"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

volunteer work to meet HB's?

racerX

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Age
61
Location
los angeles
Has anyone done any volunteer work/charity & met any hotties? If so, what type of volunteer work & was it worth the time? What age group were they? I am thinking about doing some of this because i need something to do & it would be a bonus if i met some girls while i am at it. I am also thinking that the girls doing this type of stuff are not as materialistic as the usual girls. Keep in mind i live in so cal....has to be the capitol of $$$ hungry wh0res....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Hurri

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia, Brisbane
if you have the attitude of going to a certain place just to sarge hotties, you're frame is gonna turn from "I'm the ****in prize" to "am i gonna see any hotties?", it will effect ur game and wont do you any good. just Sarge HB's ANYWHERE.

but to answer your question, yes, i was doing some community service for the mater hospital with an all girls school, # closed 3 girls, stuffed 2 up but i ****ed one of them so it's all good.
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
I kinda agree with Hurri: if you are doing something you don't really appreciate but only in the hope of getting hotties, it probably won't work.
Your behavior will betray your real intention on the long run, and the HBs will stay away from you like the plague.

I was once "sitting" in a French press class at my current American university. French being one of my two mother tongues, it was a little difficult for me to justify my presence in the class when I talk with all the cute girls. I was sincerely interested in "seeing how French is taught in American universities" although the huge concentration of really cute HBs made me decide to spend sometime there.

For diverse reasons, I didn't get any girl from the class. For example, the cutie who I focused on the whole time turned out to like tall (I'm 5'9:mad: ) and beefy (I'm like 140 lbs:mad: ) guys and I figured it out only at the last minute. And many girls from the class were just going to France for exchange programs while I basically stayed here in the US as an exchange student...:mad:

Anyway even now I don't consider that I wasted my time since I was sincerely interested in the class. So I would say that whatever volunteer work/charity you are looking for, you NEED TO LIKE WHAT YOU DO!
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I'm sorry, but I find that kind of sad to hear things like this.

If you wanna volunteer, do it because you want to share your time and efforts for a worthy cause,... NOt because their might be women there.
 
Top