Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vincit omnia veritas

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen.
Welcome to my greatest post ever. Here lies the secret to getting women! Enjoy:

1) Find a chick that you are attracted to regardless of your past or present with her.

In highschool, this shouldn't be too hard. Try to find one in your class which just seems like a cool chick. This is the easy part, just pinpoint her and move on to step 2.

2)Once you have found that girl, start thinking about her day and night.

This will help you start believing that she is special. You may believe that she sh*ts flowers and pisses gold. This is good. Make sure she is always on your mind and make sure every girl you interact with reminds you of her so you may think about her some more. To help this process, it is recommended to masturbate while having a passionate sex fantasy with her.... 6 times a day.

3)You must never approach her. NEVER. Always question her feelings. If she likes you, she will look your way!!! o_O You know you are "in" at that time. Realise that she only does this with you and never looks the same way at another guy! Just stare at her from afar and enjoy the presence of her greatness. Do not dare asking her to anything because she is HIGHER THEN YOU. She is honoring you with her graces. If she asks you for something, GET ON YOUR KNEES AND BEG FOR MORE REQUESTS! You must do everything she tells you like that she will fall in love with you! Arn't you excited!?

4) Once you have established this hierarchy where she is above you and you bend to her every will, that you can not spend 2 minutes of your day without thinking about her and your sexual fantasies are getting more intense as you start also dreaming of these encounters, ask her out! Yup, the time is right. You have done everything in your power to make her happy, you are so centered on her that you can't imagine living in a world without her, you are genuinely in love with her, the one, you may propose to her to be your girlfriend!

5) Logically, after doing so much for her, how can she ever refuse you? You have been given a chance to date the women of all women! You are above all other males! You may now continue to live same as you have before but there are certain rules! You can never kiss her. You must ask to be enlightened with the divinity of her lips. If she so agrees, then you may go in for a quick peck. Never more unless she intiates it. Always do your best to get horny around her. Constantly depend on her for happiness and purpose. Never break up with her! After you have worked so hard to attaining this woman, you can not just throw her away!

6) Remember, this is a very logical process which we have all been taught and we have all field tested and it really works. You now have the ultimate guide to getting women! Lucky you! Now go masturbate!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha... I found this amusing for some reason.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I hope no AFCs see this post and take it seriously, which is more possible than you might think.

What is the meaning of the title of the thread? Sry I'm not very familiar with latin, if that is what it is:)

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
AWSOME ive been following it to a T! I think im up to the part of asking her out but how could i possibly ask out someone so perfect that she makes my balls run and hide in my abdomen every time i see her??!?!?!?

seriously though.... i dont see the point to this post. We all already know what AFC's are and what they do as most of us were there at one point in our lives. Now normally your posts are of decent quality rek, i was waiting for some interesting point at the end but it just didnt come... Now maybe you meant for a point deep deep deep deep within the post but i think it went down and out the other side..

Some newbies who havent seen your other stuff are probably just going to think your an idiot or think this is another chump site, or worst of all, be stupid enough to do that.

lol wow 2 replies since the time i first started typing this post and the time i pushed the send button.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wonderbread166
lWhat is the meaning of the title of the thread? Sry I'm not very familiar with latin, if that is what it is:)
Truth conquers all things.

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
this just seems to me like just plain old stupid Sh*t, these r the rules an afc wud follow dumba#$

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mtllcanpssy
this just seems to me like just plain old stupid Sh*t, these r the rules an afc wud follow dumba#$
He was kidding but seriously

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was punishment man

My head hurts now.

Aspirin where are you?!

Edit:

I keep seing Vincent not Vincit

Last edited:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO!!!! Brings back memories of the AFC days.( Now sitting there remembering them for 5 minutes.)
Those memories suck so bad it aint even funny.

Wow I needed some funny post like that to get me out of my boredom.

This is so funny because it is so true on how you get oneitis. I thought that this was funny but a newb or someone thinking of becoming a DJ would think of this as the truth (if this would be the only post that they read). Maybe a disclaimer at the bottom of it or something "Like dont try this"

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Si hoc legere scis...

"Veritas omnia vincit", n'est-ce pas?

(What's Latin for "bump"?)

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Si hoc legere scis...

Originally posted by Von Neuen
"Veritas omnia vincit", n'est-ce pas?
Je ne parle pas latin mais je suis plutot sur....

Originally posted by baseballDJ
Maybe a disclaimer at the bottom of it or something "Like dont try this"
Nono! This tip is so simple and already implemented in our system that it can be followed by anyone of any skill!

Originally posted by mtllcanpssy
So print it out and read it everday.

Originally posted by Bombshell
i was waiting for some interesting point at the end but it just didnt come...

The point is found within posts such as yours and mtllcanpssy's.

Absolute Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried following your advice. At first things seemed to be going very well, I'd masturbate about the girl and it would be intense. I even started to believe that she was ten times more special than any other girl out there! I felt like such a stud, so I increased my amount of time masturbating over her.

However, when I began asking to kiss her magnificent lips, she became very distant, and her friends began mocking me.

I innovated however, and soon discovered when I'd buy her things, she'd start liking me. I started talking to her more, and she even seemed to be interested in me. I was SO in.

Then one day, I confessed my love for her in an e-mail. She wrote me back, saying that....I was the type of guy she'd want to go to movies with and have girly chats?? She even had the nerve to tell me she had ZERO sexual interest!

DAMN YOU SOSUAVE!!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I guess we can all agree that there is a point to every post or event that we ever see. So... Let us end the humor:

Your reaction to this (most of you) was "stupid dumbass afc advice". I would like to congratulate you on being complete closeminded **** ****s. For those of you who laughed.... Well, it is funny. Anyways. You wanted a point, well here it is. I used such techniques and never got rejected, ever. I had arrogance (which came off as confidence), I had looks, I had humor. I would get any chick I wanted by getting them intrigued by my feelings... or their existence rather. The mystery would unravel a week or two later and they would be completly hooked by then. However, I did follow the above guide. I count over 12 hook ups and 7 Short Term Relationships. So how can you go and block out such advice? You are so brainwashed that you don't even make your own opinions about ANYTHING anymore.

As a DJ, I go out and score chicks. Whoopteedoo. But you know what? I get bored of that, it's too easy. So I start acting AFC and being super AFC. Guess what? I score.

The thrill of being AFC is just amazing. You're in there.... you're not in control and you're feeling 101 emotions per minute. There's this rush.... that's just.... indescribable. You have all felt it... Do you not miss the good times of getting excited over the outcome or the process? I do. And so I go out and act anyway I please just to get that rush.

I succeeded and a DJ, I succeeded as an AFC. Surely the DJ way got me alot of chicks but it wasn't what mattered. What mattered was what was funner. So lighten up... open up. Read between the lines. Do not banish something because it is "afc". Some times, it's what's needed.

Reaction score
or you can suffocate her, and become a closet necrophiliac.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LFMAO,

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by LikRetsam
I did follow the above guide. I count over 12 hook ups and 7 Short Term Relationships. So how can you go and block out such advice? You are so brainwashed that you don't even make your own opinions about ANYTHING anymore.
You masturbated 6 times a day? On 19 different girls? You must have some kind of Super Penis!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I masturbated in the double digits.