Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

video: Stripper Stories: Old Men in Strip Clubs

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You need to listen to what these old guys propose to this stripper.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have the condensed version?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One can't believe anything a hoe says, so spending 21min listening to her stories would be a complete waste of time IMO. But what's interesting is that the video is 4yrs old, if you check her channel you can see the titles of recent videos ... apparently she's BPD and transgender now. :oops:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have the condensed version?
It seems that she was getting a lot of offers of "just come live with me, and I'll take of all your problems". Judging from the rest of her videos, she should have taken one of those offers. :eek: :eek:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem I have with these threads is 'why?'. What are we to learn from what older men tell strippers? Is there some insight that would help anyone here to improve themselves? Can someone relocate this shyte to Anything Else?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem I have with these threads is 'why?'. What are we to learn from what older men tell strippers? Is there some insight that would help anyone here to improve themselves? Can someone relocate this shyte to Anything Else?
StripJointGame is a path that some older men pursue.