Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

video: The Dating Coach Civil War

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really nothing more than the standard "how to succeed" advice, this time geared toward getting chicks. For a long time, the desired "success" was in business (i.e., making an income); today, with the ridiculous state of the dating scene, it's success with chicks.

I originally joined this forum as a way to get the advice for free that the coaches were charging money for, LOL.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You‘re totally right. I can‘t watch their content anymore. Alone Richard Coopers intro is heavly cringeworthy to me
Nothing is more cringey than learning "escalator game". :rolleyes:

Here's a great comment:

It reminds me of hearing story's of Britain's colonial wars in Africa during the 19th century. When African tribes would face the British army in battle they would get gunned down so in response the witch doctor of the tribe would give the warriors "magic" body paint. They where told it would make them bullet proof. But when they engaged the British again they would get gunned down despite the "magic". When the survivors met the witch doctor again naturally they said the "magic" did not work. The witch doctor replied that the only reason why they died when they got shot is because they did not believe hard enough in the "magic". So try again. This is a good analogy for PUA. Pick up artist coaches are the modern day equivalent of witch doctors. It is always your fault when the magic dose not work.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty hilarious. I think mainly it's just one guy (John Anthony) promoting himself by attacking all of the most famous guys. By putting their names in the titles of his videos, he gets traffic which boosts his channel. If they get pissed off enough to respond, that's even better because that's more traffic. It works - I've done it myself.