Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vitamin water

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this stuff a scam? I see its not apporoved by the FDA. Im sure its better than soda but what is the actual nutritonal value of something like this.

benjiprice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't researched it much, but I see it like any supplement. In theory they're using some good ingredients, but it's hard to know what it actually does in practice. I remember looking up the sweetener they used once. Better than sugar, but still not something you want to have a ton of.

On a side note, I saw the head of the company talk at a conference. He's awesome. Pretty young guy, very confident and funny, and worked his ass of to get the company up and running. I have a lot of respect for him.

Btw I do love the comments they put on the bottle. Funny stuff.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're around $1.50 and 32 grams of sugar per bottle, too much for me on both counts. They do taste really good though.

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know about vitamin water, but Gatorade cost 8 bucks for 6 gallon worth of mixing. Tastes great, and actually helps you stay hydrated. Water doesn't even come close while you out in the heat and humidity doing active stuff.

Propel is pretty good too, but pricey, at 6 bucks for 10 bottle mixes.

Look for former at publix or winn dixie in mix drink section. It's a can a bit smaller in size that a regular coffee can.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recent research has shown synthetic vitamins like the type in Vitamin water and supplements to be of questionable health value. People on large doses of vitamins A and E actually had a higher mortality rate in one study.

I think that for the most part, synthetic vitamins are crap. Getting vitamins from food is much healthier.