“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Viva la Evolution!

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
First we looked at jerks.

Then we surpassed jerks.

Now we must learn from women.

Then we WILL surpass women.

As a group us guys are getting screwed over. And its our fault. I'm totally with Jester and Matrix, we have work this out.

Think about it, girls are not in a mass conspiracy against us. All it is is us falling behind. Women the world over have not sat down one day and worked out how to topple the male race. We have just wrapped ourselves up. Let me elaborate.

Girls can wear trousers and skirts. Just thinka bout it, its ok for them to wear pretty much anything, guys, for the best part, are just on trousers. Why? There are no rules that we must wear trousers, but you will all sympathise with me when I say we aren't going to wake up tomorrow and say "ooo, I feel like a dress today".

That was dumbed down so you get the concept. Lets use this on something else- ok. Guys are individual, macho, and are supposed to be able to take ****. You can hit a guy. Girls are BOTH independant strong individuals and delecate, sensitive beings. Did girls say we have to be all macho? No. Did we? Maybe. WHo said that girls are delecate creatures that should never be spoken harshly too? Us.

This is a big point. Girls can hit us. We can hit each other. We can't hit a girl. This is a huge advantage in itself. However, it's like this on loads of aspects of life. Us guys are bound by our own stereotypes. How many of you think hitting a girl is wrong because of her gender? And you still believe in equality? You are being sexist!

Girls are no more deserving of special rules than us guys. But do you ever hear of rape allegations against a girl? Its pretty infrequent that a girl gets taken to court for beating a guy. Probably partiually due to the fact that the guy thought that, as it was a girl, he shouldn't press charges.

In conclusion, girls are in a far better possition at the moment to guys. They are anything, a seeming contradiction in terms that lets them play on whatever suits them. That and we (en mass) idolise them. We will not create a revolution in the world simply by this website. The world isn't ready. What we can do is understand it and use it for our own gain. WHat we are talking about now is not just how to get girls, but how to beat girls at their own game. We have a lot of work to do.

I'm working on a little bit of advice to get those who want to break the boundaries (and I'm not saying wear a dress) in the right frame of mind. SHould come soon, as some actuall advice on the subject.

Viva la Evolution of DJs and la Revolution of Man!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
very good, but...

To Cloud-uk, I utterly agree with most of this post ecept one thing, we(guys offcourse) did not give these stereotypes life. That responsebility is soceitys not ours, just as we dont one day wake and feel like putting on a dress, we dont either wake up and think: "hmmm....a man should be totaly macho, I need to bee macho and wow, look at that frail but independent girls cute ass".

This misconception of masculine values and girls in particular is forced upon us by media, by our parents and by feminists. Our fault here is keeping these ideas alive, and that is what we must understand, we are lucky enough to be on this site and get some of the pieces in the puzzle that is our soceity, and we should use those pieces to learn and evolve and like you say go beyond the normal comprehension of our everyday lifes.

This site cannot force anyone to see what has happend, but I think that because we hhave come here, we are curious, we want to learn, we want to evolve and that gives us a far greater advandtege than any other human group.

And like you say it would be impossible to change the world right now, as long as the average joe and jane is still strongly beliving in the "warped" values, we cannot make the hole world see. But the seed has been sown, and OUR friends, parents and future sons and daughters might see the fruits blossom, not today, not tomorow but ONE day!

So spread the "message" around, this is not a secret soceity, and remember its not a fight against girls/women but a quest to right wrong in our soceity......

Long live the fighters
:cool:

ps: I will now but down my "holy" banner for a while and get me some tail:D
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Wow... I cannot believe it... people actually understand what I was talking about!!! When I was writing that first post I was sure that you guys would have thought that I had lost it or something... but you understand, not only that but you have seen it occur in real life yourself. Gentlemen... the time has come... I have waited a long time for this guys. Truth be told... I wanted to start this revolution about a year ago... and now it looks like it may be taking shape. I do not know how this story is going to end... but I can tell you how it is going to begin. The revolution... officially starts today.

The Bad Man Is Back...

The Matrix: Evolution™
 

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
This is really great, now if anyone could think of different ways we could get the message out we could really do something...

I have for about six months been involved in an underground rap group, most of our lyrics are right on this topic...Selfworth, a mans place in soceity, the big "trap" and so on.
We get a lot of reactions at concerts and you can never predict how people will feel about what we say, some get outraged, others agree instantly, lot of girls like it (I know, kinda weird)
but the one thing that is so amazing to watch is that every once in a while I can spot someone from the adueince that gets the "AHA" experience.....

Find a way to spread the word, and together we are gonna change the world:cool:
 
Top