Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vikings cold approaches log/field reports.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello DJs....I am starting my own log of cold approaches and various field reports. This log will include all successful and failed aporoaches,dates and various situations that inlcude women.
The purpose of this log is track my own success and get an outside opinion about my game ( or lack of). I've been on this board for 6 months now...and so far I've been doing a lot of reading ,but not enough field work.
So there it goes...any comments are always welcome.

Last months appoaches.

Approach #1
I am rollerblading in the park,of course I see some cute girls around. I decide to make an EC with some...got it,HB7...blading toward me returns my EC and smiles. Took me 30 min...but I met her again and went it with: Hi..you know,you are the friendliest chick here,other people don't even smile....
Fluff talk...and I realize that she is a very good looking 30 y.o....I thought she was around 24. Asked for her name,she asked mine...and I ejected...
I thought of asking her about what she's is doing after this...and maybe go GUNWITCH on her and fukk close...but chikened out.

Approach #2
Another time in the park...rollerblading...saw a chick who returned my EC with a smile....turn around and just go for it...HB9 was barely standing on skates. I open with:..Hey (smile)...you almost got it...is this your first week rollerblading? Fluff...it was her first day :D. We were going downhill and she acted a bit scared,so I offered her my hand,which she grabbed and was very thankfull ( next time I should offer my d1ck :D)...HB was very friendly..so I asked her if she was single....nope,she was married. I made some comments about how her husband prolly has better thing to do then watch after his wife rollerblading in the park and she replied about her unsatisfaction with this situation ( which is exactly what I was looking for)..She acted glad that I met her and gave her some tips about rollerblading. Got her name..if I see her again...I might go Gunwitch on her...:D
Approach #3
At work...I see a HBblack sitting on the bench and eating cookies ( it was lunch break) I open with ..hey,what you eating?..Her: cookies..bla bla bla
Me: you know you gonna be fat if you eat cookies for lunch...lol...Lot's of C@f...at one point she even asked me why I was such a jerk? Saw her the next day and asked her out . She had Bf and said she can't...but told me,that I shouldnt be such a jerk to girls if I want to ask them out. She was responding with laughs tho to all my negs...I might have overdid then tho...but who cares.
Approach#4
I love being paid while I PU girls.! Lunch break at work..I see two asian chicks HB7 and HB6...I sit down next to them and open with: hey how are you guys?...I knew they were recently from asia,so I was hoping they didnt develop that american ASD shield all girls are born here with. No luck tho...after some fluff talk..and building rapport...I asked if they were single. They said yes...and I suggested we go together to this club that they mentioned they like to go. They said sure....we'll see you there. I asked for their digits...the said no and left.
Approach# 5
Hitting on my boss! My Boss is HB7.24y.o..but has awesome personality,doesnt drink/smoke/prolly virgin...good girl overall. Saw her on her lunch and started with : so what is yout full name? ( she has weird foreign name)..Built up a rapport,discovered some commonalities...like I don't drink/smoke/do drugs..etc...her brake was over so she had to go. Kept really strong EC with her...hm. I will persue her later for sure,she is not going anywhere.
Aproach # 6
Lunch break...I see HB8...mexican,23 y.o...looking at some papers.. I open with : hey what you doing? Establish EC and smile at her. She was looking over her college papers....I continued with commonality...I went to the same college and I kinda made fun of her that she was taking such low level of math class. She responded positivly...and after fluff talk her break was over and it didn't leave me time to ask if she was single.
--------------------weekend------------------
To sum up: I open with a situational opener,making comments about something that is custom to a situation...like an obvious obseravtion. I think I need to be aware of time limits and ask if they are single faster...and do number close or eject.
I might be negging then too hard....but it's nice to be called a jerk rather then a nice guy. I will fine tune negging eventually.
Any comments on format.?...do you guys want to know more/less details?

