the time before we started playing telling her she's was mine and I was absolutely going to destroy her.

I'm quite competitive (actually very). She bit and started trash talking me back.

The trash talk escalated. So I told her to put her money where her mouth was and bet me.

She asked what the wager was...

So I told her the winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser.

I lost the game, we had an awesome night.

Been doing these wagers since... Usually pretty kinky stuff. Lots of fun.


She tells all girly friends about our wagers and what we've been upto. Apparently all her girls gush over us and use as as inspiration for their own sex lives.

Although it's usually kinky sex stuff, we mix in silly stuff now and then.

We don't take it that seriously but because there is a clear winner / loser and a sense of victory with each wager, I find it allows us to comfortably push each others boundaries regarding sex.

Literally all her friends envy her and put us on a huge ****ing pedal.

It's win win really.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Smooth move. Light, playful, funny early on, but providing a pathway to serious sexual escalation later in the date…
 
Top