Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virgin/Religious girls

The Purifier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

I recently met this woman on a dating app...She was 31 years old and started telling me how religious she was and asking me questions about it. I'm agnostic and I don't like religion so immediately it made me feel uncomfortable...Keep in mind, I literally just met this broad on a dating app and she is already talking about religion and how she doesn't want to have sex until she is married...Seemed like a red flag to me. I respected her beliefs but I don't want to get a involved with a woman like that.

Honestly, most women aren't like this and I'm not gonna waste my time with chicks that are like that...Plus she kept going on and on about it which was very irritating. She then told me she only has had 1 boyfriend and it only lasted a year and this was one year go...She basically she was single until she was 30 and she went out with a few guys before but they couldn't handle her BS hahaha. After she told me that, I realized why no one wants to go out with her when they find out how she is...She was a pretty crazy weird beeeetch.

Anyway, how would you guys handle a chick like this? I'm guessing most of you wouldn't even bother dealing with these weirdo/crazy chicks haha.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disqualify it when a woman says she hasn't slept with anyone.

"Oh you have no experience with guys, that's kind of a turnoff that you won't know what to do"

They immediately try qualifying themselves. Boom bed her.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, how would you guys handle a chick like this? I'm guessing most of you wouldn't even bother dealing with these weirdo/crazy chicks haha.
Normally I wouldn't but I just went out with a Christian gal like this a few months ago and actually managed to smash. It all depends on what you're looking for and the level of effort and sh1t tests you wanna endure/can handle. Most likely you will definitely have to play the long game and act all righteous. LOL
I don't wanna bore everyone here but message me if you wanna hear the long exhaustive story on this.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Marry her quickly then have sex with her. Do you live near Las Vagas?
Why do u feel the need to ruin a perfectly good woman? The reason we so many damaged women these days is partly because of guys like you.

Now every other men has to deal with the damaged goods

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally I wouldn't but I just went out with a Christian gal like this a few months ago and actually managed to smash. It all depends on what you're looking for and the level of effort and sh1t tests you wanna endure/can handle. Most likely you will definitely have to play the long game and act all righteous. LOL
I don't wanna bore everyone here but message me if you wanna hear the long exhaustive story on this.
Just tell us, I’m interested. Gotta learn how to put a good girl on the naughty list

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for religious tolerance, but if a woman is 30 and isn't married then it's likely there is a big reason for it. She's either insufferably religious or she has social problems like Asperger's, which is what this smells like to me for some reason. Never date a woman with Asperger's!

I already dated a catholic girl that was saving herself for marraige in my 20s, she wouldn't have sex, but anal was fine. I'd never do it again, a woman that believes that strongly in stupid rules is going to drive me up the wall because I hate rules.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you get to a point where you hit it often?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for religious tolerance, but if a woman is 30 and isn't married then it's likely there is a big reason for it. She's either insufferably religious or she has social problems like Asperger's, which is what this smells like to me for some reason. Never date a woman with Asperger's!

I already dated a catholic girl that was saving herself for marraige in my 20s, she wouldn't have sex, but anal was fine. I'd never do it again, a woman that believes that strongly in stupid rules is going to drive me up the wall because I hate rules.
Did u anal?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do u feel the need to ruin a perfectly good woman? The reason we so many damaged women these days is partly because of guys like you.

Now every other men has to deal with the damaged goods
You mean my wife? She's my wife once we get married. It's usually the girl that divorces and runs to another guy, not men. I would never ask for a divorce with someone I'm married to. You think a girl like that would be trigger-happy to just divorce me afterwards?

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it as a deadly minefield.

Screen hard....the devil spends most of his time at church.

Watch out for jezebels in sheep's clothing.

Christianity is more about freedom than rules and regulations.