"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Virgin/Religious girls

The Purifier

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
Hey,

I recently met this woman on a dating app...She was 31 years old and started telling me how religious she was and asking me questions about it. I'm agnostic and I don't like religion so immediately it made me feel uncomfortable...Keep in mind, I literally just met this broad on a dating app and she is already talking about religion and how she doesn't want to have sex until she is married...Seemed like a red flag to me. I respected her beliefs but I don't want to get a involved with a woman like that.

Honestly, most women aren't like this and I'm not gonna waste my time with chicks that are like that...Plus she kept going on and on about it which was very irritating. She then told me she only has had 1 boyfriend and it only lasted a year and this was one year go...She basically she was single until she was 30 and she went out with a few guys before but they couldn't handle her BS hahaha. After she told me that, I realized why no one wants to go out with her when they find out how she is...She was a pretty crazy weird beeeetch.


Anyway, how would you guys handle a chick like this? I'm guessing most of you wouldn't even bother dealing with these weirdo/crazy chicks haha.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I disqualify it when a woman says she hasn't slept with anyone.

"Oh you have no experience with guys, that's kind of a turnoff that you won't know what to do"

They immediately try qualifying themselves. Boom bed her.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Anyway, how would you guys handle a chick like this? I'm guessing most of you wouldn't even bother dealing with these weirdo/crazy chicks haha.
Normally I wouldn't but I just went out with a Christian gal like this a few months ago and actually managed to smash. It all depends on what you're looking for and the level of effort and sh1t tests you wanna endure/can handle. Most likely you will definitely have to play the long game and act all righteous. LOL
I don't wanna bore everyone here but message me if you wanna hear the long exhaustive story on this.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Marry her quickly then have sex with her. Do you live near Las Vagas?
Why do u feel the need to ruin a perfectly good woman? The reason we so many damaged women these days is partly because of guys like you.

Now every other men has to deal with the damaged goods
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Normally I wouldn't but I just went out with a Christian gal like this a few months ago and actually managed to smash. It all depends on what you're looking for and the level of effort and sh1t tests you wanna endure/can handle. Most likely you will definitely have to play the long game and act all righteous. LOL
I don't wanna bore everyone here but message me if you wanna hear the long exhaustive story on this.
Just tell us, I’m interested. Gotta learn how to put a good girl on the naughty list
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I'm all for religious tolerance, but if a woman is 30 and isn't married then it's likely there is a big reason for it. She's either insufferably religious or she has social problems like Asperger's, which is what this smells like to me for some reason. Never date a woman with Asperger's!

I already dated a catholic girl that was saving herself for marraige in my 20s, she wouldn't have sex, but anal was fine. I'd never do it again, a woman that believes that strongly in stupid rules is going to drive me up the wall because I hate rules.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Normally I wouldn't but I just went out with a Christian gal like this a few months ago and actually managed to smash. It all depends on what you're looking for and the level of effort and sh1t tests you wanna endure/can handle. Most likely you will definitely have to play the long game and act all righteous. LOL
I don't wanna bore everyone here but message me if you wanna hear the long exhaustive story on this.
Did you get to a point where you hit it often?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm all for religious tolerance, but if a woman is 30 and isn't married then it's likely there is a big reason for it. She's either insufferably religious or she has social problems like Asperger's, which is what this smells like to me for some reason. Never date a woman with Asperger's!

I already dated a catholic girl that was saving herself for marraige in my 20s, she wouldn't have sex, but anal was fine. I'd never do it again, a woman that believes that strongly in stupid rules is going to drive me up the wall because I hate rules.
Did u anal?
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Why do u feel the need to ruin a perfectly good woman? The reason we so many damaged women these days is partly because of guys like you.

Now every other men has to deal with the damaged goods
You mean my wife? She's my wife once we get married. It's usually the girl that divorces and runs to another guy, not men. I would never ask for a divorce with someone I'm married to. You think a girl like that would be trigger-happy to just divorce me afterwards?
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Think of it as a deadly minefield.

Screen hard....the devil spends most of his time at church.

Watch out for jezebels in sheep's clothing.

Christianity is more about freedom than rules and regulations.
 
Top