"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Viking25 does NAU/log of approaches!!!

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Well...the game field moved to a different venue...fukking College!!! The easiest place to score aparently.
My previos blog witch is found here http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54985&perpage=20&pagenumber=2
is ended. Last week I fukk closed 5 HBs...ranges HB6-8...went GUNWITCH on all of them.. 3 hour fukk close! I had this weird energy that week...it went away now tho.
Different slate now....College!
I'll reset the counter too.
Here they are:
Approach # 1
Sitting in Cafeteria…by myself..this HB9athlete…she walks past me…sits somewhere behind me…I see her again walking past me,she is looking for the right drink.
Me: hey..I don’t like to sit by myself..come sit with me! Don’t you hate it sitting by yourself?
Her: No..but ‘ll sit with you….she moves her stuffJ
I made a convo around how some people are antisocial…and sit by themselves..and I am so not like that. We talked about sports,campus life..everything.
I kept pretty good EC…smiled at her…tried to bust on her with CF but she was a full time athlete with busy schedule…she is also at least 8 inches taller then me…J
I didn’t really see any IOI except for friendly smile and she kept pretty good EC..
Got her number home/cell…and called her cell so she got my number…worked.
I’ll call her in few days..just to see what’s up.
Update:..called her,left a message : Hey…when are we going to play tennis? And yeah another thing.you should ask me out and we should go on a date this weekend!
Called second time in few days.,talked to her roommate, apparently she is out of town all week and be back on Sunday. We’ll see how this goes.

Aproach #2
It’s 2 am in the morning..I am walking around the campus..feeling horny and frustrated. I see tho asian girls walking ahead of me…I catch up to them and say Hi.They are form Japan…we talk…HBJap tells me how she likes Shrek2..I make fun of her how she likes kids movies..bla..bla bla..get her phone number since they were going to a different dorm. I promised to call her in the morning so we can have breakfast.
In the morning I called her up. She attempted to invite her friend along…I said no to that. So we went to have breakfast together. Over there we met another girl I approached…and she joined us. All sexual dynamic was lost….I gave her a hug when we parted. I’ll call her again and see if I can isolate her and kiss close.

Approach# 3
In my Spanish class..I set next to this HB8 who is also asian. Made small talk and got her e-mail…just in case she wants to do study session ;)…E-mail her and asked for her phone number. Called her up twice trying to get together for a movie or a party. She seems receptive to that idea..but always has other plans that evening. She always calls me back when I leave a message. I am thinking to make plans with her maybe day or two ahead?

Approach#4
In the cafetiria…this place was emty..only few HBs…I see an HB7 sitting by herself…I just go there and ask her if she wants to sit by herself or if can join her. She was glad to talk to me…somehow we ended up talking about crap for an hour.She seem to be a loner. Again..somehow I ended up being her “friend”! We went to the mall together and then I isolated her in my room for some movie watching and cuddling. Tried to make a move..but she wasn’t into it. Her words: “I just met you!”…Perhaps she is a virgin or maybe not into me that much..or both.
Still…what kind of girl is spending that much time with you and then ends up in your bed…and no kiss?…WTF?J
Update:..she called me day later to see what I am doing…and she wanted to hang out. I said I was busy,but call me toinight…She did…I was on my way to a store and she asked me if she can join me…I said yeah…we end up in my room again...She seem to like me…but nothing sexual is happening. Maybe she got noone else to hang out with….but every time I try to escalate kino into kiss..she pulls away and tells me : I just met you…but I like you and you are a cool person to hang out with.


To reflect on this week: I seem to not make it clear to them that I want to hook up with them,not to be their friend. Gotta work on projecting my sexuality, introduce more KINO into interaction. Many guys here end up being just friends with girls…don’t want to be that.That is gay!
Another thing is I am struggling with is my ego. I still feel kinda hurt when girl doesn’t call me back or chooses to go with other ppl instead of me. I think they can pick up on that and that hurts my game. I want to be able just to say..that’s cool and dial another number.

Stats:
Approaches 4
Dates 2
Sex 0
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Sweet, I like were this is going. No week of saying hi's, or talking to strangers. This is straight up grab your balls and spit game to girls you want to bang like a drum. Keep it up.

:cool:
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Yeah this is interesting Viking, keep it up. I'm doing the more slow paced boot camp but oh well that is my style and I think it will work better for me.

