Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virgin? I think not

balla

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but when a girl tells me she is a virgin I never believe it. Is it just me or do you guys feel the same? Its just been my experience that they are full of it. Esp if the girl is attractive. I just think its a test to see if you'll hang around.

For example my bro's first sweet heart, they "banged like rabbits" in his words. As soon as they break up she tells next guy, I'm a virgin. The guy actually asked my bro and he started laughing at him.

Another girl I know says she is a virgin but had a bf for 6 yrs in HS and part of college. I'm sorry but no HS guy hangs around that long w/o getting ass. He cheated (she didn't know at time) and that supports her argument but still no way. 6 yrs!

What do you guys think when girls say they're a virgin?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Reaction score
Look at her character to determine her virginity!

If she dresses like a ho she is a ho, if she talks like a ho she is a ho, if she acts like a ho sheis a ho!

Virgins don't make it a point to talk about sex or to tell others that they are virgins!

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're right. Of course, we can't generalize, but I'd say even the most "innocent" girls say they're virgins when they're not and use this to keep a guy/play him.

Personally, in sex ed, the guy said, it's impossible to know if a girl is a virgin or not cuz the hymen can break during sports and all. So then all these girls "supposedly all innocent" said, "yeah, now I can tell all my boyfriends I'm a virgin andthey'll never know." I'm like, "well, you're off MY list."

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well...would it be so hard to believe if an ugly girl said that to you?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Look at her character to determine her virginity!

If she dresses like a ho she is a ho, if she talks like a ho she is a ho, if she acts like a ho sheis a ho!

Virgins don't make it a point to talk about sex or to tell others that they are virgins!
PRL:

You know how much I respect your advice and how much you've helped me, but I DEFINITELY disagree with you on this one. *****s often dress down, and mask their sexual desires. Why? Because if every guy knew that she was a ***** she'd have a rubber-band stretching pu$$y.

Lots of times there are girls who dress up all savy for attention. The classic attention *****. Then there are girls who dress up like sluts, but they are **** teases. Then there are the sluts, the real deal, slut-topia!!! If you ever want to know if a girl is a freak, virgin or not, just watch the way she dances.

PIMP

ElleGirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it really matter? If you're already getting some ass, why wonder about it?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ElleGirl
Remember respect you mentioned 2 mins ago? If a girl lies to you she doesn't respect you.

So much for double standards

fukuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
who the f*ck cares if she's a virgin or not? a p*ssy is still a p*ssy after all.
Lol, about girl lying, ironnically we DJ cant take a girl's lies to us, yet we still keep lying to them about how busy/ challenging/ mysterious we are.

balla

Don Juan
Reaction score

yeah completely wrong

How can a girl be a virgin if your are getting some ass from her?

.Lots of times there are girls who dress up all savy for attention. The classic attention *****. Then there are girls who dress up like sluts, but they are **** teases. Then there are the sluts, the real deal, slut-topia!!! If you ever want to know if a girl is a freak, virgin or not, just watch the way she dances.

only good reply so far. I agree the way someone dances says a lot about their personality/inhibitions. But it can also be a front too. I suppose one could say that most girls who go all out dancing/grinding..etc are less liking to be a virgin. and vice versa, girls who don't might be virgins. but its still a reach. prob should be used on a case by case basis. good point though.

who the f*ck cares if she's a virgin or not? a p*ssy is still a p*ssy after all. Lol, about girl lying, ironnically we DJ cant take a girl's lies to us, yet we still keep lying to them about how busy/ challenging/ mysterious we are..

haha nice. I suppose when you gotta get THAT drunk/desperate to get with a girl you don't care much about anything.

And lets not be foolish no one here is naive enough to not expect or think that girls don't lie. Its all a game and it takes 2 to play.

Reaction score
Yes Pimpsicle, dancing is a good indicator also but some girls are not into grinding publicly but only do so in private. I would put 'grinding/dancing' under my premise 'act like a hor she is a hor'.

Again, you have to look at her character and her character is derived from her actions and her actions are dictated by her thinking.

The ‘hor mindset’ can be evidenced without words and it is usually expressed through her provocative dress - this is the first signal that she is ready to be approached and seduced by her pimp in waiting!

A lot of girls are dressing like sluts at 6 years old because they have a hor for a mother and her mother dresses the little girl in her image - from little bikinis to spandex pants and halter tops. The girl as she gets older obviously continues her provocative dress because she has become so accustomed to her lack of shame.

It is because of this lack of shame as she develops into a young woman that she continues to dress promiscuously for the sole purpose of attracting her potential pimp. These girls nowadays of 12 and 13 are fully aware of their sexuality and purposely dress for sexual arousal and conquest.

It is only a matter of time before her promiscuous sexual dress and thinking manifests itself into promiscuous sexual behavior, if she has the hor mindset.

Every non-virgin was once a virgin but a woman who has a 'virgin mindset' (no sexual activity until marriage) does not exhibit her sexuality for public consumption! She understands the relationship between exposing her sexual organs and flaunting her sexuality to sexual arousal and thus giving the male the ‘green light’ to pursue her for sexual conquest!

I don’t put ‘levels’ or ‘degrees’ to horish behavior – either you are a virgin or you are ‘playing’ the sexual field and getting plucked!

Slut = hor = freak = non-virgin = LTR = STR = F Buddy = whatever you want to label a girl who is getting screwed! Either she is a virgin or NOT! Once a woman becomes sexually active she continues her behavior and cannot become a virgin again and usually remains with the hor mindset until marriage

However, some non-virgins (extremely rare) do dress appropriately but she’ll show her non-virgin status in some other obvious form!

Last edited:

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No they aren't *****s and I've already told you multiple times I'm tired of that namecalling and attitude... Girls are sweet, lovely, sexually filled girls that get my blood pumping. A girl is a ***** if she gets paid, nothing more nothing less.. They can be sluts though but that is just good :) That's often sexy.

They are not wh0res just because they are playing games and being picky about who they take to bed.

Reaction score
Kinetic,

In your current thread a girl took you to her place after a mere introduction - then she tells you she hasn't had sex for a few years then you screw her and sodomize her with your finger.

If you believe her statement that she was celibate for two years and all of a sudden succumbed to her lust that night with you then you are naive and gullible.

Hors like to fantasize and lie to men to see how far they can manipulate and lead them on.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
If you believe her statement that she was celibate for two years and all of a sudden succumbed to her lust that night with you then you are naive and gullible.
I never said I believe that, I tend to never believe stuff like that, mostly I don't even listen to what a girl says but that still doesn't make her a wh0re, she wanted sex (with me) and it was obvious it wasn't something she does OFTEN in how she acted and what she said but if she fvcked a couple days ago or two years ago is unimportant.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never believe that either. Try saying something like "I had this one girl who swore she wasn't a virgin, and when we had sex, I could tell by how tight she was etc, etc.... After that I started to doubt everything she told me and it was clear to me she couldn't be trusted. I don't see how she could jeprodize our relationship by lying over something as trivial as who she's slept with."