"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Virgin?

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
How old are you?
21

How would you rate/describe you're looks?
Short and stubby, lol. I'm 5'5", 5'6", a tad overweight, sorta broad and wide. Face is probably slightly below average. I have been told by a few girls that I am "not that bad", "cute", etc. Aside from that, many, many, many, many people, almost everyone that I interact with regularly, has told me that I have an amazing personality. Everyone. Girls, guys, old people, young people, everyone says that they absolutely love my personality. I hate it when girls say stuff like that though, because then its like they are saying to you "so the only reason that I am not going to go out with you is because you are ugly".

Why do you think you're a virgin?

I am a virgin because I choose to be. I am not necessarily waiting for marriage, I am just waiting to find a girl that loves me and one that I love. Also, I am very picky, and I keep myself busy all the time, so I dont have alot of extra time on my hands to worry about sex.

What do you think you can do or change about yourself to eventually find sex or have a sexual relationship?
Keep my eyes open, keep improving myself as a person, and keep working on all of the things that make me great. When I find the right girl, I should be all set.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
1
Location
MY reality
How old are you?

19.

How would you rate/describe you're looks?

Probably about an 8.5/10, based on what girls have told me. I'm 6'1", 170 lbs. It would benefit me to gain some more muscle, I think.

Why do you think you're a virgin?

I've missed a lot of chances, I'm very picky with women, and I've missed a lot of chances. But the main thing has been lack of confidence.

What do you think you can do or change about yourself to eventually find sex or have a sexual relationship?

I feel that the only thing standing between me and my virginity is my level of confidence with the ladies.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Maxtro
Wow SDBmania, if thats what you realy belive more power to you. Thats the way I felt in high school. But after I didn't get her, my mind shifted from love to sex. Now what I want from a girl is a steady fvck buddy. Somebody I can have sex with several times a week and hang out and be friends without all the emotional attchments. My ultimate goal is to have about three fvck buddies. That way I'll get laid everyday and still have girls to hang out with, go do stuff and have fun.
Thanks. I don't think your way of looking at things is wrong. Just wanted to say that. I'm just not interested in just sex. I'm a romantic, so I kind of need that emotional side first.
 
Top