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aproach#7
8:30 pm Fry's deli section :D...this HB6 cleaning the counter...Me: hey how are you,what's on sale tonight..bla bla bla...so what you doing after work tonight? HB6:...nothing...bla bla
Me:..I don't have any plans either...are you single?
HB6:...yeah,divorced...(bingo!...she might be horny)...been single for a while...
Me:..let's hang out toningt...when do you get off work?
HB6:...(you should see her face,she was stunned that I just asked her out like that!)....ok,what's you name?
I got her digits and called her right after she got off work,but she deciced not to hang out tonight...cuz she had to work tomorow....( I think it was just an excuse)

side note:
I am still going with week 2 of the DJ boot camp. It's really hard to get EC from HBs....so far I got only 3 in 2 weeks! Seems like they see me and sorta afraid to make EC...I am yet to figure out what's up with that.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aproach#8
Another fun lunch break…Sat down next to two Mexican chicks…They were talking Spanish,but I could understand it and made some related comments in English,they were rather surprised..lol. One chick left the table and I was isolated with another. HB7blond..and Iwas having just friendly convo ..then I asked if she was single…she said YES ( first one !) ..Lunch break was almost over and I went for a #close with: well.let me get your number so I can call you sometime and we can hang out. She didn’t have a cell phone and didn’t want to give me her house phone,because sha was staying with relative. I think she was into me but I am not sure anymore. I need to approach 10 girls this week,,,then I’ll have better idea.

Aproach# 9
Office depot…I see girl shopping for some skool stuff, I open her with : hey..what skool are you going to?Making EC and she smiled. She told me where she went and it was not the skool I am in…bla..bla bla..I ask her opinion on this organizer I was holding…made some jokes about how Organizers are bad idea,because I forget to look at them…
She asked my opinion on a backpack…I told her I liked this one..pointing…and told her I like the color and the way it looks. She wasn’t sure what to get and actually got the one I suggested. Then she left like that..without saying bye or anything…weird.!!! I hope she didn’t think I was working there..lol

Grand total.
Approaches: 9
Phone # : 1
Dates : 0
Sex: 0

Well..only few approaches this week. I feel pretty discouraged. I feel rejected!Common..!!! 1out 10 girls should like me goddammit! 10% success rate should be easy for even an ugly looking kid!
I was also combining boot camp week 1 with all this. So far only got 10 EC and maybe 2-3 Hi’s…I notice somewhat a weird trend. I see a girl walking towards me,I look at her..and she looks down! Wow…why is this happening? Why can’t they look at me or just look away?..Why look like you are soo fvcking ashamed? I almost feel like there’s something wrong with my body language and I scare them. But then I see plenty of girls who look and talk to me,except they are all taken. Maybe I should just say HI anyway,even if they look down?

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she look at you WHILE she was looking down?

I have read so many posts on this board claiming that if girls look down after you make EC it's a sign of High Interest. I didn't believe that until I experienced it for myself. The thing is whenever I make EC with a girl, they always ALWAYS look away. That is until this one time last week I went into a store, saw this HB working there, made EC and she looked down, then looked back up and smiled.

That is the one and only time in my life I have witnessed a girl checking me out. So as you keep up with your approaches, take notice if you catch em looking down at you and don't let those girls get away without you approaching them.

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you ask all the women if they're single? It's unecessary and makes the whole thing more formal and uncomfortable. If she has a BF, she'll tell ya when you close and maybe she will say she has a BF even if she doesn't.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlwaysExcel
Why do you ask all the women if they're single? It's unecessary and makes the whole thing more formal and uncomfortable. If she has a BF, she'll tell ya when you close and maybe she will say she has a BF even if she doesn't.
Actually,some women will talk and flirt and might even give you more buying signals....untill you ask them on a date. Then the BF thing comes up! and they were just fukking with my head.!
I figure I'll save time and ask them ASAP if they are single,so I dont waste my time. Plus it gives me some direction on the strategy. If she has a BF...I'll go Gunwitch on her and see if I can seduce her.
But if she said she was single,then I'll take it slow and perhaps make a date.
And when you ask a girl if she is single,that implyes that you are here picking her up and not just having a friendly conversation!...Cuz some HB's are so fukking stupid....they think guys are just being friendly with them.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
from 1 to 10, how would you rate your looks vikings?

From reading your posts, it seems like you had many good convos. I'm suprise dyou only got 1 #.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rate myself 8.5! Here's a link to my pic.
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NLG8SEE&key=SWC
I am having good convos,girls acting all friendly and smile at me...however 90% of them are taken. Plus I have noticed,even in social situations like lunch break at work,I don't get aproached by girls. I see other guys being approached all the time,but they can't fukking read the signs ( very AFC). I seem to attract married women only..and black women.What's up with that?