Now regarding your last comments you definitely need to try to be more indifferent. It can be hard, but once you are happy in your own life and have a few good girls you are juggling it won't mean as much when one girl flakes. They can sense any kind of weakness when you are counting on them too much. So do your best to minimize that.

But it looks like you have really got the cold approach down pat. That is what I need to work on, hence my doing the boot camp. Once I know a girl my skills are pretty decent, but that getting to know part can be tricky (for me at least.)

Anyhow good luck and see about stopping by my boot camp thread ;)
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Good refelxes too , you're intuitively busting on every girl you CA
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Interesting scenarios...

As for #5... any girl that you're cuddling with in your room shortly after meeting her is a time waste... no sexual happenings at all
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
week 9/20-9/26

Approach# 5
Leaving my math class…wasn’t in the PU mood…just turned around and opened a random girl about how the teacher is talking too fast. Surprisingly she liked the teacher.I told her that I am sorta struggling with math( not true)…and if she wanted a study body…she said ok…I got her aim SN and introduced myself. Later that evening I Imed her about some plans for tonight. It’s not clear if she is interested.
Ouch..this is old bait and switch I am trying to pull off!..Next time I must ask her if she wants a fukk body instead!

Approach# 6
At some BBQ.here at UNI .this UG2 jap with nice body but horrendous face…I met her thru another Hbjap from approach#2….she was looking for a drink…but they didn’t have any. I suggested we go to my room and get some from my fridge. I was very horny and would fukk pretty much anything at this point!. Being all smooth I invited her in and showed the view from the room…also kept flirting with her and steady EC. She was into me…I showed her my bed and she just jumped on it to check it out. At this point I thought I would have to fukk this UG..I just asked her straight if she wanted to hook up?
She didn’t know what that meant..so I had to explain..lol…she said she would only do it with her bf…and she is not that kind of girl. Ok…too much work here for an UG…we just left the room.

Approach# 7
In the student cafeteria. I see this HB8 sitting by herself…so I went out there and set with her. I opened with : “I don’t like to sit by myself..hope you are not one of those people who do like to be left alone” She mumbled something back …and I landed there already. I tried to establish EC and talk to her..but I could tell she wasn’t interested at all.
Turns out she is an exchange student from some weird country where they don’t talk to people they don’t know….lol…whatever. Her loss.

Updates on appr#5
This girls Im’s me…but keeps it all skool related…and I haven’t had the balls to escalate her.I feel sorta depressed that I still haven’t gotten even a kiss from a girl here.

Update on appr#2.
This Hbjap calls me up on Friday and invited me to see a movie. I went with her..and tried everything in the book on her.She wasn’t receptive. Then I just straight asked her why she didn’t want to cuddle with me…she said she would only do that with a BF…and she sees me as a friend only. At this point I was ready to bail….but LJBFed her because she agreed to help me meet other Jap girls in her social circle!..This chick kicks ass.! She so understood where I was coming from…same nite she introduced me to this HB9!..who is single she said. The next day she introduced me to two other girls.This girl is more useful then I initially thought.
To reflect on this week:
I made lots of female friends…mostly girls with BF’s who want to have other guy friends. I dunno how I feel about it…it’s a good chance to tap into their social circles and hook up with their single friends. On the other side of the coin…I feel de-balled…they don’t see me as a guy with balls….they talk all that mushi staff with me and go home to fukk their football player bf! I met more girls then I report here…some are just simple Hi’s and short convos follow…just being friendly. I need to work on projecting this “I am picking you up” vibe! I don’t want to be LJBFed all the time!It’s also weird to read other people Log’s..seem like everyone else scores on approach 2 or 3. I am yet to get a fukking kiss from a girl! And no I am not ugly.
Next week I’ll be working on penetrating social circles…all these female friends...got more then I know what to do with!

Stats:
Approaches 7
Dates 3
Sex 0
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
dry spell

Approach# 8
I was getting food at the eatery and I started talking to this girl who is serving food there. She was smiling and giving me that “look”…all the positive signs.The next day I went there and even tho I wasn’t getting any food..I just asked her if she wanted to hang out after work. I asked for her number…she said she doesn’t have a phone..wtf?..I asked her: how would I get in touch with you then?…She said just come here…( wtf?)..
Me: Ok..let’s do something tomorrow after work…do you want me just show up here at 9?
Her: if you want to.
Me: ok see you tomorrow.
I got no clue about this one….she seem to give me IOIs like crazy…
Update: saw her next day around 6 and asked her if we are still up for hanging out,she said she can’t cause of some ****…I don’t think she was lying…but I don’t want to hit on her anymore for a while…gotta cut off all that attention from her.

