Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Virgin" said “My mom wouldn’t like you”

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a girl number from class and I called her later that day, we talked and I had the impression she was interested in me.

The next day I called her and talked to her, I saw her before and after class we talked.

When we talked after class, she agreed to invite me with her friends to an amusement park. As the convo continued she said, "I like when guys are direct because I don't understand them" and later she said "I never had a serious relationship with a guy" which made me to assume she is a virgin. Personally; I don't believe females for the most part but I took her word.

I asked her on a personal date but was denied, she said: "I need to ask my mother". Then later said to me "My mom wouldn't approve of you" after I said In an extra cornball attempt to get laid, I said "I'm dating for marriage" (since she said that's what she plans to do too). Afterward, she politely turned me down and said "We can still talk in class, you don't need to ignore me." I got up from my seat said thanks for letting me know and walked off.

I had class with her today but didn't say anything to her. She was looking at me but who gaf.

-----
Truly, I'm not upset about the interaction but wondering what I could do to make my other interactions better.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then later said to me "My mom wouldn't approve of you"
This is okay. I’ve had girls whose whole friend group AND parents didn’t like me. “He’s a player” or something hah. But guess what? She was into me so she kept coming back to bang. So this is not a problem.

When we talked after class, she agreed to invite me with her friends to an amusement park
Bad first date. First dates need isolation, because you absolutely have to touch her and have kino. Kino for girls means guy is sexually into them. Physically express your feelings.

But to do this, you need to have isolation and preferably darkness. Park benches are great. Any late night activity where you can be in a secluded area after works.

The name of the game is to do something you like and bring her with. It doesn’t have to cost money. As long as you enjoy it, even if she doesn’t, you’ll have a good time and that’s what matters.

I said In an extra cornball attempt to get laid, I said "I'm dating for marriage" (since she said that's what she plans to do too). Afterward, she politely turned me down and said "We can still talk in class, you don't need to ignore me."
I don’t know what “turned down” means here. If you asked her to “date” you, that is super wrong. Never do that. You are a man. You push for sex. Women push for exclusivity. Always keep that in mind. Your statement was very cringe, but it’s good you recognize that.

Now if she just turned down a kiss, that’s fine. You can try a few more times with 10-15 minutes between each try. But she didn’t do that. Clearly she turned down some romantic (ewwwww) statement of yours.

What I want you to learn is to NOT verbalize your desire, but instead to PHYSICALIZE your desires. Show don’t tell. Never tell a girl you like them. Show them you do by physical escalation (touching arm, thigh, arm around her, breathe into ear, bite neck, make out, etc.). Stare at them deeply like you want to bang the **** out of them. Pin them against a tree in the nighttime and make the fvck out with her. One step at a time soldier. Do all this without confessing to her anything. Just lead and aim for your bedroom.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply CollegeMan22,

To add more info on our convo, She was comfortable with me, had solid eye contact, was comfortable with me touching her, etc.

I believed her statement or not having a serious bf/partner to be true so I gave the women more respect than others. I'm not the "player" type but rather have a main girl and a side girl. In this scene, she'd be the main plate until I could get better.

Yea, that dating line about marriage was super cringe haha. But when I asked her on a 1 on 1 date, I was referring to mini golf and she said her mom needs to approve.

I think the interactions between her and I are done (or at the least, postponed). I'll just keep it casual from here on out with her. Other women in that class who I have been eyeing.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a girl number from class and I called her later that day, we talked and I had the impression she was interested in me.
Sex should have been pushed for during the first conversation.

Truly, I'm not upset about the interaction but wondering what I could do to make my other interactions better.
It's simple. Be honest and direct with the woman about what you want from her, and..

1. She is down with the program.

2. She is not down with the program.

Either way, you live with the results and continue your journey in finding women that are down with your program.

It is just as simple as that.

In your situation, you brought up sex and she wasn't down with the program.

Big deal.

Move on.

The only mistake you made (in my opinion) was not bringing up sex sooner...because in the long run, she wasn't down for it anyway..so you wasted time.