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good going viking!
Don't listen to anyone tell you how you should approach because what works for them might not work for you and vice versa. I like what the wise Mr. Fingers said, "One man's elixir is another man's poison." Continue to approach and your success rate will climb. If you want to experiment and try something new, go right ahead. It is your life.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aproach# 10
Bar environment…went up to 2 set with my wing…..I just got a weird looking mitten on my hand ( it was some promotional thing in the club) and I started to play sock puppet with them…and they loved it. I got lots of interest and had really funny convo..until I asked them if they were single. One girls said she wasn’t and kinda looked at the other girl…waiting for her to respond…The other HB5notsure was kinda hesitant,but then told me she wasn’t single either. Dynamics died ..and I left them, didn’t want to provide free entertainment for girls who are not single. I even told them that…lol..and they wished me good luck.

Aproach # 11
I walk down the street and see a cute girl standing outside Baskin robins and eating ice-cream. She works there…so I open with something about eating ice cream while working at ice-cream place. I feel instant connection with her,we have an amazing convo about everything….She was working and stood there for 15 min talking to me instead of paying attention to stupid customers! I asked her if she likes movies..and she replied with: “yeah..me and my boyfriend go all the time!” The funny thing is that her facial expression didn’t change. Like I was some girl friend of hers..Anyway…I acted like I didn’t hear BF remark and continued talking to her and asked for YIM/AIM screen name. She said she didn’t have computer.! The she said:..I’ll be right back and went on with her duties…and I stood there like a tool for few minutes and then left. No number close or anything.
Grand total.
Approaches: 11
Phone # : 1
Sex: 0
As you all can see..I am still at it…approaching and trying to get somewhere with HBs. The girl from one of the approaches who “didn’t have a phone”..I saw her playing with a cell phone another day. So far, I have found 4 girls who got no means of communication…LOL..no phone or no computer!
Another important point is…I stopped asking them if they were single. My initial idea behind it was to convey that I am not just talking to them as a friend, but I am picking them up. I wanted to stay away from friends zone from the very beginning. Plus, I was very inspired by Jwhite17 log of approaches! It made perfect sense to me to ask the girl if she was single.
After discussing this question with other PU…apparently women are not that faithful and always looking to upgrade or cheat on their BF! So asking them this question may backfire and they will remember to use ASD shield. My opinion of women is getting more negative…I guess I was under false impression about them b1thes.

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey try this

You should just try not asking if they have bf's 10 times the idea is to make them feel good not check there morality on dating and if they feel guilt over flirting with you while having a boyfriend you dont wana remind them of it. thats just my opinion though.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viking the reason your not getting responses after you try to weed out the taken ones, is because your killing the romantiscism you initally create. When you first approach a girl, she is amazed at the confidence it takes to do just that. When you can continue your conversation keeping her on her toes, she is even more excited. Though, when push comes to shove and you ask whether she's taken, chances is she'll say yes because you give off the tone like you do this to everyone and your confidence is down so you need to know because you doubt your chances.

Although that is obviously not the reason ,that's how it is played off when you ask that direct question. When you # close, she will either give it to you, play around and then give it, or make an excuse. There is no reason to ask, since ironically asking isn't making it faster, it's creatiing rejections!

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach # 12
At work. sitting next to a HB8…very cute girl,just my type! I am kinda stalling to talk to her.She opens me with “what time you are here till?” after like 30 min of silence. I amswerd and turned around and started to talk to another UG2…and having a blast convo with her!..HB8 is trying to bud in the convo..but UG2 is not letting her…LOL. Anyways..I figured HB8 is ready to talk and I turn around,sit down next to her and casually ask her what skool she went to and how old she was and crap like that. Built some rapport and we found we like the same things….so I went with old “are you single?” She said no and I asked her how long she has been with her BF,,she said a week and started to laugh! I guess I was one week late…L Convo died at this point due my own disinterest. I know I shout stop asking that question from now on!!!!!!!!

