"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

video: The Most Depressing Graph EVER! (nuclear HeightPill)

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
My 2 previous GFs had big breasts. I prefer big breasts. My current GF has average breasts. No doubt, probably the vast majority of the girls I’ve been with prefer taller (than me) stature. I think height may be a preference, rather than a hard requirement.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
My 2 previous GFs had big breasts. I prefer big breasts. My current GF has average breasts. No doubt, probably the vast majority of the girls I’ve been with prefer taller (than me) stature. I think height may be a preference, rather than a hard requirement.
Big-breasted women are only a mamory for me now ...
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
My 2 previous GFs had big breasts. I prefer big breasts. My current GF has average breasts. No doubt, probably the vast majority of the girls I’ve been with prefer taller (than me) stature. I think height may be a preference, rather than a hard requirement.
Yeah, I prefer large breasts (as opposed to oversized), but they aren't a requirement.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
My 2 previous GFs had big breasts. I prefer big breasts. My current GF has average breasts. No doubt, probably the vast majority of the girls I’ve been with prefer taller (than me) stature. I think height may be a preference, rather than a hard requirement.
Yeah, I prefer large breasts (as opposed to oversized), but they aren't a requirement.
We're men. We think differently from women. Our preferences are more forgiving (why men can **** a fat chick more than a woman settling for a fat man).
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
We're men. We think differently from women. Our preferences are more forgiving (why men can **** a fat chick more than a woman settling for a fat man).
That's true, but I think it's a mistake to say that women won't compromise at all. Look around at who they get hung up on, clearly they do.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Yeah, I prefer large breasts (as opposed to oversized), but they aren't a requirement.
I remember during my earlier GeoMaxxing days meeting up with a Canadian, and he made the statement that you take an otherwise ordinary looking woman and put a pair of nice knockers on her, and she instantly looks interesting. I have to agree.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
and so??
I'm still good. :devil:
I think the issue we're having here is that it is uncommon to use decimal digits to represent feet; these digits should be put on the inches. Folks that regularly deal with the Metric System aren't used to these quirks (and yes, I think the Metric System is far superior in every way).
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
I remember during my earlier GeoMaxxing days meeting up with a Canadian, and he made the statement that you take an otherwise ordinary looking woman and put a pair of nice knockers on her, and she instantly looks interesting. I have to agree.
Now I wont lie, I know several girls that if their breasts were bigger would become more attractive to me. It's sad that the girls with bigger knockers tend to be on less attractive girls due to fat. But I'm a fan of perky tits that are on nice shaped women. Not too little, not too big.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Sigh again...
You guys must be little short jealous dwarfs with serious issues...
I don't really care.
Bro relax we're all kidding, take the stick out of your ass (unless it helps you to get even taller ofc).

Now I wont lie, I know several girls that if their breasts were bigger would become more attractive to me. It's sad that the girls with bigger knockers tend to be on less attractive girls due to fat. But I'm a fan of perky tits that are on nice shaped women. Not too little, not too big.
It's quite funny, it's the same for me but for asses rather than b00bs.

Many girls that are slighly below my threeshold for interest would match it and pass it if they had a tight well proportioned ass.

It's really interesting how some guys are b00bs type while others are ass types.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I remember during my earlier GeoMaxxing days meeting up with a Canadian, and he made the statement that you take an otherwise ordinary looking woman and put a pair of nice knockers on her, and she instantly looks interesting. I have to agree.
Their are girls with plain faces, but their amazing breasts make them very attractive. Likewise, While I’m fine with small breasts. I couldn’t go with flat. So, maybe with women: There’s an ‘ideal’ cutoff and an ‘actual’ cutoff. So my ‘ideal’ cutoff is big b00bs. My ‘actual’ is small b00bs. So for a woman it could be ‘ideal’ 6’. ‘Actual’: Just be taller than her.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
I like the tits but not the tats.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top