Do not waste time by playing these Tom & Jerry chase the mouse games.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex should have been pushed for during the first conversation.
The only mistake you made (in my opinion) was not bringing up sex sooner...because in the long run, she wasn't down for it anyway..so you wasted time.
He's in college, meaning probably the last environment where he's around quality, zero mileage girls, yet you teach him to behave as if he's dealing with some +30yrs old ran through hoe. o_O

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The, 'Mom not approving', or 'Mom not liking' you....

Basically translates to..
The Mom would have liked you, when she was the daughter's age... and the Mom knows exactly what's likely to happen if/when you get together.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The, 'Mom not approving', or 'Mom not liking' you....

Basically translates to..
The Mom would have liked you, when she was the daughter's age... and the Mom knows exactly what's likely to happen if/when you get together.
Exactly. We don’t let our son and his girlfriend be alone together in the house when we are not home. We now what we did at that age and don’t want to make it any easier for them. The girls are more sexually aggressive than the boys since they mature sooner too. They run around half naked while the boys are oblivious.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

The next day I called her and talked to her, I saw her before and after class we talked.

When we talked after class, she agreed to invite me with her friends to an amusement park. As the convo continued she said, "I like when guys are direct because I don't understand them" and later she said "I never had a serious relationship with a guy" which made me to assume she is a virgin. Personally; I don't believe females for the most part but I took her word.

I asked her on a personal date but was denied, she said: "I need to ask my mother". Then later said to me "My mom wouldn't approve of you" after I said In an extra cornball attempt to get laid, I said "I'm dating for marriage" (since she said that's what she plans to do too). Afterward, she politely turned me down and said "We can still talk in class, you don't need to ignore me." I got up from my seat said thanks for letting me know and walked off.

I had class with her today but didn't say anything to her. She was looking at me but who gaf.

-----
Low interest. Soft next and Spin more plates

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with LTG71 on this. We don't let our young people hang out at our home without us here either. Parents may not approve of you. Big deal.

To me, this is her EXCUSE for not dating you. It's a reject. If she REALLY liked you her mother's opinion would not matter.

Some of you guys cannot distinguish between her just being polite and actual interest. This girl was just being polite and was never interested. If she complies she is interested. If she does not, she is not. This girl did not comply. Low/no interest.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's in college,
Yeah, and colleges is where the most sex is happening and where young men and women are experimenting and doing all kinds of sh!t.

The perfect place to be if you are a young, horny male.

meaning probably the last environment where he's around quality, zero mileage girls,
Zero mileage girls?

Sure..all college girls are virgins. :rolleyes:

yet you teach him to behave as if he's dealing with some +30yrs old ran through hoe. o_O
I am teaching him to be direct and honest with women...and how to deal with women without wasting your time or money.

Not wasting your time & money on women are suppose to be good things, right?

Apparently not.

Didn't know that such a concept would be so taboo on a forum where guys are supposed to be so suave.

Third, it doesn't matter if they are college virgins or 30 year old ran through hoes, all women are to be treated the same.

I could expand on that, but there is no use.

You guys lack balls, grit, and drive.

JoyDivision1990

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have said something like "I know your mom wants me all to herself but you can tell her that I'm not into MILFs".
This. Sounds like she was messin with ya, sarcastic, interjecting some humor, banter and fun.

@Bokanovsky has this right and OP blew his opp to get laid by taking her too seriously.

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
All these posters saying to push for sex - this is just for casual relationships right? Can't imagine trying to get a quality girl to bang so quickly. Takes time and patience IMO, atleast when it comes to something that's desired for the long term.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this was a common **** test used in India..My father/mother will scold me/ don't approve this/ I m not that type of girl.
the last chick that said this to me was also the chick who made out with me in my apartment on 2nd date(afternoon movie) just 2 days after she said the line above
My response was,"Whoa, slow down girl, I didn't ask you for marriage". I later realized that this is called reframing..