"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

W.W.J.D.? NO! W.W.Y.D.I.S.W.A.U.G.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Location
SOCAL
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SHE WAS AN UGLY GIRL?
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SHE WAS A FEW YEARS YOUNGER?

The answer.

You'd do things right.

What's one thing all of you notice about your interactions with both ugly chicks and chicks you have a few years on?

The answer.

They are attracted to you and you don't have to do anything but sit back, relax, and have fun doing whatever you want.

Perhaps this is the reason why so much of the advise on this board doesn't sit well with me.

You've got all these ideas about how to do this and that and the whole time in the back of my mind a voice is telling me that they are none of the things I'd do when dealing with ugly chicks and younger chicks.

There are those that would say that just being older or hotter is going to make women naturally want you more. But, realize that what natural means is that naturally you tend to act more DJish and more pimp when you are hotter or older (or have a sh!t load of money). Being hotter or older doesn't necessarily do a lot for you in and of itself. It's 90% a prop.

The attitude is whats key.

I can throw all the advise on this board away when I'm able to adopt the mindset.

I know it's hard to imagine a smokin hot babe as an ugly chick 24/7, but when you're faced with dilemmas and questions about what you should do, you need to think about what you'd do if you were in the uglychick/youngerchick dynamic. Think about what it would be like *laughs* IF *laughs* you were in control.

remember. with women you can get away with murder if you got the balls to do what you wanna do and be yourself(it takes balls to be yourself). holding back and trying to maneauver yourself to fit her mold is the only unpardonable sin.

acting differently around a hot babe than you do around an UG/YG only means that everything you do with the hot babe, thats different, is done out of intimidation, supplication, and pu$$yness.

stand up, be a man, do what the fvck you wanna do, and live in a dream world if you have to until it becomes your reality.

oh yeah, and do what jesus does too:p

-J
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
Originally posted by DEKKA

Acting differently around a hot babe than you do around an UG/YG only means that everything you do with the hot babe, thats different, is done out of intimidation, supplication, and pu$$yness.
I'm beginning to believe that the key is somewhere in the difference of what you are pointing out.

Saying attitude is the key, is pretty obvious. The problem starts when people try and acquire that attitude by superimposing it on what the AFC atitude they normally feel. This is what often leads people into learning techniques.

Maybe it would be easier to look inside the attitude you have towards young girls and ugly ones, find out what is are the things that drive it, what are the things that fuel it, and then do the same thing with the attitude towards the hotties.

Then you can take those things thos drivers out, add some fun, playfulness and whatever else to them and put it back into the attitude and see how it changes.

I might experiment with this myself.

btw, what does W.W.J.D. stand for?
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by legolas
btw, what does W.W.J.D. stand for?
"What would Jesus do?"
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SHE WAS AN UGLY GIRL?
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SHE WAS A FEW YEARS YOUNGER?
Possibly the two best questions I've seen on this board. This has really made me think. I'll be making the appropriate adjustments. I do treat different classes of girls differently, I do act differently around them, and I shouldn't.

Thanks, man.

btw, what does W.W.J.D. stand for?
It means, what would JOO do?

I'd rather ask myself, w.w.t.m.d.s.d?

What would the Marquis de Sade do?
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I treat every chick the same... even my girlfriend.... Until she has proven her worth. Cause all those chicks out there are ****. They are worth nothing. They deserve nothing. They are not worth my time until time, and time again have they proved that they are worthy of *entering* my world.

I don't recall what famous poster said this so sorry but:

" I don't try to take girls of their pedestals, I try to raise them up to mine"

Your time is the only thing you truly have that truly matters. Are you going to give that away freely?

Lik
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top