Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vitamin Supplements Safe?

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have never taken vitamin supplements or any supplements/pills in my life, other than what the doctor prescribes. I was wondering if any of you guys take these on a daily basis?

I have never taken these kinds of supplements in my life but I feel like I should since I don't have time to sit down and get all the nutrients my body needs.

Anyway, do you guys take these?
http://www.amazon.com/Country-Life-...ef=sr_1_7?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1321955881&sr=1-7

http://www.amazon.com/Hy-Bio-500-Vi...c_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1321841810&sr=1-3-spell

Also, has anyone heard of this product?
http://www.amazon.com/Crayhon-Resea...ef=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1321960254&sr=1-1

It supposedly to help with varicose veins, leg cramps, and hemorrhoids. I have tried looking for reviews but no luck. Scare it may be some BS product. If anyone find anything on this product, that'd be great. Thanks.

Last edited:

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have low energy as well? What else are you feeling?

I just yesterday bought a b100 complex and fish oil. These are gonna be great for me since I have been feeling depleted recently. And cold hands as well.

But if I had no problems at all I think I wouldn't be taking anything. :)

PS: Your links don't work.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
They work fine to me.

I don't have low energy, although I do feel like sh*t now since I have been losing like 15-20 lbs due to hemorrhoids as well as I don't eat enough fruits and vegetables since I don't have enough time. So I think the best way for me to get the fruits/veggies I need would be through these supplements.

P.S Tell me if the links work. Just in case they don't. Look these up and tell me if you guys think they're safe to take on a daily basis.

Hy-Bio 500 mg - Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids, Rutin, and Hesperidin, 50 Tabs,(Solgar)

Country Life Vitamin C Complex (With Bioflavonoids and rutin)

Crayhon Research - CircuPower 30 caps

mrxq035

Reaction score
People especially have developed habit of taking vitamin supplements. However, most of the vitamins are abundant in the daily meal we take. It is only the sick and malnourished who need the supplements. In fact, excess intake of vitamins can result in hypervitaminosis syndrome. Similarly, cod liver oil contains vitamins A and D and is used on that account as a dietary supplement in mild deficiency. There is no age limitation but intake without prescription or medical consultation is a bad idea.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrxq035 said:
Similarly, cod liver oil contains vitamins A and D and is used on that account as a dietary supplement in mild deficiency. There is no age limitation but intake without prescription or medical consultation is a bad idea.
It's very hard to get a medical prescription for cod liver oil because it's very hard to define what a deficiency is compared to a normal healthy amount of Vitamin A. If you look at the RDA requirements you would realize they are junk.