Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wacky situations with women

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to share some of the wackiest situations we've been in with women. I think every guy must have some stories to tell. I'll go first:

So back when I was teaching English in Spain, there was a girl that called me up interested in English classes. She had a really cute Galician accent. We met up in a cafe and she was just as cute as her accent. As we were talking our hands touched accidentally and neither of us pulled away. I figured she must like me and after I thought to myself that if she did then she'd arrange the class at her house so that we'd be alone together. That's exactly what happened - she called me later and gave me her address and when I got there, I saw that her housemates were out and we had the class in her bedroom. The more she talked in that cute accent the more I wanted her and I ended up kissing her.

She said something about having a boyfriend and not wanting to kiss me, but on the other hand she had still done it, so I left with mixed feelings about whether I should have pushed it further and wondering if I'd see her again. After a week she called me out of the blue to "meet up" and this time we met at a park in the city centre rather than for an English lesson. We walked together and soon started kissing again. We ended up still together kissing and touching on a park bench at 3am after the park had closed.

The next time we met we went to another park and this time we went all the way, having sex right there on a grass hill between some bushes. After that every time we met we'd go to a park and have sex, but she never wanted to meet me anywhere else or spend time together. I think she got turned on by the idea of having sex outdoors and called me when she was feeling horny, basically. One time we did it in a park that was full of people in the middle of the day. The one time I got her back to my place she didn't want to do anything there, saying she didn't want something normal with me. She still had a boyfriend back home. At the time I didn't get it (I was young and inexperienced) and wanted to see her more often and make her my girlfriend and this is how I ended up screwing up the situation. I was just 18 and she was about 10 years older than me.

So I think what I learned from this is that women are not as innocent as they seem and they can also get horny, but you have to understand the situation is and accept it for what it is. Not every girl that has sex with you wants to be your girlfriend or have something serious and sometimes the most inappropriate places are the best for getting sexual because it turns women on.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to share some of the wackiest situations we've been in with women. I think every guy must have some stories to tell. I'll go first:

So back when I was teaching English in Spain, there was a girl that called me up interested in English classes. She had a really cute Galician accent. We met up in a cafe and she was just as cute as her accent. As we were talking our hands touched accidentally and neither of us pulled away. I figured she must like me and after I thought to myself that if she did then she'd arrange the class at her house so that we'd be alone together. That's exactly what happened - she called me later and gave me her address and when I got there, I saw that her housemates were out and we had the class in her bedroom. The more she talked in that cute accent the more I wanted her and I ended up kissing her.

She said something about having a boyfriend and not wanting to kiss me, but on the other hand she had still done it, so I left with mixed feelings about whether I should have pushed it further and wondering if I'd see her again. After a week she called me out of the blue to "meet up" and this time we met at a park in the city centre rather than for an English lesson. We walked together and soon started kissing again. We ended up still together kissing and touching on a park bench at 3am after the park had closed.

The next time we met we went to another park and this time we went all the way, having sex right there on a grass hill between some bushes. After that every time we met we'd go to a park and have sex, but she never wanted to meet me anywhere else or spend time together. I think she got turned on by the idea of having sex outdoors and called me when she was feeling horny, basically. One time we did it in a park that was full of people in the middle of the day. The one time I got her back to my place she didn't want to do anything there, saying she didn't want something normal with me. She still had a boyfriend back home. At the time I didn't get it (I was young and inexperienced) and wanted to see her more often and make her my girlfriend and this is how I ended up screwing up the situation. I was just 18 and she was about 10 years older than me.

So I think what I learned from this is that women are not as innocent as they seem and they can also get horny, but you have to understand the situation is and accept it for what it is. Not every girl that has sex with you wants to be your girlfriend or have something serious and sometimes the most inappropriate places are the best for getting sexual because it turns women on.
She only wanted you to fvck her outside like a filthy animal, Hahaha Hahaha. Your story gives good perspective though.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Some girls go behind their boyfriends back and go and bang two guys at once. Your better off not doing this if your one of the two guys and have some standards.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are lots of lessons to be learned from situations like this, but one of them is that sometimes being inappropriate is exactly what turns a woman on. How many times have you not made a move because you thought it would be inappropriate?

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Some girls go behind their boyfriends back and go and bang two guys at once. Your better off not doing this if your one of the two guys and have some standards.
Yeah I know. I was staying with a woman when her husband was out of state driving his jeep to work every day.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I think there are lots of lessons to be learned from situations like this, but one of them is that sometimes being inappropriate is exactly what turns a woman on. How many times have you not made a move because you thought it would be inappropriate?
Lol that would be every time I go to a club where its inappropriate to drop your pants and start jerking off.
I suppose its inappropriate for a girl to be jerking you off on the dancefloor with your pants on to some people but I have never had a bad comment or overly bad experience with it.

Inappropriate places are kinda uncomfortable and have their risks involved.

Last edited:

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Lol that would be every time I go to a club where its inappropriate to drop your pants and start jerking off.
I suppose its inappropriate for a girl to be jerking you off on the dancefloor with your pants on to some people but I have never had a bad comment or experience with it.

Oh but it's totally ok for a woman to breastfeed on the bus but if you start jerking off your the a$$hole all of a sudden, real fair egalitarian society we live in.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Oh but it's totally ok for a woman to breastfeed on the bus but if you start jerking off your the a$$hole all of a sudden, real fair egalitarian society we live in.
There are places where you can go and start jerking off with other women around. You just can't in establishments where they don't tolerate it. There's no hard feelings with this.

I got no problem with women breastfeeding on a bus like i have no problem with a guy jerking off in a club or something. Others like yourself may differ.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose its inappropriate for a girl to be jerking you off on the dancefloor with your pants on to some people but I have never had a bad comment or overly bad experience with it.

I think the key is to be just a little bit inappropriate - pushing the boundaries just enough to show that you're capable of a lot more if she's willing to go along with it.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So are you saying me kissing a female camp counselor when I was 12 at summer camp was inappropriate?