Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Voice projection

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that certain people seem to always be heard, regardless of whether other people are talking, or how loud they talk, they seem to have a voice that just cuts through everything else, usually these people are highly confident...

How do you develop a voice like this? I often find myself not being heard, or it sounds like I'm just trying to pitch in like everybody else... But you know, I've tried a low voice, a resonant voice, a loud voice, a normal voice...

You'll probably say "Be confident and it'll come naturally" but do you have any more specific opinions on this? The powerful voice?

thanks

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Belief in what you are sayin...

Well, some people just have that kinda voice where you always hear them above everybody else, but if you don't naturally have that kinda voice then it's all about the belief...

The reason I know... I record music, and when I first started out, my confidence was low because I was new to it all, didn't have a great self belief in what I was sayin' because I wasn't sure how good it really was...

Then I compared mine to the finished products, and noticed that as the big difference... so I developed an arrogance and self belief in what I was sayin was the greatest **** ever to be said, and from there on I've never looked back...

Other than that, practice into a mirror, speakin' slower also tends to project your voice more, just slow it and there's a little more bass in there and a little more authority...

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the site recommendation, PowerEgo. I just went to the library and picked up a copy of his book, with audio CD.

I've been looking for a while for a voice book. This one covers both speaking and singing.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
I don't have the problem you have, since I always get listened to, even if they're talking. My main tip is to have fun in the conversation, smile, and be ENTHUSIASTIC. Sometimes, even though your jokes aren't too funny, the enthusiasm in how you say it will get some snickers.