"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Virgin pleads for sex!!

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Hi guys I did the C+F attitude and then went all the way until in the bed she told me she is a virgin and stopped. Then the next day I broke up as she was offering an incomplete relationship also she is a strong woman raised by a single mother. Now she is pleading me to have sex with her and tells me that she will change and be good..

Here there are two issues: one, she will have the leverage if I do it and second she will fall in love with me after that. At the same time I told her we are not compatible and we will end in a break up but still she inisist and ask me out on a date many times..I stopped seeing her so now we chat..sheis heavily onto me ..should I go for the kill or shold I look for a non virgin lady. Overall her character is okay, she shares the bill, and not a slut..help please
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Hit it. If you don't, someone else will, and you're already knee-deep in it.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
So, you originally broke up with her because she is a virgin? Then you feel like you need a sexually physical relationship as well as an emotional relation ship? Then, you should not force her to give up her virginity. You need to respect her choice. If you can't control your sexual urge or live without sex, then I'd suggest you find someone who is sexually active. It is obvious that you two have conflicting positions on something that is very important.
 

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Alberta
Tap that ass.

JUST DO IT.


You need to respect her choice.

Her choice is now to have sex with him. Respect that choice, and have sex with her :D
 

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
The package issue

She told me that she is looking for a marroage package !! that dropped my **** by thousand fathoms..but still I can manage to agree her on a relationship with no marroage arrangement and then go for the kill. I just dont want to do it in the heat of the nite..just want to take a matured approach and talk about it, clear all doubts and then do it..what do u thinkDJs ??
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Big-J
You need to respect her choice.

Her choice is now to have sex with him. Respect that choice, and have sex with her :D
Sounds to me that she is just saying that, because she does not want to lose him.
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
It's not your fault she's suddenly making stupid choices. Though you might run the risk of her going "I don't want to have sex any more" sometime down the road. So you may have to dump her again, which will bring up her IL, blah blah. Is it worth your time?
 

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
416
Reaction score
34
Location
New york, New York
First of all, how do you know she is really a virgin? Because she told you? Never trust a woman. She might have been the freak of the week up until a month ago and decided to "take it slow". Bottomline, don't over analyse this sh*t, just hit and enjoy it while you have it.
 

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Alberta
Originally posted by SDBmania
Sounds to me that she is just saying that, because she does not want to lose him.
Still her choice :D
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Originally posted by SDBmania
You need to respect her choice.

It is so like an AFC to place the girl on a pedistal above the man. Her choice is bound to change one way or the other depending on the situation due to her fickleness as a female.

Although I do agree that if she does not want to put out, he should look elsewhere. But she said that she wants sex now, so why is it that you are trying to defend her by saying that she might not really mean it, SDBmania?... Who cares.

And if that is the case, how is she any different than any other woman who might put out for him anywhere else?. Perhaps they don't really mean it either! Are you going to defend them as well?-- Grow up.


Men do the picking, women do the choosing. Looks like she made her choice already. Respect it.

:rolleyes:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Sexist morons!

I don't think you should tap it because she wasn't ready. you dropped her and she came running telling you she would. If she did, she would regret it. Have some respect, if not for her, atleast for yourself.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
She is willing to let you hit it just to keep you around... if this is all you need for picking the girl for yourself, i feel sorry for you.
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Originally posted by Oxide
She is willing to let you hit it just to keep you around... if this is all you need for picking the girl for yourself, i feel sorry for you.
Fugging A! Thank you Oxide.

For the record guys, there is no such thing as 'just sex' Women trade sex for love. By taking the one, you're implying the other. She's offering her sex in order to get him to love her. He knows he doesn't and doesn't care to. By going forward you only incite a chain of events that amount to little more than a recipe for disaster. Have some honor and some sense of future self-preservation and bounce.

Oh, also guys. Legally her choice is considered invalid if she makes it under extreme duress and that alone should be enough to prove the fallacy of your 'it's her choice' argument. Moreover on a moral level, if you've broken up with her because she won't put out then you've proven how highly you think of respecting her decision to wait, so how are you staking to claim the moral high-ground here? They're called standards guys, get some.

-Cyrano
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Say that her v-card doesn't have enough credit for marriage.




EDIT:

Damn CyranoDeBergerac!!!
I've had a motto just like your signatures "anonymous warrior poet"!

Damn I'm good. I'm a ****ing warrior!
RRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH!!!! :mad:
 

Kidquick

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
Age
49
How old is she? Most women over 20 who are virgins should be approached with extreme caution, because let's face it, the days of remaining chaste until marriage have been over for quite some time - if you get into a relationship with this girl, expect conflict on more levels than just sex...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Originally posted by Engetsu
Hit it. If you don't, someone else will, and you're already knee-deep in it.

Well said.

Unless she's underage... In which case, forget about it. Move on. Find someone else who might not really mean it, but who is old enough to be held accountable for her own actions (as if a woman like that exists). :rolleyes:

It is best to stick with mature women. But then ask yourself, how did they gain their maturity in the first place?...:eek:
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Big-J
Still her choice :D
Yes I suppose your right. Also, I didn't think about the possibillity that she is lying.

But cowboy, I have grown up! And I am a RAFC, not a AFC. Just to clarify. But, you don't seem to understand that this is a clear cut case here. She is afraid of losing him, so she will put out. I may not be a phycology major, but it is obvious that she is looking for love. It is of course foolish to use sex as a weapon to get love, but it will cause pain for both of them. Remember, women don't think like us. They tend to be more emotional and we intellectual, so that's why we look at sex differently. Although, I must say, I don't understand why guys feel this overwhelming need to have sex. I don't nessisarily think there is anything wrong with it, but he should look for a woman who just wants a One Night Stand type of deal and not an emontional relationship. Unless he wants love.......

Oh, and I don't put women on a pedestal anymore. :)
 

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Don't forget man, if she does infact want marriage then you know if you do agree thats where shes heading whether you have agreed or not.

So watch out, maybe she thinks that having a kid would make you marry her. Maybe she just forgot to take the pill for a day, or thirty.

Just be careful man, whatever you choose.

Rhino
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Originally posted by SDBmania
Oh, and I don't put women on a pedestal anymore. :)

Glad to hear it. Oh, and the name is Spike.:)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top