Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

W-t-f?!

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexy senior almost ran me over with her car 2 weeks ago, then just smiled and waved @ me laughin. A week later I fell down the stairs @ school, and as I was dusting myself off I saw her, smiling, and commented on her crazy driving. We chatted, yay.

So, I see sarah last week, as I'm walking bye her class, and she blatently waves, gives this sexy smile. On friday I see her in the hall, we chatted for a few sec, and as I turned away she said We definatly have to talk again soon!

I see her yesterday, same place as friday, and as we depart I say "we should talk on the phone sometime... cuz this talkin for 30 sec is bleh"... yeah, I know, what a ****ty ****ing close. Even worse, she responded "OOO, that'd be awesome! I'm going to be late for gym, ummm, we'll talk tomorrow, right? Meet me here tomorrow!" she said it really up-beet, so I felt confident her IL was still high after my **** line.

I didn't see her today. This pisses me off... all my buddies are like "sooo cassinova is human" reffering to my ****ty close, and now gettin the cold shoulder. Could a mix of words, and a ****ty cloths ruin the mood that much?! Maybe we just missed eachother? I waited for a minute in the hall where I normally c her, nowhere to be found... I'm just plain pist.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't give up! Don't NEXT her just yet. She might have had an emergency or something unexpected came up so don't doubt her intentions.

If she said she'd meet you, and didn't, at least keep an eye out in case she's just playing you. but lemme say GOOD JOB only waiting 1 min. in my old days i woulda waited for a half an hour thinking, "oh, she'll come. probably just ran into some traffic" etc etc

Next time you see her, pretend like you forgot and just act like it didn't bother you. When she brings it up, ask her where she was and then decide : yes or no : NEXT!!!

ps. the close wasn't that bad... at least u admitted you wanted more than quickies for convos. and besides, she responded with wanting to meet you. what's to lose?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now don't worry about her. Be a man, read my tip in the Tips forum definition of a man. <~ that'll clear up some thoughts in your head.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Antwan - Two words: "Fvck it."

You KNOW she'll probably try some "I'm sooo sorry I missed you, I had to <some random, stupid duty>." You'll be able to tell if its sincere or not, but chances are it wont be.

If she was as interested as she acted, she'd of showed up. That, or give you an actual, heartfilled apology you can swallow (though it still should leave you dubious). Regardless of her IL and intents, she WILL probably try to see you again...

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat it man. One shitty closing line shouldn't hurt you much here. We all know how little time there is at school between classes and it probably just slipped her mind.

You'll talk to her again, and have the chance to raise the IL even higher.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by REDblueOI
Sexy senior almost ran me over with her car 2 weeks ago, then just smiled and waved @ me laughin. A week later I fell down the stairs @ school, and as I was dusting myself off I saw her, smiling, and commented on her crazy driving. We chatted, yay.

So, I see sarah last week, as I'm walking bye her class, and she blatently waves, gives this sexy smile. On friday I see her in the hall, we chatted for a few sec, and as I turned away she said We definatly have to talk again soon!

I see her yesterday, same place as friday, and as we depart I say "we should talk on the phone sometime... cuz this talkin for 30 sec is bleh"... yeah, I know, what a ****ty ****ing close. Even worse, she responded "OOO, that'd be awesome! I'm going to be late for gym, ummm, we'll talk tomorrow, right? Meet me here tomorrow!" she said it really up-beet, so I felt confident her IL was still high after my **** line.

I didn't see her today. This pisses me off... all my buddies are like "sooo cassinova is human" reffering to my ****ty close, and now gettin the cold shoulder. Could a mix of words, and a ****ty cloths ruin the mood that much?! Maybe we just missed eachother? I waited for a minute in the hall where I normally c her, nowhere to be found... I'm just plain pist.

Try over-analysing less. I used to do that ALL the time, and it screwed me up big time.

Ohhh... did she smile at me?
COOL! She touched my arm!
Hmmm... why didnt she say hi?

The Kiss Of Death

Great article.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Explanation: She is taking primarily art classes, and the art fair is today... EVERYONE in art classes [especially advanced classes like she is] has been busy as hell, all their free periods ect in the showroom.

Realizatioin: IL has plummeted, even with being so busy if she was as interested as I originally figured she'd have shown up. I will talk to her as soon as I can, get too the bottem of this ****.

Evil, wtf does overanalysis ahve to do with anything? Lol, where the **** do you see any over analysis? I stated a problem [no #], I gave a probable explanation [****ty close], and I inquired about them.

Cable, five star response, thanks.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Evil might have mis-interpreted your "I didn't see her today. This pisses me off... all my buddies are like "sooo cassinova is human" reffering to my ****ty close, and now gettin the cold shoulder. Could a mix of words, and a ****ty cloths ruin the mood that much?! Maybe we just missed eachother? I waited for a minute in the hall where I normally c her, nowhere to be found... I'm just plain pist." line as a sense of over-analization. Didn't seem too bad though...

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think Evil meant over-analysing but more over-caring, in other words ya care about this too much.

I know Lorrie mate, it's awesome when a girl older than you shows some interest, but don't let that phase you in any way dude, you're still the man and you wear the trousers (preferably she wears the mini-skirt :D).

I say treat this as yet another experiment and learning experience and go for it, see what happens.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, shes good.

I'm @ the art show with my buddy, on a sugar high [I ate 4 huge mrs fields cookies ;)]. I see her walkin [all dressed up, she was a hostess, she looks sooo hot], and she gives the BRIGHTEST smile,

"Hey you!"
"Hey Sarah, whats up buddy?"
"Sooo busy, I'll be right back, just need to show these ppl to the multimedia room... wait for me!"

I *almost* waited. Throughout the night I saw her 2 more times, bright smiles, but no convo.

I met a kid @ the art show, awesome artist, sold 3 of his paintings making over 400 dollars. Once, when she walked by he said,

"Thats the thing about girls like that..."
"eh?"
"Shes searchin for perfect, and shes never gonna find it"

Lol, so my slip of words might have ****ed things up... a tad. Heres the breakdown...

I'm sexy, shes attracted to me, what girl wouldn't wanna be seen walking thru the halls with some hot guy to rub it in other girls' faces? I'll entice her into a lil convo, bring up my ****ty close, reject her phone # with some kinda "I'm @ a weird spot in my life right now" stuff, to throw her off her game, and just work things on an in-school basis, and just dateclose when her intrest is high enough.

Its so sexy to find a girl with game... lol.

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI

Its so sexy to find a girl with game... lol.
I'm thinking more along the lines of sunshine girl