Approach# 13
This one has been in works up for few weeks. I was sure I am gonna get somewhere with this girl! HB7 athlete. I’ve been doing some sports that evening and I see a girl who I saw there before and I know she saw me and gave me EC before and smiled. She was giving me so many buying signals I thought she was an easy target. Anyway…she would change direction so she can run with me,she used to park her car on the opposite side of the park,but after she saw where I parked..she parked next to me next time! I saw her tonight coming late and I was about to leave. So I came up and just said HI! She smiled and of course since we saw eachother so many times we had a lot in common already. Even tho she was late for practice, she sat down and we had awesome convo…about what we liked to do and stuff like that. We talked for 15 min and again..I poped the question of the week!..if she was single…she said she is seeing someone!..I didn’t ask her for her number or anything…just told her “C ya around” and that was it.
I know about how I shouldn’t even ask this question,but sometimes, I hope, a girl who likes me enough,will make it easier for me and maybe lie about the fact that she is “seeing” someone.This would be a major sign of interest!!! And why can’t be there a single girl for me anyway?
Another sad fact. A friend of mine asked out 2 girls I had opened earlier, who said they had Bf. He called both of them and eventually invited then to hang out and fukked them! So much for BF business!

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no expert here but on #12 when she laughed after saying she was only seeing her bf a week thats would be an entire opening for me I'd definatly keep going thats total sign of intrest ... if you ask me. Plus take some judo or something man stop being afraid of bf's there all scared little boys anyway ;P

Speak softly and carry a big stick, You will go far.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach#14
Decided to go clubbing…arrived around 10 pm..got in line right in front of some asian cutie. She was fine…but kinda older for my age,anyway I open her with “looking nice tonight!”She smiled back and I asked her if she is on a date. She was and her date was apparently waiting for her inside. She was HB8..nice body and I was surprised to learn later she had 2 kids and was single! I figured she could make an awesome FB or a hot date to go dancing with. #closed her with “hey..in case your date doesn’t wotrk out,let me get your number” Got her digits and saw her in the club few times and I said hey to her.
I called her the night after,left a message. I didn’t want her to forget who I was and possible wanted to make some plans with her. She yet to call me back.

Approach # 15
This one is fukking bonus! Some UG5 or HB5?…approaches me.She gave a BJ to my friend the other night and wanted more,except my friend wasn’t interested in her anymore! Feeling ignored she pulled me on the dance floor and we started to dance.She is kinda fat,but hey..I gotta start somewhere..right? On the floor she grabbed my d1ck and wanted me to grab her ass and stuffJ…Anyways…after the nite was over she wanted to go grab some food and kick back at my place. Instead I said I wasn’t hungry and let’s go to your place!..LOL…Ok, I got some that nite,my d1ck hurts now! A fukk is a fukk..right? Except she wasn’t something I would brag about…I want to forget her. Fat slut never happened!

Approach # 16
Weird but funny! On lunch break at work,talking to this UG5…just for practice more or less. At some point I negged her that she doesnt really care about her appearance( she had white stains on her pants),I asked her if she had a husband and two kids already.She said no but she has girlfriend! So asked her if she knows other bi/lesbos that I can go hang out with and hit on chicks. You know..wingwoman so we can hunt for threesomes! She hooked me up with a married bi girl who loves to go to strip clubs but her husband doesn’t! We’ll see how this pans out.
The Hblesbo gave me some pointers on my appearance and kinda confirmed my fears about how innocent I look…girls don’t like thatL Now I just have to find the type of girls who go for my type. Any ideas?

Approaches: 16
Phone # : 2
Sex: 1

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Viking the reason your not getting responses after you try to weed out the taken ones, is because your killing the romantiscism you initally create. When you first approach a girl, she is amazed at the confidence it takes to do just that. When you can continue your conversation keeping her on her toes, she is even more excited. Though, when push comes to shove and you ask whether she's taken, chances is she'll say yes because you give off the tone like you do this to everyone and your confidence is down so you need to know because you doubt your chances.
THis is the reason why I never ask at all. What do i care. Its up to her to tell u if u she gets the idea that your comming on to her. this also leavs u with the advantage, if she says she does u can always blow her off and say, who asked anything bout that, I just a=wanna do lunch cofee or whatever.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by #1 P.I.M.P.
THis is the reason why I never ask at all. What do i care. Its up to her to tell u if u she gets the idea that your comming on to her. this also leavs u with the advantage, if she says she does u can always blow her off and say, who asked anything bout that, I just a=wanna do lunch cofee or whatever.
Exactly, though in most cases she knows your coming on to her so if she blows you off just leave. :D

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok awesome, posting reports and doing stuff

you're pretty good looking, maybe wink a bit in a naughty way to convey your non-innocentness :D

i like making up words

manicmaximum

Don Juan
Reaction score
you could also ljbf those women w/ bfs, and have access to her circle of friends.