Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virtual Weddings To Anime Girls

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now dudes in Japan can get married, in actual wedding chapels, to cartoon characters.

Tokyo wedding chapel lets fans marry their VR anime girl crushes

This isn’t just some simple VR program that you download for use at home, though. The Niitzuma wedding ceremony will be held at an actual wedding chapel at a yet-undisclosed location in Tokyo.

Each wedding will be carried out in private, with whichever groom’s turn it is stepping up to the alter and slipping on a VR headset to rendezvous with his choice of blushing bride from Niitzuma, meaning he’ll be saying “I do” to either Yuki Isurugi, Aiko Kurihara or Nono Naruse.

Damiannt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it will sound monotonous because a lot of people like it, but my favorite anime of all time is Tokyo Ghoul. I hope that everyone here watched it, but if you didn't go fast and watch. It's the cutest love story I have ever seen and not only that the main character development is amazing, and also the tension that the serial is keeping till the last episode is why I love it so much, and surely I must mention that the soundtrack is awesome. I have even made an anime body pillow with Touka Kirishima.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VR is insanely good today. I've clocked 100's, maybe 1000's of hours inside. Anime chicks look absolutely amazing in VR so I have no doubt this will be a hot seller in the future. If you've got a headset you have to try Subnautica. I find it sad that Japs can't catch a date while brits like HidingInMyRoom go through women like water. Dude has absolutely no game, no money, no confidence and yet he pulls Asian tail effortlessly. I guess the japs could learn a thing or two from him.

Last edited: