Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virgin girl's first boyfriend is called and considered her brother - Why?

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, as I was hanging out with some friends today, we meet up with one of their sisters. She's with the guy that they've known for some years now (I don't know how long) and whenever I've heard them talk about him, they've always referred to him as their brother (i.e so close to the family he's considered to be a part of it). I've been around him only once before, so I don't really know what he's like, but based on that time he didn't do anything remotely special. He just seemed like the average guy. He even acts a bit like an older brother figure to her. Today, I noticed them holding hands and after a while, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed them kiss. Of course, this surprised me. I had been told by one of my friends that she had a boyfriend now, but at the time I just didn't believe it, nor did I ever consider it would be her "brother".

So, now I'm wondering why? Why would a girl date someone that's like a brother to them? I get how treating girls like "annoying little sisters" works, but someone who, apparently, plays the role well? Is it the dating inexperience on her part? I realize there was probably some **** going down behind the scenes but what could it have been? I'm honestly just curious. Is there something in particular about "big-brother types"? Any guesses?