Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I have a unibrow. Easy to shave tho.Of course a guy with a unibrow will have a harder time than guys without one.
It's OVER for UnibrowCels
First off, excellent use of the Cel meme.Of course a guy with a unibrow will have a harder time than guys without one.
It's OVER for UnibrowCels
True. people keep bringing up multi million dollar celebs to compare to. Tom Cruise can afford cosmetic procedures, surgeries and injections to keep looking young and good and go to the best dermatologist, etc.I didn't watch the video and won't waste my time
I don't know who drew that graph
I don't know where they got their data from
any man who can afford 20 plastic surgeries and hair transplant is attractive
the first guy actually looks more masculine to me, tom cruise looks like a woman here
not fair to compare a celebrity with an idiot on the street, that's like comparing jennifer lopez with someone working at walmart
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I’d rate the ‘ugly guy’ a 4.First off, excellent use of the Cel meme.
I'm not so sure the ugly guy here is really ugly - he looks to be at worst an upper-tier normie (6), although he definitely has a non-robust facial structure, and so one would presume that he is a bit of a FrameCel. Of course, that is still sub-8, so as far as women finding him attractive, he's "ugly".