Update on Approach# 5…
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60022
she doesn’t want me…lol..I was like a puppy begging her to dedicate some of her precious time to me. The sad part….she is HB6!

Approach#9
Went by myself to see football game…thinking I’ll find some loner to hang out with. I see some girls just standing there by herself..HB6…lol…I come up and make a comment how my friends didn’t show up and I don’t want to see the game by myself. She said her friends might be coming( bs)…didn’t sound like she wanted to hang out with me…I ejected.

Approach# 10
At a college party I approach this HB7…I pay attention to by BL..staying hip to hip ..keeping a good EC…smile…all text book BL…I open her with: “so what’s your story?”
She: my story?
Me: yeah..everyone has one…( this is done so she could start qualifying herself to me)
She:..welll I am from Netherlands..here for one semester…bla..bla bla.
Me: oh yeah…I lived there…do you know XXX place…?…(established lots of common ground and huge rapport right away…)
At this point I don’t know what to do….number# or since this is a party try some kino?..I need to run a test.
I suddenly turn around a pay attention to someone else…but still staying next to her( trying to gage her IL…see what she will do) She starts talking to someone else…and is gone. I guess her IL wasn’t that high…oh well.

Approach#11
I went to this salsa dance/lesson. And this HB7..she was dancing very close to me,kept very good EC…smiling…gaze into my eyes for like 2-3 seconds. So I went ahead and did a hit:
Me: your are a pretty good dancer,we should go dance together on Friday to XXX club
Her: I dunno what I am doing…and I would have to ask my friends too.
Me: I want us to go..just you and me!
Her: hm..that would be a date….and I don’t see you that way.
Me: Well thanks for telling me that…I got a lot of respect for you…most girls are not this straight forward….bla..bla..bla.

To reflect on this week:..I had low energy and my self esteem was at the low level too. I went to some college parties and talked to some girls but it wasn’t an approach just mingling.. I did only two true approaches this week…that’s a low number,I am getting discouraged again about my abilities….****! nothing out of 10 approaches!


Stats:
Approaches 11
Dates 3
Sex 0
 
Last edited:

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
dry spell

In the last 2 weeks I was in some sort of twilight zone. I was unable to do an cold approaches on the streets. The feeling of being not worthy, just snowballed and turn into massive depression. However I went to countless college parties around campus,met tons of girls and got rejected every single time.
I am not a believer in the theory that girls can sense desperation, how can that drunk ho sense anything? Why do we give them some special powers we don’t posses? But I have failed with every single one of them…at some point I got so angry and even started talking to a fat UG1 with bad teeth. Noone was paying attention to that UG! So after a while I asked her if she wanted to make out…she bolted out there so fast..I was impressed with a speed that fat girl could run! That was the bottom of my PU career….it can only get better from here!
Still I cant understand what is going on. When I approach a girl she displays no interest whatsoever…..some even act like I am annoying them. I don’t know if it’s all in my head. At this point I just don’t know anything about anything.
I also was talking to some girls I know about my bad lucks with women.They were all my friends…not anyone I was hoping to score. And they all agree that the best way to get into a girls pants is to become friends first,invest some time in girl,don’t be pushy,don’t be so sexual…go see some movies as friends…basically all AFC ways.
And from what I observed about my friends, who actually get laid with girls after playing those AFC games.,it’s all true!
I don’t know what to think now…everything I’ve read in DJ forum works for a guy who would get laid anyway,no matter what they do! My friends telling me that it couldn’t be looks…something else I am not doing right. This is just great!
Went to an under 21 club last nite…hit on about 6-7 HBs..all were like WTF?..Are you taking to me? At some point my boddy pointed out a girl who he said was such a slut that she would suck any guys **** in a bathroom within 5 minutes.The was sorta ugly,but I needed some positive female attention. So I went to her and just said HI…she turned to me and said HI with this really mean look. Most girls would not do this sh1t just to be polite…but this one let me have it!…WOW..I can’t even get any from a slut who fukks everyone!!!..LOL This is Great!
I’ll sit around and keep low profile for now…maybe get some homework done.Fukk em!
 
Top