Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VSSM: Lesson 2

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, congrats to you level 1 SSer. Now you have some experience with actual women and SS, even though it was online, you feel the power of the tool in your hands.

Now the time has come for you to learn how to use this system with the maximum effectiveness. This is what this lesson is about. It will explain to you some additional steps you should go through, to guarantee the effectiveness of your weasel phrases.

This process requires attention to details and some memorization. First, you find a customized key to the individual and them once you have it, you can apply it repeatedly with great success.

How do you do it??? First, you have to identify whether she's a visual, audio or kinesthetic person. Then you identify what her values are and what her desired states are, what she would like to experience. You do it by listening carefully and by paying attention. Then, when you know exactly how she perceive the world and what she wants to experience, you construct a weasel phrase that makes her feel exactly the way she wants and the message is presented in the most comprehendible form for her.

The original method used by Jeffries to identify this is as follows:
You ask a question: "Was it something you saw??? Was it something you heard??? Was it something you felt???"

They will choose to reply "I felt blah blah blah" and you conclude: "aha!! She's kinesthetic!!!!!" I have no idea whether Jeffries actually pulled this off, but the convo stalls quite often during this trick. I've tried it many times and it always came out too artificial and too cheesy. This is not the way people talk and girls become very conscious about the way you talk and say: "Do you always talk like this??" or "You sound strange"

So I have developed a much easier way to determine what her primary sensory system is. Everything can be said in different ways, for example if a person is convinced that there is a fair chance of something bad happening in the future, they can say it many different ways:

Kinesthetic:
I have a bad feeling about this.
I feel trouble with my gut.
I feel something is gonna go wrong.

Visual:
I see we're not gonna get away with this easy.
I see that something bad will happen.
I see no other way

Audio:
I have a voice inside me telling ...
You know a little voice that tells you....
Something tells me that....

And very rarely you will see someone saying:
I smell trouble = aromatic person

See how easy it is to identify what sensory system a person has.

If other words, we know how to bypass the little fat logical guy, because all logical guys are the same. But the cute "feelings girls" are all different. Some of them have big eyes and are deaf. Some of them have big ears and are almost blind. So if you tell a half blind girl: "see the incredible attraction", it wont do any good, because the image will be blurry. But if you say: "have you ever had this voice telling you that you are just fascinated by him" she will definitely hear this voice with her big ears and will be incredibly fascinated.

Exercise 2.1:
Pick a movie on your DVD/VCR. Listen to the dialogue and determine whether the characters are visual/audio/kinesthetic. Post your results here: http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000089.html

Now that you have identified her main sensory system, how do you use it??? You pick those commands verbs that will work best to your subject.

Audio:
Hear...
Tells...
You know, when you have this voice telling you....
When something tells you....

Kinesthetic:
Feel.....
Sense.....
Touch.....
Grab.....
Seize....

Visual:
See....
Imagine...
Picture....
Paint....
Like a movie....

Then you substitute the weasel phrases that she needs to comprehend you better. When you have visual person, you use visual weasel phrases most of the time. If audio, then audio. The girl will be able to go into much deeper trances because you are communicating through the most efficient way possible.

To find out her values, do a research to eliciting values, but usually its easy to figure out. We all want to be loved, accepted, to be secure, trusted, to be free, havo good sex, be in love, have a feeling of self worth, but sometimes some needs are deeper than the other ones. It is your job to identify those needs and satisfy them.

Exercise 2:
Find out whether your parents/girlfriends/friends' sensory systems are and put them in trance. Post your results here. http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000090.html

This concludes VSSM lesson 2. Guys, bump it from time to time, cause cant do it alone.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

[This message has been edited by Vronski (edited 12-07-2002).]

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what about somethign like "i think/believe that blah blah"

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade:
what about somethign like "i think/believe that blah blah"

This one doesn't tell you anything.
But I'd follow up with a question:
"What makes you like it so much???"

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh ur just an SS machine arnt u? lol

also is there like ranges that SS works for..

like from an IQ of 120-160 or age 17-45 or sutmin liek that?

becuase as i see it, a smarter person might descover that your the one responsible for making them feels all this, and notice you are doing it intentioally...

like hte littel fat man is there smarter and dumber versions in everyones head?

also sum people might b to...dense to get SS

like youll b talking to them and ask them to remember somehting and theyll b like "why who cares, lts talk about shoes" or sumtin lol

^^tats based on a ss experience online whith sum HS girl

lol
everytime i tryed to make her feel something like "what do you like about shoes?"

"theyr cool"

"how so?"

"i dunno they just are"

and i was liek "grrrrr!!!!" lol

but i talked to sum older chick and was a bit more succezsful.. made a post in taht thread about chats, mayb uve read it.

anyway lol htis is geting long

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade:
also is there like ranges that SS works for..

becuase as i see it, a smarter person might descover that your the one responsible for making them feels all this, and notice you are doing it intentioally...
It doesn't matter if she knows what you are doing. You are giving her the feelings she want to feel, and that's all that matters.

/Turbobird

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well, I have noticed that the older the women get the more of them can see through your game. But when this happens, they usually understand where you are going with this and play along too. They can get a bit nostalgic, like "when I was young and lalalala... "

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vronski, Ill be your Jedi Apprentice on this subject. Keep eliciting how to be a seductionist and I will continue to learn.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

hahahaha, i sure have grown since back in the day.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't claim to be an expert in NLP by any means, but i think that while Ross' method of identifying the main sensory system does come off as unnatural, yours is simply flawed. You see, the point here is to find out what their primary sensory system is. This is supposed to be achieved by finding out what has the biggest impact on their memories - their feelings, the things they saw, or the things they heard.

However, the examples you provided to NOT achieve this. They are simply figures of speech. When a person says 'i see' or 'something tells me,' it has NOTHING to do with their sensory system. Just a form of speech, nothing more. Their primary sensory system cannot be identified by this method.

Ross' method sounds more reasonable. But its too raw. The questions should be formulated to sound natural. You can't just give someone a straight-up multiple choice question without it sounding weird. But if you put some thought into it, it'll sound as natural as ever. For example 'how'd you feel while skiing down that slope? i'd love to try it sometime! what do you remember most vividly? the panoramic view? <pause and stare into the distance while trying to picture it> ... the sound of dry snow underneath your skis? or that rollercoaster-like feeling in your stomach'?

Last edited: